First  Prev  9161  9162  9163  9164  9165  9166  9167  9168  9169  9170  9171  9172  9173  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
49365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
Thieves Empire was Attack by a random cult dancing near a tower

Father and the Homunculi - 6
Arachnophobia - 5
Kefka Palazzo - 14
Thieves' Empire - 5
Millennium - 8
Team Rocket - 9
Kyubey - 3
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:






HeX64 wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

Don't worry.
They've been doing this kind of style recently.
a couple episodes every few months, and then a break.

a new episode will be out around Christmas, just gotta wait.


I know! It's still stupid.


Right? Right??
At least they didn't leave on a cliffhanger.
Well, I still have to watch season 2-6, should be enough material until christmas

4348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

MrKaizer wrote:

Right? Right??
At least they didn't leave on a cliffhanger.
Well, I still have to watch season 2-6, should be enough material until christmas


I'm quite up to date with the new series. I guess I'll have to make do with anime...

========



========

Also second hand zero seconds capture:

19859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 10/6/12

*it's
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12
[TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 PV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993lodGu16c
Witch On The Holy Night


空の境界 - The Garden of Sinners -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojpi8VvrJdQ


Pokemon x Avenger = Pokevengers!
http://9gag.com/gag/5516448


Posted 10/6/12


11530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
4348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/6/12


========

:: SLEEP MODE ACTIVATED ::

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12
1, 2, Freddy's Coming For You.. Lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TBsJKY8oAU&feature=share


Top 32 Sexy Women of Anime 2012 Final Round
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RFTr07SnMg&feature=g-u-u
who is moving on to the last round? Lucy or Moka? Yoko or Misaki? Watch and find out.


something for Caterday
19859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 10/6/12
Posted 10/6/12
49365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

[TYPE-MOON] 魔法使いの夜 PV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=993lodGu16c
Witch On The Holy Night


空の境界 - The Garden of Sinners -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojpi8VvrJdQ


Pokemon x Avenger = Pokevengers!
http://9gag.com/gag/5516448



I choose not to believe the latter
19859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 10/6/12
22206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / San Jose, Costa Rica
Offline
Posted 10/6/12 , edited 10/6/12
I am really flabbergasted that no one has mentioned anything about this:


EDIT: My Bad, forgot the spoiler.
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

HeX64 wrote:


MrKaizer wrote:

Right? Right??
At least they didn't leave on a cliffhanger.
Well, I still have to watch season 2-6, should be enough material until christmas


I'm quite up to date with the new series. I guess I'll have to make do with anime...



There are always the 600+ episodes of the original series



It still feels weird to talk about "the King" when talking about Saber...

And something KRP might like

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/12

editto27 wrote:

I am really flabbergasted that no one has mentioned anything about this:




THAT'S WHY



Is Doctor Who a Religion? | Idea Channel | PBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Csjr8bXvPw&feature=g-vrec



Movie Wars Ultimatum: 8 Kamen Riders vs. The Great Monster Army
http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2012/10/movie-wars-ultimatum-8-kamen-riders-vs.html?utm_source=BP_recent#.UHBrJpjA9dF
I KNEW THE AKUMAIZER 3 WOULD SHOW UP!!
Kamen Rider Movie Wars Ultimatum Latest Trailer
http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2012/10/kamen-rider-movie-wars-ultimatum-latest.html?utm_source=BP_recent#.UHCZk5jA9dE
First  Prev  9161  9162  9163  9164  9165  9166  9167  9168  9169  9170  9171  9172  9173  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.