First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Why do people think they deserve a free ride off of others work
Posted 7/15/10

Pacarus wrote:

Then where is the money going to come from jackass? It is coming from tax payers like myself. I have around two hundred dollars worth of taxes taken out of every check. That is a quater of my check. When Bush was president it was only a little over one hundred. Do you work? Can you see the amount of money being taken out of your check if you do? You are simple if you are accusing me of being ignorant just because I have different views. Why dont you go jerk off with you other socialist buddies.
It's called check-and-balance, aka "having an overpriced private health care system that doesn't work as well as your democratic socialist neighbor's". And if you don't believe me, compare the percentage of US spending on health care per GDP VS US infant mortality rate with Canada's own statistics here for yourself, you jerk.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/15/10

Pacarus wrote:

Then where is the money going to come from jackass? It is coming from tax payers like myself. I have around two hundred dollars worth of taxes taken out of every check. That is a quater of my check. When Bush was president it was only a little over one hundred. Do you work? Can you see the amount of money being taken out of your check if you do? You are simple if you are accusing me of being ignorant just because I have different views. Why dont you go jerk off with you other socialist buddies.


you say socialist like it's a BAD thing.


15956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wilmington NC
Offline
Posted 7/15/10
Well I am about a conservative as they come so in my opinion it is not good to be a socialist.
Posted 7/15/10

Pacarus wrote:

Well I am about a conservative as they come so in my opinion it is not good to be a socialist.
So is that what you consider as yourself being intellectual and of sound mind? When the reality is that you're only entitling your attitude with your opinion not based on facts.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/15/10 , edited 7/15/10

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


Pacarus wrote:

Then where is the money going to come from jackass? It is coming from tax payers like myself. I have around two hundred dollars worth of taxes taken out of every check. That is a quater of my check. When Bush was president it was only a little over one hundred. Do you work? Can you see the amount of money being taken out of your check if you do? You are simple if you are accusing me of being ignorant just because I have different views. Why dont you go jerk off with you other socialist buddies.


you say socialist like it's a BAD thing.




And how it socialist a good thing ? There's no personal wealth in socialist countries, nobody is allowed to make a lot of money and taxes are ridiculously high.

Those are bad things. Everyone should be able to make as much money as they want and taxes should never be above 25%.
Posted 7/15/10

Allhailodin wrote:



And how it socialist a good thing ? There's no personal wealth in socialist countries, nobody is allowed to make a lot of money and taxes are ridiculously high.

Those are bad things. Everyone should be able to make as much money as they want and taxes should never be above 25%.
And where in fact have you seen that sort of socialistic state for real? Stupid. To yourself and your red herring logic fallacy.

75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10

Pacarus wrote:

Well I am about a conservative as they come so in my opinion it is not good to be a socialist.


And here's where the logic of your other thread breaks down. Who are the gate keepers of your intelligence requirment? what if they think socialism is dumb? what if they think disagreeing with them is dumb. what if they decide you are dumb because they don't like your face?

The united states is the only place that holds left wing ideology in such contempt that you could be a right winger from someplace else and still get labeled with ' bad' word like "LeeeeeeeberaAAAaal"

Which I find hilliarous.



3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10

Cuddlebuns wrote:


Pacarus wrote:

I am still against the health care bill. I really don't care how others feel about it. I know that I will make it in life and want my hard earned money to go towards the health care of my choosing. I don't want to pay for other peoples health care. Damn Obama and all of his plans. Everyone complained about Bush bringing this country into trillions of dollars of debt in eight years. Well Obama Obama did it in less than an eighth of the time as Bush.


I shouldn't waste my time typing this because you seem to be hopelessly ignorant, but I have nothing better to do:

Absolutely nothing in the recent health care "reform" bill involves using tax payer money to pay for other people's health care. Tax payers are not paying any more for health care than they have been since Medicare and Medicaid have been around, although I don't see anyone complaining about those. So there's no point for you to be against the bill if that was your only concern about it, and if you still want to hold on to your delusion after being presented with the facts, then I hope you're one of the first people to be eliminated if your little plan to get rid of all the stupid people ever works out.

Another thing, Obama hasn't racked up nearly as much debt as Bush did. Bush started with a surplus in the budget and managed to drain that and then drive us into debt. Obama has increased the debt and is continuing to do so, but he is far from wasting as much money as Obama did. Maybe he will later on, but if you believe he is the cause of the entire $13+ trillion dollar debt, then i hope you get vasectomized once they start testing people for their parenting licenses.


