• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  12320  12321  12322  12323  12324  12325  12326  12327  12328  12329  12330  12331  12332  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
38481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 12/20/13 , edited 12/20/13

animefan1254 wrote:

Santa MOT counts!

Yes the movie. I just watched with the gf a couple weeks ago. So some of it was filmed near you and the actual man its based on is a police officer about twenty minutes away from me and was born/raised 20 minutes in the other direction from me. Nice. *hockey gloves bro fist* Mystery Alaska is a great hockey movie too.



cool!

*puts on hockey glove and fists bro*
wait...
*puts on hockey glove and touches screen to symbolize bromance between two hockey fans.*


and i'll have to look into that mystery alaska movie.
haven't heard of it till now.


36422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 12/20/13

lolicon-icon wrote:

animefan1254 wrote
Yes the movie. I just watched with the gf a couple weeks ago. So some of it was filmed near you and the actual man its based on is a police officer about twenty minutes away from me and was born/raised 20 minutes in the other direction from me. Nice. *hockey gloves bro fist* Mystery Alaska is a great hockey movie too.

*puts on hockey glove and fists bro*
wait...
*puts on hockey glove and touches screen to symbolize bromance between two hockey fans.*

and i'll have to look into that mystery alaska movie.
haven't heard of it till now.


The Mighty Ducks Disney movie on the other hand...

I think it's karma that they never got a cup until Anaheim changed their name


4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / TitleTown
Offline
Posted 12/20/13

lolicon-icon wrote:


animefan1254 wrote:

Santa MOT counts!

Yes the movie. I just watched with the gf a couple weeks ago. So some of it was filmed near you and the actual man its based on is a police officer about twenty minutes away from me and was born/raised 20 minutes in the other direction from me. Nice. *hockey gloves bro fist* Mystery Alaska is a great hockey movie too.



cool!

*puts on hockey glove and fists bro*
wait...
*puts on hockey glove and touches screen to symbolize bromance between two hockey fans.*


and i'll have to look into that mystery alaska movie.
haven't heard of it till now.


Look it up dude. Missing a good one in my opinion. Bruins fan here and love the sport.



oish2011 wrote:

The Mighty Ducks Disney movie on the other hand...

I think it's karma that they never got a cup until Anaheim changed their name


Hmmmmm never thought of it that way. Good call good sir. Good call.



Unrelated:

1602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Lala land
Offline
Posted 12/20/13

animefan1254 wrote:


Ima9ineBreak3r wrote:

P.S.: Oh, and as to animefan1254's post above me, shouldn't it be "onii-chan" not "oni-chan"? Oni means "demon" or "ogre"...



Finally an excuse to break this out after a long time:


LoL. I was tired and just wanted to pop that idea out before the Sandman got to me. I've seen it written in both forms so whatev. Lets not get into the semantics of big brother. Big brother wouldn't like that. LoL.



I'm glad I could help.
4540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / TitleTown
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
Non Zendude "LawL"? Honored.





With that, bed.
6433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/20/13
Round Cake-related Madoka Rebellion Spoilers
JDRV 
10902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Moon´s navel
Offline
Posted 12/21/13

lolicon-icon wrote:

you should probably make sure they've seen either the first two movies or the series first, or nothing will make the least bit of sense.

I already got that covered. I'd be an asshole if I'd take someone to watch a sequel they wouldn't understand just like that


hiss13 wrote:
Well, the chances of at least any one of you getting KyouSaya would be .488. If none of you get it, ask for a trade in the theater. I'm sure someone would be willing to trade it…especially if one of you get Madokami as that one seems to be in high demand.


Actually, only I am getting the shikishi. You have to pay VIP to get it, and I'm not paying more than one, it's a lot of money.

mot:
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 12/21/13

To Aru Majutsu no Index, Hayate no Gotoku, Seikon no Qwaser & Negima!

What would the offsprings be like? Who would win in a fight? What would the hypothetical offspring of the above hypothetical offsprings be like? These are the questions that keep me up at night until I go to sleep.
4622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 12/21/13

Valahuir wrote:


HeX64 wrote:
Disney is probably saving that bit for the sequel.


There was a sequil, and in that she


My guess is Disney omitted the enslavement and genocide, so I won't put that film on my wish list. (Oops, I better put a smiley there.)

========


(Non Non Biyori)




(Non Non Biyori mostly)
21699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United Arab Emira...
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
Yo.

Presenting my current studio


Current quality
11497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Rotting away, stu...
Offline
Posted 12/21/13

lolicon-icon wrote:



i find it wierd that everyone seems to think of him as an arrogant, uncaring jerk.
i didn't get that from his character at all, just some skilled guy who really needs more sleep. he does seem like a nice person, aside from the one time he beat the crap out of eren, but he had a reason for that.

-saving the tags as memory of the soldiers
-telling that woman that her son was useful
-going through all that work to help mikasa save eren from ze female titan even after losing his comrades.
-he did seem a a little bit upset about losing his comrades, too, though his expressions don't change much.




He's seen too much shit to actually.... care

25792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 12/21/13 , edited 12/21/13
38481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 12/21/13

neko_dude wrote:

Oh, you mean this one:



Just realised i never finished quoting you. (I have about 30 tabs open)

Lol, no, no... She looks 18! How was i to know!?

Taroni 
54631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 12/21/13
85585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 12/21/13
so i went gatchapon crazy today, and got these:



i seriously shouldn't be allowed near those things unsupervised....

First  Prev  12320  12321  12322  12323  12324  12325  12326  12327  12328  12329  12330  12331  12332  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.