Remove this ad
First  Prev  9582  9583  9584  9585  9586  9587  9588  9589  9590  9591  9592  9593  9594  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
33010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 5th Dimension
Offline
Posted 11/16/12


just baiting
14373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 11/16/12
542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Brasil
Offline
Posted 11/16/12
We're slow this evening, heh?

What if I told you the first thing I noticed in this image was the extra ammo, the dual grenade launchers and the external fuel tanks she's carrying? Logic, in my Strike Witches? That was unexpected.
26516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your bedroom
Online
Posted 11/16/12

ajlir wrote:
nitezsche


yep. its a quote from a german phlosopher with the same name.



Taroni wrote:
nagisa

thanks
when it comes to pretty cure, its the original gangstas all the way for me. second favorites are heart catch, then smile.
(though nagisas outfit was better in season 1 when you could see her navel.)


26374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/12





boys nichijou
26516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your bedroom
Online
Posted 11/16/12 , edited 11/16/12


this!
you are my favorite person.
SPC was my first anime ever. before dragon ball and before sailor moon.


okay, question time

who here has seen samurai pizza cats?


caturday raw
14373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 11/16/12 , edited 11/16/12
26516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your bedroom
Online
Posted 11/16/12 , edited 11/16/12

Lyphaen wrote:

What if I told you the first thing I noticed in this image was the extra ammo, the dual grenade launchers and the external fuel tanks she's carrying? Logic, in my Strike Witches? That was unexpected.


first thing i saw? panties.






(have another version of the picture where her dress is pulled up and you can see her navel, but a bit too suggestive for CR due to the way her panties are drawn.)


(not aimed at you, just a mot)
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/12
NO MORE TWINKIES?!?! / New EVA movie video.....HOLY SHIT WHAT IS IN THAT THING?! / Pinkie is up to something






I still can't believe Hostess is going out of business.....
that means no more twinkies and so many other tasty snacks.....
4190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In her bed
Offline
Posted 11/16/12
found this....made me giggle

12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/12
6388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I've left a serie...
Offline
Posted 11/16/12

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

NO MORE TWINKIES?!?! / New EVA movie video.....HOLY SHIT WHAT IS IN THAT THING?! / Pinkie is up to something



1. There are already about a million other companies that produce Twinkies. They just can't call them that legally. I'm sure someone will buy the name and you can still get Twinkies.

2. The existence of these movies both confuses and greatly infuriates me. It would be like if they produced a toradora movie That started at the same point as the series but where Ryuji has sex with Ami and Kitamura is in 80% of every scene. Maybe I didn't want every bit of continuity to be thrown out the window Gainax.

3. I can't really comment because I am not a pony expert.
12003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/12

Hiurro wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

NO MORE TWINKIES?!?! / New EVA movie video.....HOLY SHIT WHAT IS IN THAT THING?! / Pinkie is up to something



1. There are already about a million other companies that produce Twinkies. They just can't call them that legally. I'm sure someone will buy the name and you can still get Twinkies.

2. The existence of these movies both confuses and greatly infuriates me. It would be like if they produced a toradora movie That started at the same point as the series but where Ryuji has sex with Ami and Kitamura is in 80% of every scene. Maybe I didn't want every bit of continuity to be thrown out the window Gainax.

3. I can't really comment because I am not a pony expert.


what about the many other treats, not to mention WONDER BREAD!

never understood the EVA series, so fuck continuity! let's skull fuck the fan-base and anyone who dares watch, right?

let's just say the 4th-wall breaking sugar rush is about to pull a KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!
so Pink Naruto


64343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 11/16/12
Every time somebody posts a mot pertaining to:

"NO FUCKS GIVEN" has no one ever given it a small, just a small thought that one fuck was given?

Not giving a fuck IS giving a fuck...

The sentence itself has the word "fuck" in it.

6388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / I've left a serie...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

KamenRiderPantsu wrote:



what about the many other treats, not to mention WONDER BREAD!

never understood the EVA series, so fuck continuity! let's skull fuck the fan-base and anyone who dares watch, right?

let's just say the 4th-wall breaking sugar rush is about to pull a KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!
so Pink Naruto




Basically the same for all the other snacks they produce. And wonder bread is just white bread. Honestly the generic brand is almost exactly the same thing, just cheaper.

As for, as you so eloquently put it, "skull fucking the fan-base" I would generally oppose that idea, as a member of the fan-base.



First  Prev  9582  9583  9584  9585  9586  9587  9588  9589  9590  9591  9592  9593  9594  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.