First  Prev  10797  10798  10799  10800  10801  10802  10803  10804  10805  10806  10807  10808  10809  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 3/23/13
Something:
32046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

Lildove wrote:
birthday stuff


happy birthday if it's today. if not, happy belated or early, i'm not sure which. i'm bad with callendar stuff. (shift work. sometimes i can't remember if it's day or night when i'm at work.


neko_dude wrote:

lolicon-icon You know, I was just kidding , of course I know there are no child molesters here right ...................right?



i was pretty sure. i just wanted to get that on the table so no one thought otherwise.


just saying, i edited this with GIMP.
i know i'm not that great, but it's the best i can do with my curent level, so to speak. need more experience.
83981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13



photoshop fixed your problems XDDDDDDDD


also this is not a sexual act, I see two women in revealing clothing hugging each other because they just lost their daughter...
Posted 3/23/13

AnimeKami wrote:




photoshop fixed your problems XDDDDDDDD


also this is not a sexual act, I see two women in revealing clothing hugging each other because they just lost their daughter...


Ok why are they in their bras and panties hugging because Vivio died?
32046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13
@animekami sometimes i wish i could afford Photoshop, but then i realized i edit so few pictures, that i don't really need it. i could torrent, sure, but then i'd have to disconnect every time i did.

and it'd be less funny to edit ks pics with any other program.

funny enough by itself.
834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / In the Shadows
Online
Posted 3/23/13

AnimeKami wrote:

is it your birthday? happy birthday

I don't have anything other than yuri action and cheerleaders with pom poms...

so



neko_dude wrote:

HO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY lildove , from a fellow forever alone to the other i wish you best wishes from this birthday to the next one



lolicon-icon wrote:


Lildove wrote:
birthday stuff


happy birthday if it's today. if not, happy belated or early, i'm not sure which. i'm bad with callendar stuff. (shift work. sometimes i can't remember if it's day or night when i'm at work.




I guess I am kinda weird living in a town where while everyone else is hanging out at McDonalds or Dairy Queen I sit at home researching Raws to make MoTs and watching Anime, so Unfortantly I never have any friends to spend my Birthday with IRL.
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:




photoshop fixed your problems XDDDDDDDD


also this is not a sexual act, I see two women in revealing clothing hugging each other because they just lost their daughter...


Ok why are they in their bras and panties hugging because Vivio died?





Because they are trying to make a new one


unrelated:




83981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/24/13 , edited 3/24/13
Hey did you know that if a women wear a bra during sleep it constricts blood flow to her boobs?

Some studies have theorized that if a woman wears a bra during puberty that she might have less breast development because prolactin supply isn't reaching to the mammary glands.

Hows that for human physiology for you...

15245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
20482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Happy Birthday Lildove!


good morning to everyone else
15245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
20482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

Tamako Market
15245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
7920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ger
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

Lildove wrote:

Birthday stuff.
Also, lonely.







Cheer up, mate! You'll learn to hate your birthdays soon enough^^
12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

AnimeKami wrote:

Hey did you know that if a women wear a bra during sleep it constricts blood flow to her boobs?

Some studies have theorized that if a woman wears a bra during puberty that she might have less breast development because prolactin supply isn't reaching to the mammary glands.

Hows that for human physiology for you...



First  Prev  10797  10798  10799  10800  10801  10802  10803  10804  10805  10806  10807  10808  10809  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.