Remove this ad
First  Prev  11797  11798  11799  11800  11801  11802  11803  11804  11805  11806  11807  11808  11809  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
19744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 8/25/13

Here's something that never got answered, what was Madoka's original wish?
We know Mami's got that breast enlargement thing. But what did Pinky ask for in the 1st place?
14377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 8/25/13 , edited 8/25/13

smaragdos wrote:

Here's something that never got answered, what was Madoka's original wish?
We know Mami's got that breast enlargement thing. But what did Pinky ask for in the 1st place?


Save a cat from being run over by a car.
Source: Wiki

19744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 8/25/13

ajlir wrote:


smaragdos wrote:

Here's something that never got answered, what was Madoka's original wish?
We know Mami's got that breast enlargement thing. But what did Pinky ask for in the 1st place?


Save a cat from being run over by a car.
Source: Wiki



What, really? That black cat in the OP? That's totally worth your soul getting ripped out.

15501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 8/25/13


raw
19744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 8/25/13
26385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ! / Betelgeuse Seven
Online
Posted 8/25/13






Touhou
15501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
14377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
4190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 8/25/13 , edited 8/25/13

FrankJaeger wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

unrelated


I've got to ask.. what anime is that mot from?

EDIT: WOOT 100 CR Points!! Yes I'm freaking out over 100 Cr points!


it's upotte



and congrats on 100!
19744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 8/25/13
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 8/25/13 , edited 8/25/13

ChibiRayne wrote:


FrankJaeger wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

unrelated


I've got to ask.. what anime is that mot from?

EDIT: WOOT 100 CR Points!! Yes I'm freaking out over 100 Cr points!


it's upotte



and congrats on 100!


Thanks! And THANKS!!!!
Here's a mot I made a few seconds ago going to head to bed after I post it.
19744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 8/25/13 , edited 8/25/13


You know, I just noticed.
You're Gray Fox...


Wait. You're supposed to be dead!

Twice!



14377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
19744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your heart.
Online
Posted 8/25/13
15501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 8/25/13
First  Prev  11797  11798  11799  11800  11801  11802  11803  11804  11805  11806  11807  11808  11809  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.