• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  9608  9609  9610  9611  9612  9613  9614  9615  9616  9617  9618  9619  9620  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
Taroni 
51239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
31471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / ! / Betelgeuse Seven
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Nom





TH
15835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Guardian of A/M/P
63376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

Lyphaen wrote:

OMFG I jus watched Idolm@ster episode 20.
OMG
OMG
OMG

That was beyond amazing. This show has so much good stuff to mention I can't even think of anything to mention!
And still, I've heard it gets even better after this...


Not to take anything away from you, the Chihaya fans here, and Chihaya herself, but that one wasn't so much feels for me. There was feels but not as much as the ones expressed here. My feels were the ones after.

So yeah, in my opinion, it does get better after that. "LAWL"

Something:
15835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Guardian of A/M/P
63376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
28306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / 猫 / The Great Lib...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12 , edited 11/21/12

Aleksandra I. Pokryshkin from Strike Witches

Edit: fixed name
Guardian of A/M/P
63376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

DennouNeko wrote:

Nikka Edvardine Katajainen from Strike Witches


Yup. Can't pronounce that without totally butchering and sounding like an American. "LAWL"

Something:

RAW HERE: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/d141db4343d4beed8e5260c0e4052a301353410644_full.jpg
15835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
81585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere in cybe...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

correlliangal wrote:
Tomorrow I start my second job,(that I took for all the wrong reasons, in my mind) . So please wish me luck. I have to start getting up really early to be there, and I just don't want to go. None of the other jobs I have applied for have panned out. However, I have a brand new stack to start on.

Here's hoping.

Good luck with that.

RPGaholic wrote:
First up, been visiting Zerochan, finally another of my mots got reposted there, at least I think another one has since I last checked it. I don't have an account there, I don't have a need for an account there, but I do like seeing my good mots reposted, and they're a good source for raws (along with Safebooru). I don't know why someone posted my Rika/Pedobear got there first mot, but when the first two comments there bash it like it was just recently made (I made that a few years ago) and it grates on my nerves. I put a little of myself into every mot I make (yes, I have a really dark, twisted side that's only been hinted at, do NOT push me) and I see those mots as pseudo-children of mine.

i've got two request:
1) can ya link me to your post on zerochan? i kinda wanna see....
2) i think i speak for most when i say "show us your dark, twisted side!". why? because:



15835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
Guardian of A/M/P
63376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

321agemo wrote:


RPGaholic wrote:
First up, been visiting Zerochan, finally another of my mots got reposted there, at least I think another one has since I last checked it. I don't have an account there, I don't have a need for an account there, but I do like seeing my good mots reposted, and they're a good source for raws (along with Safebooru). I don't know why someone posted my Rika/Pedobear got there first mot, but when the first two comments there bash it like it was just recently made (I made that a few years ago) and it grates on my nerves. I put a little of myself into every mot I make (yes, I have a really dark, twisted side that's only been hinted at, do NOT push me) and I see those mots as pseudo-children of mine.

i've got two request:
1) can ya link me to your post on zerochan? i kinda wanna see....
2) i think i speak for most when i say "show us your dark, twisted side!". why? because:


Going from RPG's post, I've made way way way way too many to care at this point. Plus, I trash them as soon as I post them, and even if I see some of my posters, I don't even recognize them to care. There are some key pivot posts, but they are more to the posts themselves rather than the posters. So yeah. "LAWL"

Besides, the attitude of the interwebz anonymityness and piggy-backing on somebody's actual work pretty much stripped me of whatever pride I have in trying to think of these posters as mine, even if they are my lines and thoughts. There's just too much unfairness to practice otherwise. So again, yeah. "LAWL"

Something:

RAW HERE: http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/272652e62463cac88fcca8f1d982433b1353413818_full.jpg
15835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
11477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Rotting away, stu...
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

Lyphaen wrote:

OMFG I jus watched Idolm@ster episode 20.
OMG
OMG
OMG

That was beyond amazing. This show has so much good stuff to mention I can't even think of anything to mention!
And still, I've heard it gets even better after this...


*claps* Yay, you're watching Idolm@ster!


hiss13 wrote:

Ok....so I just saw this:

Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi 2013 - Best Female Top 30


Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi 2013 - Best Male Top 30


Note the one in red for both....

Kono Right Novel ga Sugoi! 2013 (このライトノベルがすごい! 2013)

The Best 10 and 60 Light Novels of 2012:


As expected (sadly), it seems like SAO took first from Index. Thankfully, Index is in 2nd so it can catch up.
Mikoto has taken first place for the third consecutive year. I'm surprised Sinon is actually 7th. It's good because I actually like her.
And the TouMan is only second while Accelerator is only third. Some fans really need a certain illusion killer to work his magic, don't they....

EDIT: Whoops....almost forgot to delete the commentary since I just copied and pasted from an SAO fanpage....


*looks at female rankings*
*Claps*
YAY! ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE ARE THERE IN THE TOP 10! (except for that half sugar and Oregairu thing..)
*looks lower at list*
Aww....wish Shana were higher...

*looks at male rankings*
*claps*
YAY! Kirito won! And INDEX guys are at the top! This list is more varied though, not many people from one series, and lots of people from different series.

*looks at red* Okaaaay.....weird...*laughs*

*looks at novels*
No idea what numbers Rokka no Yuusha, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru, Sakurada Reset and Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon are...Also, I wish Ben-to, haganai and kokoro were ranked higher....



Taroni wrote:




Raw please.

smaragdos wrote:


KamenRiderPantsu wrote:

a tribute to the Unlucky girls of anime, like Toradora's Minori Kushieda

That was sadder than I'd thought it would be.


I didn't feel much, to be honest...I liked the song though...wonder where I can dl it..

Also, gimme that raw.

zendude wrote:


DennouNeko wrote:

Nikka Edvardine Katajainen from Strike Witches


Yup. Can't pronounce that without totally butchering and sounding like an American. "LAWL"


I think I can..then again, I'm not sure.

Guardian of A/M/P
63376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
First  Prev  9608  9609  9610  9611  9612  9613  9614  9615  9616  9617  9618  9619  9620  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.