First  Prev  10796  10797  10798  10799  10800  10801  10802  10803  10804  10805  10806  10807  10808  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13



Who knew coming up with a harem would take soo long....
= _____ =



Also, one question
if you can have on face of an anime character who would be and why?
28808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/13





Xylrot wrote:

me? a loli freak (or lolicon)? hahaha! that's sweet!
you're already freaking out from us...
and you haven't even met /AMP/'s lolicon-icon


hi


K-onfan1 wrote:

So I guess your a toddlercon as well?


now, now, there's a difference between the two. about ten years if you wanna get right down to it ;)
Posted 3/23/13

lolicon-icon wrote:






Xylrot wrote:

me? a loli freak (or lolicon)? hahaha! that's sweet!
you're already freaking out from us...
and you haven't even met /AMP/'s lolicon-icon


hi


K-onfan1 wrote:

So I guess your a toddlercon as well?


now, now, there's a difference between the two. about ten years if you wanna get right down to it ;)


Lolicons sometimes are toddlercons
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
12989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
Might be pushing it with this one...let me know

28808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

Lolicons sometimes are toddlercons





joke shamelessly stolen from beau burnham
(she's technically a loli according to the book, just not to most otaku standards.)

my standards are quite ranged, actually. for example, hottest character in black lagoon? balalaika.
as a variation of what that one dude from index said(never saw too much of it, but maybe later) "it's not that i only like lolis, but more that i *mostly* like lolis. toddlercon is a bit much, though. just sayin'


Posted 3/23/13

lolicon-icon wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

Lolicons sometimes are toddlercons





joke shamelessly stolen from beau burnham
(she's technically a loli according to the book, just not to most otaku standards.)

my standards are quite ranged, actually. for example, hottest character in black lagoon? balalaika.
as a variation of what that one dude from index said(never saw too much of it, but maybe later) "it's not that i only like lolis, but more that i *mostly* like lolis. toddlercon is a bit much, though. just sayin'




when your under 2 feet tall and suck on a pasifer your a toddler
28808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

when your under 2 feet tall and suck on a pasifer your a toddler


yes. that is very much what a lot of toddlers do.

(though rika from higurashi does it once as cosplay.)


as i said, *note, i don't hate babies* babies aren't my thing. i like them to have at least some semblance of having a character, and a lot of the time they have more than the adult characters.
also, neko_dude mentioned child molesters. i have never once thought about harming a child. just putting that out there.




unrelated
also, misspelled bo. thought it was beau. (i have a friend who's french and his name is spelled beau.)
20276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13



Edit:
Sperring:
Taroni 
48917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 3/23/13


706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In the Shadows
Offline
Posted 3/23/13


Instead I find I am always alone on my Birthdays.



71646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

is it your birthday? happy birthday

I don't have anything other than yuri action and cheerleaders with pom poms...

so
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13
lolicon-icon You know, I was just kidding , of course I know there are no child molesters here right ...................right?

unrelated:


HO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY lildove , from a fellow forever alone to the other i wish you best wishes from this birthday to the next one
12989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

First  Prev  10796  10797  10798  10799  10800  10801  10802  10803  10804  10805  10806  10807  10808  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.