First  Prev  9884  9885  9886  9887  9888  9889  9890  9891  9892  9893  9894  9895  9896  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Motivational Posters (READ FIRST POST)
15245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
Taroni 
49487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
15245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unadministered Pl...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
19575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
Taroni 
49487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/12


Not sure if Intial D or Lucky Star lol
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
My god the opening to Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne! Is Sexual..

11413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Rotting away, stu...
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

toshiro777 wrote:


Megaflaem wrote:

Righto people...This is collage version 1.0 coming in. it was gonna be called 0.9, but the number of changes were much greater so this is a whole new number.

Also, I have that flight tomorrow...so I'm going away...again....except this time i have university....also, it's tomorrow...

Anywhoo...page 10k coolage, version 1.0



I like what you did with Lyphaen's avi. Now if only someone had an avi that featured pony/twin-tails, we could put it in Kyon's lap...

Hmmm...if you blew up my avi, would it be able to (a) sit on top of zen's avi, (b) fit Kyon's head inside of the "C" in "WELCOME", and (c) hold up SHINOBI's avi with Kyon's elbow?




I'm not sure, I could try though. Course, it'll have to wait until 2 days, cause my stuff's packed up now....



hiss13 wrote:


Megaflaem wrote:

Righto people...This is collage version 1.0 coming in. it was gonna be called 0.9, but the number of changes were much greater so this is a whole new number.

Also, I have that flight tomorrow...so I'm going away...again....except this time i have university....also, it's tomorrow...


Guess it's too late to change my avvy for the collage then....
Was planning on changing it for the winter
Oh well...you enjoy med school then.


Hey! Don't write me off just yet! I'm still gonna make that collage come hail, snow, lightning storm, hurricane, earthquake or hell.
Also, I just learned my college is going to start one day later, so I have some more time, wheee....also, I'm gonna put in some easter eggs, so if you got some ideas, the PM option will work brilliantly.

Also, i hope I enjoy too...(I really hope they have some extracurricular clubs with activities I actually enjoy instead of idiotic sports like Hockey and cricket, and sports that i like but can't play, like Football....Really hoping for a photography club...)

20482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Realm of Darkness
Online
Posted 12/12/12
Taroni 
49487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
42693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

Megaflaem wrote:


toshiro777 wrote:

Hmmm...if you blew up my avi, would it be able to (a) sit on top of zen's avi, (b) fit Kyon's head inside of the "C" in "WELCOME", and (c) hold up SHINOBI's avi with Kyon's elbow?


I'm not sure, I could try though. Course, it'll have to wait until 2 days, cause my stuff's packed up now....


Good luck with college!...and the collage. Collage at college...collegiate collage...

...You'll have to excuse my ramblings. I spent the entire night playing through Mizuki's route in YMK and *Mute's route in Analogue, so I'm not exactly...well, THINKING.



No mot (not brain activity and all)
6423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/12/12

Megaflaem wrote:


hiss13 wrote:

Guess it's too late to change my avvy for the collage then....
Was planning on changing it for the winter
Oh well...you enjoy med school then.


Hey! Don't write me off just yet! I'm still gonna make that collage come hail, snow, lightning storm, hurricane, earthquake or hell.
Also, I just learned my college is going to start one day later, so I have some more time, wheee....also, I'm gonna put in some easter eggs, so if you got some ideas, the PM option will work brilliantly.

Also, i hope I enjoy too...(I really hope they have some extracurricular clubs with activities I actually enjoy instead of idiotic sports like Hockey and cricket, and sports that i like but can't play, like Football....Really hoping for a photography club...)


In that case, my new avvy is: http://i.imgur.com/EdRi0.jpg
I'll also PM it to you in case you don't see it...you know...this statement is really pointless...

You'll find something you enjoy. Colleges usually have almost any type of club you can find. If all else fails, there should be a way to start a new club.
-------------
I hate how my college's internet is in the worst in library. Kinda counterintuitive, eh?
Seriously, the amount of connection timeouts I get at times is amazing.
-------------
Last night I got bored of studying for a bit. So, what did I do? I picked up Negima Volume 27 off of my shelf and just read the whole thing again. I gotta say, it was as chilling as I remember it. The fact that I can read it again a few years later and still feel the same chills I felt when I read it the first time says mountains about how well written it was.
------------

Conversion Hits: 163


Conversion Hits: 164
Taroni 
49487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12


My avi not that I care... http://i.imgur.com/aOjG0.jpg
AcidK 
41832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / H / behind you
Online
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12
Girls und Panzer, Episode 9




K-ON! - Movie
Taroni 
49487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/12
20607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The World Down Under
Offline
Posted 12/12/12 , edited 12/12/12


or something more old-fashioned



Edit: I'm out of raws already :/
First  Prev  9884  9885  9886  9887  9888  9889  9890  9891  9892  9893  9894  9895  9896  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.