First  Prev  11855  11856  11857  11858  11859  11860  11861  11862  11863  11864  11865  11866  11867  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
47781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 9/5/13

Xylrot wrote:


lolicon-icon wrote:

^trap enkidu or rule 63? Not that it makes all that much of a difference, just curious.


Rule 63 in this one.

]


Thought so. In the spats pic, she looked like she had a female's chest
(Small, but female)


smaragdos wrote:

[men - we don't know what we did]


Sauce please?




29150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13
25354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

lolicon-icon wrote:


smaragdos wrote:

[men - we don't know what we did]


Sauce please?

From Servant x Service.
The mature(relatively) version of Working!!

7409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

smaragdos wrote:
From Servant x Service.
The mature(relatively) version of Working!!

Nah, not really, it is way way better than Working. Working characters are unrealistic and the jokes are for a younger viewerbase. Servant x Service got realistic characters and more mature irony jokes.

Btw, Smarggy you should play this VN! The art alone is breathtaking, together with the soundtrack the atmosphere is inimitable.



and a raw of it
25354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

Zwolf12 wrote:


smaragdos wrote:
From Servant x Service.
The mature(relatively) version of Working!!

Nah, not really, it is way way better than Working. Working characters are unrealistic and the jokes are for a younger viewerbase. Servant x Service got realistic characters and more mature irony jokes.

Btw, Smarggy you should play this VN! The art alone is breathtaking, together with the soundtrack the atmosphere is inimitable.


Well I didn't say Working was better. I was implying they were similar since... they are similar. They even have the same mangaka.


I really don't have any love for VN's. Sorry. They never really went with me. I like my games a wee bit more dynamic.

17015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13
58524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
Thanks to Valahuir for the raw.

17015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13
25354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/5/13

ajlir wrote:

What font



StoneSansSemiBold
and one other that I use for [TotallyLegitSubs]:
ClubTypeMercurius-medium.

7409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

smaragdos wrote:
Well I didn't say Working was better. I was implying they were similar since... they are similar. They even have the same mangaka.

I really don't have any love for VN's. Sorry. They never really went with me. I like my games a wee bit more dynamic.



Well, the setting is similiar, but as i said S x S is more mature in many points.

I don't see VNs as 'games', VNs are more like a book with some character visualisation and an interactive story.
(There is an old kid book series named Goosebumps ( i read one of them as a kid and i found it boring >.<). You could make decisions in there and the book told you were to read next. That is my favorite example i use in describing VNs.)


and again, ... dem colours ...
29150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
17015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

smaragdos wrote:

StoneSansSemiBold
and one other that I use for [TotallyLegitSubs]:
ClubTypeMercurius-medium.



Thanks. Closer than before now.

25354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/5/13 , edited 9/5/13

Brain aneurism moment.
29150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 9/5/13
25354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your heart.
Offline
Posted 9/5/13

Something I just read.

Fucking Lancer classes being the butt of every joke.
First  Prev  11855  11856  11857  11858  11859  11860  11861  11862  11863  11864  11865  11866  11867  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.