First  Prev  10786  10787  10788  10789  10790  10791  10792  10793  10794  10795  10796  10797  10798  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
Guardian of A/M/P
58746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 3/22/13
@ Loli-
Yes. "LAWL"


AnimeKami wrote:

you can never watch enough anime


My ritual is for the season to end and then binge series; it's probably a good three or four series in two weeks or so. I haven't done so in the last couple of months because of my gigs and business stuff, but I think that I'll start around next week, maybe.

But first, I gots to finish up rewatching Dexter. This is the third time I'm watching the Trinity killer, and it's still so very good.


Something:
6876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pa. USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
=>.<= i just cant finish angel beats. im on episode 10 and i have completely lost all interest in the show. i love the dub VA's but idk id rather marathon clannad (same dub VA's lol) which i think im going to do.

Guardian of A/M/P
58746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

Skulltyrant wrote:

=>.<= i just cant finish angel beats. im on episode 10 and i have completely lost all interest in the show. i love the dub VA's but idk id rather marathon clannad (same dub VA's lol) which i think im going to do.


It's only like an hour left. DO EET! You already invested a good couple hours on it. DO EET!


Something:
6876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Pa. USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

zendude wrote:


Skulltyrant wrote:

=>.<= i just cant finish angel beats. im on episode 10 and i have completely lost all interest in the show. i love the dub VA's but idk id rather marathon clannad (same dub VA's lol) which i think im going to do.


It's only like an hour left. DO EET! You already invested a good couple hours on it. DO EET!


lol i wish i have 1/2 of episode 10, then i have 11, 12 and 13 to watch. =>.<= i wanna watch em but the interest is just gone. =T.T= i hate it. im gunna watch a couple episodes of Durarara then try to finish Angel Beats.

87982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

zendude wrote:



My ritual is for the season to end and then binge series; it's probably a good three or four series in two weeks or so. I haven't done so in the last couple of months because of my gigs and business stuff, but I think that I'll start around next week, maybe.


gl with that


I haven't binged anime in 2-3 years lol

Guardian of A/M/P
58746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

AnimeKami wrote:

I haven't binged anime in 2-3 years lol


Just curious. What is your schedule for watching anyways?

Also, another question of curious. What is your set up now for watching your stuff? I think that we discussed this a few years ago, but that was a few years ago. I'm sure your set up had some improvements to them.


Skulltyrant wrote:

lol i wish i have 1/2 of episode 10, then i have 11, 12 and 13 to watch. =>.<= i wanna watch em but the interest is just gone. =T.T= i hate it. im gunna watch a couple episodes of Durarara then try to finish Angel Beats.


Cheese popcorn helps "LAWL"


Something:
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
I wish I could share the epic deliciousness of these cheesecakes with you guys...

I mean seriously...this was my face...

87982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

zendude wrote:

Just curious. What is your schedule for watching anyways?

Also, another question of curious. What is your set up now for watching your stuff? I think that we discussed this a few years ago, but that was a few years ago. I'm sure your set up had some improvements to them.



hmm... the day that the anime airs is usually when I watch that series, unless other things takes precedence *lol what?

I use an Onkyo surround sound system with a 23" widescreen monitor.

I need a new chair though, like the 600 dollar one I use at work, lol.

sidenote: I tend to watch anime in the dark and at night...

2222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Kansas, USA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:


RPGaholic wrote:

You forget the manga stuff that Mio draws is Yaoi. I mean it was racy enough to make Nano blush. There's probably other stuff that could be seen as referencing some sex act...


How... the hell... did I forget this sub-plot...?!!


It was one sub-plot in an anime with so many sub-plots most people need a chart to figure them all out.


zendude wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

so, me and my sister just finished steins;gate today.
it was good. i really liked the way it ended.

[Also finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica]



Reading a post like this make me think that I do watch enough Anime in considering a junkie like you only getting to those series just recently. And I thought that I was late when watching them. "LAWL"

(Last series I finished was like at December or something. Then again, I probably I don't watch enough. "LAWL")

But yeah. Stein;Gate is easily in my top five for the last year and such. The Magical Girls one was at top 15 or something. I don't really keep a "Top List" as I just remember what I really like and such. "LAWL"



You think that's a bit of a delay? I'm just finally getting around to finishing The Soultaker, a series I started watching about... 10 years ago. Just never could find the discs locally, finally RightStuf had them on closeout, and believe me, it is an awesome series that doesn't look dated. Heck, go to Youtube, search for the show's opening, check it out.

And yes, I know of the other show that uses all the Soultaker characters, Nurse Witch Komugi, and have seen it and will probably own it in the near future.


Guardian of A/M/P
58746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 3/23/13

AnimeKami wrote:

hmm... the day that the anime airs is usually when I watch that series, unless other things takes precedence *lol what?

I use an Onkyo surround sound system with a 23" widescreen monitor.

I need a new chair though, like the 600 dollar one I use at work, lol.

sidenote: I tend to watch anime in the dark and at night...



I see.

As for my main set up, my friends are the couch, big screen, tube amp surround, and watching at night. Best weather seasons that I like are winter and spring. I like being comfortable. I rarely rarely do the desk computer thing- not a fan.


RPGaholic wrote:

[Stuff about watching Anime and such]


I'm kinda interested on your watching setup.

EDIT: Ah. Soultaker. Saw that at TechTV's "Anime Unleashed".


Something:
33094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/13




15367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
Raw
Guardian of A/M/P
58746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
15367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
80607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

ChibiRayne wrote:

I wish I could share the epic deliciousness of these cheesecakes with you guys...

I mean seriously...this was my face...

got any pics of the delicious?


zendude wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

so, me and my sister just finished steins;gate today.
it was good. i really liked the way it ended.

[Also finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica]

Reading a post like this make me think that I do watch enough Anime in considering a junkie like you only getting to those series just recently. And I thought that I was late when watching them. "LAWL"

But yeah. Stein;Gate is easily in my top five for the last year and such. The Magical Girls one was at top 15 or something. I don't really keep a "Top List" as I just remember what I really like and such. "LAWL"

i actually watched MSMM much later to everyone else. by the time i began watching it, it had already finished airing for a good couple of weeks, which meant i got to see everyone's reaction. (happy days XD)


First  Prev  10786  10787  10788  10789  10790  10791  10792  10793  10794  10795  10796  10797  10798  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.