OH SNAP~


Pacarus wrote:

Then where is the money going to come from jackass? It is coming from tax payers like myself. I have around two hundred dollars worth of taxes taken out of every check. That is a quater of my check. When Bush was president it was only a little over one hundred. Do you work? Can you see the amount of money being taken out of your check if you do? You are simple if you are accusing me of being ignorant just because I have different views. Why dont you go jerk off with you other socialist buddies.


umadbro?
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10

Pacarus wrote:

Then where is the money going to come from jackass? It is coming from tax payers like myself. I have around two hundred dollars worth of taxes taken out of every check. That is a quater of my check. When Bush was president it was only a little over one hundred. Do you work? Can you see the amount of money being taken out of your check if you do? You are simple if you are accusing me of being ignorant just because I have different views. Why dont you go jerk off with you other socialist buddies.


The recent healthcare reform bill does not involve raising taxes on average people for the sake of paying for other people's healthcare, nor does it involve forcing you to buy only one type of healthcare coverage. Any increases in your taxes has not been because of the healthcare bill, if you actually look at your pay stub and see where that tax money is going, you won't see anything like "healthcare for lazy bums who don't work." That is what you are against, and that is not even a part of the bill, therefore being against the bill for just those reasons means you are against something that doesn't even exist.

I'm not calling you ignorant for having a different opinion, I'm calling you and others ignorant for constantly saying "I'M AGAINST THIS BILL BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S HEALTHCARE," despite the fact that the recent bill doesn't make you do that, and despite the fact that you have already been doing that for years through taxes that go to Medicare and Medicaid, but, again, I don't see anyone complaining about those programs. I wouldn't call you ignorant if your opinion was based on fact, you're ignorant for denying facts and forming an opinion based on facts that you made up yourself, or rather the conservative propaganda machines have made them up and you're impressionable enough to believe them..

It's also ignorant to assume that I'm socialist when you don't even know all of my political stances.


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

The united states is the only place that holds left wing ideology in such contempt that you could be a right winger from someplace else and still get labeled with ' bad' word like "LeeeeeeeberaAAAaal"

Which I find hilliarous.



It's just more proof that our country is ruled by far-right extremist conservatives. You have to be crazy and extreme to think that words like "socialist" and "liberal" are insults rather than political ideologies.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
It's just more proof that our country is ruled by far-right extremist conservatives. You have to be crazy and extreme to think that words like "socialist" and "liberal" are insults rather than political ideologies. Open your eye's Head of the House and Head of the Senate and the president they all have far left views. Wake up smell the crap your shoveling.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10

tarakelly wrote:

It's just more proof that our country is ruled by far-right extremist conservatives. You have to be crazy and extreme to think that words like "socialist" and "liberal" are insults rather than political ideologies. Open your eye's Head of the House and Head of the Senate and the president they all have far left views. Wake up smell the crap your shoveling.


Do they now. Wow. Your idea of 'far left' is like... 'slightly left of center' in a lot of countries. a lot of DEMOCRACIES. so why is it 'shoveling shit' to catagorise your nation as far right, when you are SO FAR right that you think the Centre is extreme left?

I know, I know, You're the last bastion of true democracy and whole world is just a bunch of commie fellow travelers. right?

65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
JFK was left of center obama and company are way past that. In two years they add over 4 Trillion o the national debit mostly on stuff most Americans find out of control. I am sure of this is first and last term.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 7/16/10

tarakelly wrote:

JFK was left of center obama and company are way past that. In two years they add over 4 Trillion o the national debit mostly on stuff most Americans find out of control. I am sure of this is first and last term.


If they spent that 4 trillion on wars and an internal security apparatus would they still be far left?


65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
The war is not adding that much cost to the budget it a huge lie that anti war protester put out. We all l read have a stand military so using just add combat pay and ordinance 500 billion in the last 8 years. A trillion is billion x billion= a Trillion so the war in caparison is not that much. If you look at are defense budget it around 27% and the some many pork project tied to it. it hard to get the real numbers. I will say are troops eat a whole lot better then we did. We were eating Vietnam ration that were in cans. It was so bad the lest like C ration Caned egg and Ham looked good after a month in the woods. Because it was the least common.
75432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 7/16/10
Allow me to rephrase.

That fact that Obama has run up a debt does not make him socialist. It is what he spends that money on.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.