First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Student Council Room
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10


"I see" Kana stands up and grabs her dagger and puts it back under her dress. as she looks down her hair falls to her face and her pointy ears show alittle. She puts her hair back as it was and walks towards the door . "I'm heading to my dorm." walks out
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
"I'm bored, desu~" he said as he put his head down
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

"I'm bored, desu~" he said as he put his head down


(( at 10pm))
Kana slowly walked towards the room after dreaming for 2 hour. somehow, she was exhasted. (excuse my spelling) She yawned and walked in with paper work. she sat at a chair and began filling out the new student forms...
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

playstar wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"I'm bored, desu~" he said as he put his head down


(( at 10pm))
Kana slowly walked towards the room after dreaming for 2 hour. somehow, she was exhasted. (excuse my spelling) She yawned and walked in with paper work. she sat at a chair and began filling out the new student forms...


Delios was sitting at the window sill. "Hey, Kana. Why you up so late?" he asked
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


playstar wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"I'm bored, desu~" he said as he put his head down


(( at 10pm))
Kana slowly walked towards the room after dreaming for 2 hour. somehow, she was exhasted. (excuse my spelling) She yawned and walked in with paper work. she sat at a chair and began filling out the new student forms...


Delios was sitting at the window sill. "Hey, Kana. Why you up so late?" he asked


Kana jumped at the fact someone ws here. she took her hair out of the bun it was in to hide her ears.
"Fileing new students." she looked back down at her work
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

playstar wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:


playstar wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

"I'm bored, desu~" he said as he put his head down


(( at 10pm))
Kana slowly walked towards the room after dreaming for 2 hour. somehow, she was exhasted. (excuse my spelling) She yawned and walked in with paper work. she sat at a chair and began filling out the new student forms...


Delios was sitting at the window sill. "Hey, Kana. Why you up so late?" he asked


Kana jumped at the fact someone ws here. she took her hair out of the bun it was in to hide her ears.
"Fileing new students." she looked back down at her work


"You don't need to hide your ears. I know what you are." Delios said
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
[quot

"Of course."

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

"Of course."



*i turn around from the window and see Kana* hi i'm Nano, whats your name?
Hope: i'm Hope...
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10


*i turn around from the window and see Kana* hi i'm Nano, whats your name?
Hope: i'm Hope...

"Kana"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/16/10


"Kana"

i'm the Vice president... or i hope Yuni will still let me be the Vice President *i became sad scared that i wasn't going to be the Vice* i promised i'll be good, but i don't think she'll believe me... i have done a lot of damage, but.... *i look up at her with determination* i will improve and prove to her that i will be good! *Hope walks up next to me and i look up at her* Hope: hm... he realy is a good boy, it's just that he's been going into shock ever since we escaped the island... he may be young for his age but he's a good helper and he is a very kind person... *she smile as she looks down at me and pats my head*
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10


"Mentor" she looked back down at the pages of new studdents and continued to file.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/16/10


"Mentor" she looked back down at the pages of new studdents and continued to file.

wow are you an Elf? i've never seen an Elf before! do all elves protect the forests or are there diferent types?
Hope: Nano! that's rude!
but...
Hope: no buts, you don't ask people about their lives it's rude...
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10






yes I am an elf ~and something else~ No I donot protect forests and Yes there are different kinds.
She continued to looked down at the pages.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/16/10






yes I am an elf ~and something else~ No I donot protect forests and Yes there are different kinds.
She continued to looked down at the pages.

hey... one more question... do you want some help filing the papers *he smiles*
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
Hope: Nano if you need me i'll be at the track field, just call me i'll send you my number... *she takes her cell and sends me her number*
thanks hope! i'll see you later or call you if i need you!
Hope: ok be good *i smile and knod my head*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.