First  Prev  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  1136  1137  1138  1139  1140  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / a place that no...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11



what's the title of this anime ????
28816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11

hrist666 wrote:


from what anime is kyuubei ????



Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika.
the references to homura are from that show. it's also very messed up
see what kyuubei is eating?
20308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 3/23/11

hrist666 wrote:




what's the title of this anime ????





hrist666 wrote:


Jeiko-kun wrote:


FlyingFringe wrote:


Jeiko-kun wrote:

hey, i remember you, you made a few posts before, but i can't remember any of your mots
you're a lurker, aren't you?


Maybe double_O7 is not a lurker, but is merely not noticed. (insert ninja joke here)

Kamichu!


whops, my bad! but still he could do something to be more noticeable

unrelated
i was searching for raws in google and this is what i found
(i know i misspelt)

raw


it pretty much explains this




from what anime is kyuubei ????


Please don't double post... or multipost even. You can edit your posts.
1st ifs from Infinite Stratos and Kyubey is from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
66621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/23/11


liking a 15-17 year old girl is not pedophilia despite what the news says, it is an physical or emotional attraction to anyone under the age of 13 in a sexual desire or nature, there is also a difference between them and child molesters because pedophiles have thoughts of doing things not all act on impulse and commit the heinous crime which is punishable by death now in certain states. This aside more motting


Posted 3/23/11

lolicon-icon wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:



define pedophilia that aside the legal age on consent in japan until the late 60's was 13, it still is in some parts but not in major prefectures or cites like Tokyo, Osaka etc.





there are some sick twisted people, dude. watch law and order. hell, read a newspaper.





Broodman1 wrote:




for the last one, go to animemusicvideos.org, and search for the user nostromo. that one was mediocre even in hq, compared to magic pad and running man.


ive listened to magic pad, it isnt as good >>
4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
3241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Trapped in my own...
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11


Next up:

30.All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.

31.All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.



28816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:



liking a 15-17 year old girl is not pedophilia despite what the news says, it is an physical or emotional attraction to anyone under the age of 13 in a sexual desire or nature, there is also a difference between them and child molesters because pedophiles have thoughts of doing things not all act on impulse and commit the heinous crime which is punishable by death now in certain states. This aside more motting


and someone who likes a little girl under 18 isn't technically a lolicon. lolita was just one girl in the book. the rest of his girls were nymphets, but nobody would get that if it were my name. all i want is to squee hug moe things, which isn't pedophilia.

i like girls my own age, but they get less cute as they get older. less cute doesn't mean less attractive, they just seem to grow sexier with their curves. there are some exceptions to the cute-age rule, like hayate, (Yes, i know he's a boy, i don't care) who's sixteen.

also,
Posted 3/23/11

lolicon-icon wrote:


Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:



liking a 15-17 year old girl is not pedophilia despite what the news says, it is an physical or emotional attraction to anyone under the age of 13 in a sexual desire or nature, there is also a difference between them and child molesters because pedophiles have thoughts of doing things not all act on impulse and commit the heinous crime which is punishable by death now in certain states. This aside more motting


and someone who likes a little girl under 18 isn't technically a lolicon. lolita was just one girl in the book. the rest of his girls were nymphets, but nobody would get that if it were my name. all i want is to squee hug moe things, which isn't pedophilia.

i like girls my own age, but they get less cute as they get older. less cute doesn't mean less attractive, they just seem to grow sexier with their curves. there are some exceptions to the cute-age rule, like hayate, (Yes, i know he's a boy, i don't care) who's sixteen.


Posted 3/23/11
Posted 3/23/11
28816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

47768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norfolk
Offline
Posted 3/23/11
I suddenly feel like re-posting old Mots I didnt make. I only save a few out of every hundred or hundreds, but they always make me laugh.

First though, an original.


28816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 3/23/11 , edited 3/23/11


for rule thirty four, i'll show you my giant snake:
6876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pa. USA
Offline
Posted 3/23/11

lolicon-icon wrote:

for rule thirty four, i'll show you my giant snake:


First  Prev  1128  1129  1130  1131  1132  1133  1134  1135  1136  1137  1138  1139  1140  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.