First  Prev  10918  10919  10920  10921  10922  10923  10924  10925  10926  10927  10928  10929  10930  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/9/13
i'm sure most of you are familiar with ff7

I call the role of vincent valentine, cuz we all know zendude is cloud XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

btw zendude your girlfriend kinda dies but you get another one just as hot

AcidK 
39828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / H / behind you
Offline
Posted 4/9/13 , edited 4/9/13

AnimeKami wrote:


btw everyone i'm really inclined to look at amp as a freaking anime



If I remember rightly a few of the old regulars got characterised (Zen included) and even got a one-page manga + a single 4koma, courtesy of smaragdos. Link to his deviaant art page containing these are on his profile page.

btw, are you continuing with those works or have they been put on hold/stopped entirely, smagy?

-digs through the AMP archives to find own trace-over / non-shaded anime stylised versions of some of them-






Edit: due to small squeezed size, here's the original on imgur: http://i.imgur.com/c4VdRIA.png
28816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 4/9/13 , edited 4/9/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:

Out of curiosity, are the guns orange-tipped for "safety"?


i've posted my collection before, but no, only one has an orange tip, and it will be replaced with an adequate black muzzle or suppressor before the airsoft season starts. (in a few weeks) however, the police have been notified of all of our locations that we play, and they were cool with it. it's all out in the country anyway, so nobody really drives anywhere near there and the courses aren't even visible from the road. we told the police that if someone calls in lots of people shooting eachother with automatic weapons in certain areas, it's us. if someone calls in that someone is on the ground dead from gunshot wounds, come immediately. the guns have to be treated like a real gun, meaning in it's case at all times during transport, when not actually being used, mags out, guns on safe, and do NOT take them out in public, or the police will shoot you, thinking it's real.

(my airsoft guns)
note - each of these guns and the sound grenade is fake. they are not real tools for killing. it's for a sport.


and yes, i like hechler and koch. i'm getting the m9 sidearm replaced with an HK45 tactical.

or, if you were talking about the nerf guns, yes. they are orange tipped for safety. wouldn't want a police officer to think my blue and yellow lazergun looking thing was a real gun, so yes. orange tip.

(also, it's impossible to fire the gun if you're holding it the way homuhomu is in that picture. her arm should be on the outside, otherwise she wouldn't be able to pull the trigger and aim at the same time. other than that, nice edit, though.)










@acidk - _baka had made a manga miniseries using comipo that was actually kinda cute.
it's under his username, photos, and in the folder "another day at /amp/ comic"

(inside linking is okay, right?)
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 4/9/13 , edited 4/9/13


Edit: big image is big....sorry lol
AcidK 
39828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / H / behind you
Offline
Posted 4/9/13 , edited 4/9/13

lolicon-icon wrote:


@acidk - _baka had made a manga miniseries using comipo that was actually kinda cute.
it's under his username, photos, and in the folder "another day at /amp/ comic"

(inside linking is okay, right?)



Aye I remember those, and can see me in part 10 (since I did a lot of random contests). That reminds me, should do some more of those at some point.


Unrelated Raw:





Edit:

72392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/9/13 , edited 4/9/13

ChibiRayne wrote:



Edit: big image is big....sorry lol


or put them in quotes and it fixes it self LOL

a bit too fast on the images and since the text is on the right, it is hard to read in someways (human nature)



Taroni 
48973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 4/9/13

AcidK wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


btw everyone i'm really inclined to look at amp as a freaking anime



If I remember rightly a few of the old regulars got characterised (Zen included) and even got a one-page manga + a single 4koma, courtesy of smaragdos. Link to his deviaant art page containing these are on his profile page.

btw, are you continuing with those works or have they been put on hold/stopped entirely, smagy?

-digs through the AMP archives to find own trace-over / non-shaded anime stylised versions of some of them-






Edit: due to small squeezed size, here's the original on imgur: http://i.imgur.com/c4VdRIA.png


So it was done before... (deletes folder) Next project...
7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ger
Online
Posted 4/9/13
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Online
Posted 4/9/13
Isn't it nice to have the credits translated instead of pasting the translator, timer, effects, etc. on them like those guys are more important than the ones who actually made the anime?

10642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Moon´s navel
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

lolicon-icon wrote:

@jd - i wish there was a kendo place in my town... My friend and i have the shinai, but no safety gear and neither of us have any experience other than from watching videos and animus. We could try, but we'd likely just hurt ourselves without the gear.

Also, Colette is so damn cute X3

Well, you can always hit a dummy... or racoons... because fuck racoons

also, yes, but not as much as Presea




Zwolf12 wrote:
haha it seems i'm your sensei in one thing :P

for me it was the same thing, i started kendo when i switched to university and found out that my university got a kendo sport club ...
(and i have to agree the sitting at the start and at the end is the most uncomfortable part!)
you will learn some japanese words pretty fast

any advice on anything? I could really use some. I'm basically on blank when it comes to knowledge about kendo, I'm just athletic.



321agemo wrote:

nice, you manage to wack anyone yet?

My paramedic course's professor... LOL, he's actually the one who got me in there, and the one I'm hitting on the head for practice.


SHINOBI-03 wrote:

The only kindo tips that I know are the ones read from Rurouni Kenshin. Most importantly how to hold the shinai.

As far as I remember, that guy held his sword backwards.... LOL
7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ger
Online
Posted 4/9/13


And a little extra (FOR SCIENCE!):


And yes, I am too lazy to proof-calculate this.
Taroni 
48973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 4/9/13
13839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Online
Posted 4/9/13

JDRV wrote:

SHINOBI-03 wrote:

The only kindo tips that I know are the ones read from Rurouni Kenshin. Most importantly how to hold the shinai.

As far as I remember, that guy held his sword backwards.... LOL


Was that in the anime? I don't remember... this is what I do however.



And since then I grasped every sword I held in my hand that way.
28816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 4/9/13

JDRV wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

@jd - i wish there was a kendo place in my town... My friend and i have the shinai, but no safety gear and neither of us have any experience other than from watching videos and animus. We could try, but we'd likely just hurt ourselves without the gear.

Also, Colette is so damn cute X3

Well, you can always hit a dummy... or racoons... because fuck racoons

also, yes, but not as much as Presea


i should build one of them straw dummy things. (where you tie a bunch of straw to a post)
and yes, death to tanuki. i was bit by a racoon when i was seven and it got infected. (not rabies, just... some sort of infection that i don't remember too much about, other than me feeling really woozy all the time for 2 days before mummy noticed i was acting off and took me to the doctor. (we called him doctor pain. "does this hurt?" yes. yes it hurts. "how about now?" yes, it still hurts. he had little bedside manner, but he knew what he was doing.)

for presea, i didn't like her as much as colette. i'm not a fan of the emotionless type. though, 28 is legal just about anywhere...

nope, still colette.







7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ger
Online
Posted 4/9/13
First  Prev  10918  10919  10920  10921  10922  10923  10924  10925  10926  10927  10928  10929  10930  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.