First  Prev  10799  10800  10801  10802  10803  10804  10805  10806  10807  10808  10809  10810  10811  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
17575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 3/24/13

that's just a hug, nothing unsafe
Taroni 
48849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 3/24/13 , edited 3/24/13
13737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Just saw the preview of MLP Japanes dub. Suzuko Mimori sounds perfect as Pinkie. That's what I call "Perfect Casting"

------

6417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/24/13 , edited 3/24/13

Thatguy3331 wrote:
Guess I'll use to the time to read Index NT(FINALLY finished vol. 22!) on my baka tsuki app and catch up to space brothers since I still have my PS3.


You finally finished Index Old Testament, huh. What did you think of the ending for it?


Royaldragon01 wrote:

Season 2 Railgun?


Man...you're slow on this ain'tcha? The news has been out since mid-February....
Since everyone else has told you, I won't repeat...


smaragdos wrote:

The thought of more teleporting-lesbian-rape greatly excites me.


Considering that it will be adapting Volumes 4-7 of the manga...I doubt that there will be as much teleporting-lesbian rape as last season. "BUZZKILL_LAWL"
--------
17575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 3/24/13
od1968 
15236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/24/13


Wheres this from? Looks really familiar.
Taroni 
48849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 3/24/13
od1968 
15236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 3/24/13 , edited 3/24/13

20228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 3/24/13

hiss13 wrote:

Considering that it will be adapting Volumes 4-7 of the manga...I doubt that there will be as much teleporting-lesbian rape as last season. "BUZZKILL_LAWL"
--------


Y.U.KILLJOY?!
I'm still hoping for more teleporting-lesbian-rape though. Fanservice has a way of wriggling into anime adaptions. Hear that JCStaff? We need more teleporting-lesbian-rape!... I like typing teleporting-lesbian-rape!


Something else:
28788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/24/13 , edited 3/24/13


which game is that from? the character designs look familiar, but i don't recognise the characters themselves.
and i think i recognise fang from one o' them xover games...

10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Meh Gmail senses are tingling...


hiss13 wrote:


Thatguy3331 wrote:
Guess I'll use to the time to read Index NT(FINALLY finished vol. 22!) on my baka tsuki app and catch up to space brothers since I still have my PS3.


You finally finished Index Old Testament, huh. What did you think of the ending for it?





13737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Sometimes you can't make it out if you are the stupid one or the everyone else is...

Got in an argument with others on anime video file sizes... they claim some anime video files are higher in size than others due to it's production (animation frames, effects, colors, etc.) The more animation an anime get, the more frames it needs and thus a bigger video size. While I say all of that doesn't mean anything and the video size depends on how the raws are recorded of TV and which format the subbers use for uploads and sharing.

You be the judge on this case.

28508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/13

smaragdos wrote:


I'm still hoping for more teleporting-lesbian-rape though. Fanservice has a way of wriggling into anime adaptions. Hear that JCStaff? We need more teleporting-lesbian-rape!... I like typing teleporting-lesbian-rape!



Though I have not yet witnessed the teleporting-lesbian-rape, I can appreciate the aesthetics...




ishida at yamada
17575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 3/24/13

lolicon-icon wrote:


Xylrot wrote:



which game is that from? the character designs look familiar, but i don't recognise the characters themselves.
and i think i recognise fang from one o' them xover games...


Unchained Blades

unrelated mot
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Another gem from facebook...

First  Prev  10799  10800  10801  10802  10803  10804  10805  10806  10807  10808  10809  10810  10811  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.