First  Prev  11413  11414  11415  11416  11417  11418  11419  11420  11421  11422  11423  11424  11425  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 6/23/13
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/23/13
@animefan1254
Yay, psycho bitch-wise Ayase doesn't even compare to Yuno who really has more than a few bolts loose. In Oreimo, it's a comic relief and in Mirai Nikki it's about being mentally unstable. That's not cute.

Speaking of cuteness:

masked_yazoo wrote:


14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 6/23/13
My leg got bitten by what I thought an ant... turned out to be a Daddy Long Legs (Harvestmen)! Luckily they are not the most lethal spiders around...! And certainly not the radioactive type!

19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 6/23/13
66665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/13


Yuno was a shitty yandere compared to ayase. She felt this way from the bottom of her heart and truly did love him which makes it worse for me, dammit i don't want to cry.
All we need now is a spin-off series with these two...





Okay /amp/ I've asked before and I'm going to ask again are any of you interested helping with my site?? I am fully renaming it to amp news and reviews for our community to enjoy. I really, really need at least at least 4-5 bloggers to help me out with this so pm if you are int rested in anyway, keep in mind you don't have to review all the time.

Post that you make here with that are long/opinionated are open as well, the only thing i ask to make sure you clean up the grammar, punctuation etc. If none of you are interested at all then just let me know here and I'll just give up this project all together.
Taroni 
49107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 6/23/13
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 6/23/13
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:

If you're wandering why the S&W materials I've been using lately, I downloaded a big image collection torrent... with 90% of it is pr0n.



FREAKIN SWEET!




SHINOBI-03 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Well we know one person has admitted to downloading porn... XD



IT DIDN'T SAY IT HAD PORN MATERIAL IN IT!! And with approximately 2000 images, the clean up will take a long time! I've read a porn dojin once. ONCE! And you how I felt back then?!


SHINOBI-03 wrote:

Last night... I read an H-doujin for the first time, and I'll never read one ever again!!!

It was... disgusting... DISGUSTING!!!!!!! And there are people who enjoys them?!!!






it depends on what type the H is.
Vanilla? NTR? Incest?
Do you remember what categories it fell under or have you purged it all from your mind?





animefan1254 wrote:

YAY or NEY for Yandere?



NEY good sir. *runs for my fucking life before a yandere finds me*


truth be told, Vampy (my girlfriend) has a few traits...So I prefer my anime girls to not be yandere, as I deal with one in real life.








29772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

ChibiRayne wrote:


oish2011 wrote:


RPGaholic wrote:

... but from what I've seen about it don't seem to appeal to me beyond just the initial grab. Stuff like the TV show Enterprise. Great concept but failed to impress me, so I dropped it.


Enterprise - my only memory is Jolene Blalock's breasts and lots of "decontamination" ointment. Next Gen still best series overall


OMG THE DECONTAMINATION OINTMENT!!!

oh...and Voyager is the best...


12 hours later and no Trekkie flame war - is that a record?

Voyager - especially while it was on and new - was my favorite, even if it was Picard/O'Brian and Data with giant breasts and the swapping of naive Wesley Crusher for a naïve Tess. I guess thanks to syndication, I just remember more Next Gen content - though I could see the revolutionary potential mobile emitters would have on the slave trade industry


sparrow


Is the acronym for the Federation of Planets FOP or FAP?
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:
it depends on what type the H is.
Vanilla? NTR? Incest?
Do you remember what categories it fell under or have you purged it all from your mind?


I don't now what you call it, but it's the one where they.................................. do you really want me to say it...............?! It's the gross stuff where they......... "consume" fluids and slimes that that are not meant to be part in the food pyramid or any food chain!

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:
it depends on what type the H is.
Vanilla? NTR? Incest?
Do you remember what categories it fell under or have you purged it all from your mind?


I don't now what you call it, but it's the one where they.................................. do you really want me to say it...............?! It's the gross stuff where they......... "consume" fluids and slimes that that are not meant to be part in the food pyramid or any food chain!



so Oral and Swallowing?
meh that's tame compared to other stuff.



--------


【遊戯王5D's】光り差す未来へ -話数修正版-
tribute to the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's series


Girls und Panzer OVA Clip: Dairanger Roll Call - Girls und Panzer - Panzer Sentai!
PANZER DAAAAAAA
WOOAHH WOAAAH WOAH WOAH
OTOME DAAAA
WOOAHH WOAAAH WOAH WOAH


29772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:
it depends on what type the H is.
Vanilla? NTR? Incest?
Do you remember what categories it fell under or have you purged it all from your mind?


I don't now what you call it, but it's the one where they.................................. do you really want me to say it...............?! It's the gross stuff where they......... "consume" fluids and slimes that that are not meant to be part in the food pyramid or any food chain!






rouge hero
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 6/23/13

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

so Oral and Swallowing?
meh that's tame compared to other stuff.


Yeah, no incest, NTR, futanari, guro, scat, loli, tentacles or minigirls destroying the concept of anatomy.

unrelated mot
14073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 6/23/13


4198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 6/23/13

oish2011 wrote:


ChibiRayne wrote:


oish2011 wrote:


RPGaholic wrote:

... but from what I've seen about it don't seem to appeal to me beyond just the initial grab. Stuff like the TV show Enterprise. Great concept but failed to impress me, so I dropped it.


Enterprise - my only memory is Jolene Blalock's breasts and lots of "decontamination" ointment. Next Gen still best series overall


OMG THE DECONTAMINATION OINTMENT!!!

oh...and Voyager is the best...


12 hours later and no Trekkie flame war - is that a record?

Voyager - especially while it was on and new - was my favorite, even if it was Picard/O'Brian and Data with giant breasts and the swapping of naive Wesley Crusher for a naïve Tess. I guess thanks to syndication, I just remember more Next Gen content - though I could see the revolutionary potential mobile emitters would have on the slave trade industry


Is the acronym for the Federation of Planets FOP or FAP?


I think it is a record....

I'm watching Voyager on Hulu right now....I personally can't wait until I get to the Seven of Nine episodes...*swoon*

and the B'Elanna/Seven fanfics out there are friggin epic!

I agree with the slave trade comment....and can I get in on the ground floor on that endeavor?
First  Prev  11413  11414  11415  11416  11417  11418  11419  11420  11421  11422  11423  11424  11425  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.