First  Prev  11664  11665  11666  11667  11668  11669  11670  11671  11672  11673  11674  11675  11676  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/13 , edited 7/31/13

Xylrot wrote:


PinkPortrait wrote:

Except him and you misinterpreted what I said because you're just butthurt in general.
Fukken?
Son this phrases were popular before you were born they aren't anymore unless you're a 12 yo caucasian male.


Okay, let's get this straight then. It looked like you were bitching for no good reason.
"Oooh, someone else posted a picture I made, but I have no actual proof that I made it.
Please feel sorry for me so i can feellike I'm not total asshole."
It happened like this, didn't it?

And really? You try to make fun of the phrases I use? Really mature behavior, I can only praise you for that.
Just accept the fact that you came to the wrong neighborhood to whine.
This is /AMP/. The thread of artists, perverts, bigger perverts and zendude who can't be categorised.
If you plan to stay here and post mots and other pics, you're welcome.
If not, I don't get why you are still here.

something completely unrelated

I'm saying you're speech pattern would leave me to believe you are immature.
I could explain to you what actually happened but thats not my job. No more replies from me. Take the stick out of your ass and stop being an idiot. You don't even understand what I actually said. But apparently others do...
So stay in in school kids.

Bonus

12993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
Pink-hair characters from Winter Anime this year~

Megumi-chan!!! ヽ(°▽°)ノ
18955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

PinkPortrait wrote:

I'm saying you're speech pattern would leave me to believe you are immature.
I could explain to you what actually happened but thats not my job. No more replies from me. Take the stick out of your ass and stop being an idiot. You don't even understand what I actually said. But apparently others do...
So stay in in school kids.


So you make fun of my speech pattern like and immature person, because you think I'm immature?
I can't argue against such flawless logic.
Anyway, you say you could clear up this whole misunderstanding to end our petty little argument,
but you won't do it, because I started an argument with you?
Yet, you want me to understand.
You sure like to play the hard to get character, huh?
The type whose route can only be found if you pay attention to the smallest details.
But let me tell you something, people have no time to search for such small details
and that's exactly why such routes stay hidden until the very end. Because no one
will take the time to play it. Feels familiar?

unrelated mot

No matter how it looks, the loli's chasity is completely safe.
Her life's what's in danger.
17479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

Xylrot wrote:


PinkPortrait wrote:
blah blah

blah blah


FYI I'm an artist.


related.
76094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
There's a disagreement in opinions in amp? What's new?

708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Old Europe
Offline
Posted 7/31/13


Both from the Hellsing OVAs
15033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 7/31/13 , edited 7/31/13

PinkPortrait wrote:

My favorite part is that they used that same shitty paint picture I created and then saved it in a shittier format.

If you care about originality, never upload it into the Internet in the first place. Refer to rule 21 of the Internet.


Xylrot wrote:

So you make fun of my speech pattern like and immature person, because you think I'm immature?


And Xylrot, rule 15. No need to argue more.

708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Old Europe
Offline
Posted 7/31/13

A German translation of the intenet meme "you came to the wrong neighborhood, motherfucker". Screencap from the Hellsing OVA. I know, it's a really poor translation, the English version is below:
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/13 , edited 7/31/13

ajlir wrote:


PinkPortrait wrote:

My favorite part is that they used that same shitty paint picture I created and then saved it in a shittier format.

If you care about originality, never upload it into the Internet in the first place. Refer to rule 21 of the Internet.


Xylrot wrote:

So you make fun of my speech pattern like and immature person, because you think I'm immature?


And Xylrot, rule 15. No need to argue more.



Absolutely guy.
I just thought it was amusing that we was too lazy to make his own. I mean it was just a shitty paint edit. And me personally I prefer to credit the original when I can so I appreciate when the OP come forward and say "hey this is the original guys" even if its just a shitty edit.

8639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/31/13


please dont steal my original content from my anime death note
10300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/31/13
Oh wow, this thread is still alive. O: Nice~ Bumping for old times' sake.
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13


941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Central Vinland
Offline
Posted 7/31/13







Not dead, just feeling like it. I will try to drop in more often.
Phersu 
33099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Existence.
Online
Posted 7/31/13
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/13



You got your "plot" all over my teddy bear...


First  Prev  11664  11665  11666  11667  11668  11669  11670  11671  11672  11673  11674  11675  11676  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.