First  Prev  11868  11869  11870  11871  11872  11873  11874  11875  11876  11877  11878  11879  11880  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
28756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

What I mean is that lolicon appears more often in fiction than in reality.
25503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 9/7/13 , edited 9/7/13

Xylrot wrote:


What I mean is that lolicon appears more often in fiction than in reality.


Isn't that happening already in real life? There are more little girls dressing and making up like adults than before! And parents think it's so pwetty and adowable!

-------------

28756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 9/7/13 , edited 9/7/13

SHINOBI-03 wrote:

Isn't that happening already in real life? There are more little girls dressing and making up like adults than before! And parents think it's so pwetty and adowable!


Let's leave this topic for another time, about 3 years later.
I made a bet with my sister. If our cousin (currently 10) becomes a bitch in 3 years she owes me approximately 5 dollars.
In 3 years I'll have a few answers.
And yes, I'm an asshole for making bet like this one, but reading one chapter is not enough to understand the whole story.

unrelated mot
Taroni 
56654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
28756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
25503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
Gokukoku no Brynhildr anime adaptation is in the works!


I enjoyed and adored the Elfen Lied anime, but too bad it ended in the middle of the story. Will Gokukoku no Brynhildr receive the same treatment? I'm afraid so.

39538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
28756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Realm of Darkness
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
45649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 9/7/13 , edited 9/7/13
started time and eternity.
visuals bother me and the only likeable character so far is enda, because she's odd.
the english audio track is sub par (haven't heard the japanese yet). the fight mechanics are boring, as long as you have a steady supply of healing items, you're invincible. the plot's been done a few times before, (majora's mask comes to mind in a way, go back in time to stop something terribad from happening).
so far, 3/10

29609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/7/13 , edited 9/7/13
39538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
16933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
39538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
Taroni 
56654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

lolicon-icon wrote:

started time and eternity.
visuals bother me and the only likeable character so far is enda, because she's odd.
the english audio track is sub par (haven't heard the japanese yet). the fight mechanics are boring, as long as you have a steady supply of healing items, you're invincible. the plot's been done a few times before, (majora's mask comes to mind in a way, go back in time to stop something terribad from happening).
so far, 3/10


Paying full price is sad.... Biggest regret...


Posted 9/7/13

Mauno wrote:

People would end up posting fan art saying it's based on the manga. Cartoons just don't belong here.


Agreed for the most part.

Here's an unrelated mot.
First  Prev  11868  11869  11870  11871  11872  11873  11874  11875  11876  11877  11878  11879  11880  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.