First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
BitTorrent (software)
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

icegurl5635 wrote:

I know that xD
Its just that when i open the application up - it just takes a long time. :|

My files are.. i dont know. The size of a one hour show? ://


damn same thing with azures~
1899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bay Area, Cali
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
utorrent FTW!
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
^what so good about utorrent serously~
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Jeremy_N wrote:

I use BitTorrent constantly. I prefer to download anime and watch it on my Window Media Player in full quality. I don't like streaming video because its quality is greatly reduced.

Even when you are a Crunchyroll Supporter by paying 6 USD a month, you still can't watch videos with such high quality.


Agreed.
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Jeremy_N wrote:


ConRong wrote:
^what so good about utorrent serously~

It's slow and it take like forever to download a 25 min. video.


ROFL!!!
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
Jeremy_N

u torrent viruses? nah only game client if your downloading
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Jeremy_N wrote:


ConRong wrote:

Jeremy_N wrote:

ConRong wrote:
^what so good about utorrent serously~

It's slow and it take like forever to download a 25 min. video.

ROFL!!!

It's slow and it take like forever to download a 25 min. video. Not to mention sometime the computer might got infected by virus. Is that good enough?

In other words, you need to be prepare with some anti-virus program and download support software.


Actually since torrents are peer-to-peer it may be slower because of the low amount of seeds, there may be like one seed or none at all at times. This is why those series' are slow, and new episodes are much faster. Also you can change your download speed on some clients, so maybe your set limit might be low.

1899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bay Area, Cali
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

ConRong wrote:

^what so good about utorrent serously~


it's quite easy to use without those random ugly ads/stuff in general, limewire also works well as a torrent client
Posted 1/6/08
i use bittorent..but something wrong with my computer, because everytime when i download a movie.. it disconnects -- and my msn will sign out itself and ya.- -
5097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

flame-ice wrote:


ichi_ni240 wrote:

I use utorrent..


me too


thirded.
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

chocuqueen wrote:

i use bittorent..but something wrong with my computer, because everytime when i download a movie.. it disconnects -- and my msn will sign out itself and ya.- -


wells...there this news about these people put something in the torrent files and when you download it complete (don't know how many hours or day you wasted for it) when you open it there nothing...and there news of people create a programs to delete the p2p itself...
12554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://www.crunch...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

antdaniee wrote:


ConRong wrote:

^what so good about utorrent serously~


it's quite easy to use without those random ugly ads/stuff in general, limewire also works well as a torrent client



limewire small adware and i don't liked it remind me of KAZAA~

utorrent doesn't have ad!? damn
Posted 1/6/08

ConRong wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i use bittorent..but something wrong with my computer, because everytime when i download a movie.. it disconnects -- and my msn will sign out itself and ya.- -


wells...there this news about these people put something in the torrent files and when you download it complete (don't know how many hours or day you wasted for it) when you open it there nothing...and there news of people create a programs to delete the p2p itself...



really.. o.o'' but mine has something..haha xD i dont use it anymore.. because i hate it how my msn keeps d/c .. T^T''
Posted 1/6/08
I use bitlord! it's never given me a problem... not once! (and I dl a crapload of hentai )
1899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bay Area, Cali
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

ConRong wrote:


antdaniee wrote:


ConRong wrote:

^what so good about utorrent serously~


it's quite easy to use without those random ugly ads/stuff in general, limewire also works well as a torrent client



limewire small adware and i don't liked it remind me of KAZAA~

utorrent doesn't have ad!? damn


yep, I like everything ad free well the older versions anyways I've failed to update mines, got too lazy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.