First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator sign up
Creator
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cookie jar :)
Offline
Posted 7/15/10 , edited 7/31/10
Sign up here to be a mod. Please fill out the form COMPLETELY.

Helper Mod-Mod that makes sure everyone follows the rules & answers questions that anyone has. The Helper Mod temporarily takes over the group when DemonicCookiez13 is offline or unavailable only if they have permission to.

Graphic Mod-Mod that makes avis, banners, icons, etc. for whoever requests them.

Shugo Chara Mod- Mod that draws shugo charas and/or chara naris for whoever requests it.

Forum Manager-Mod that makes sure no one posts a new thread without DemonicCookiez13's permission and also makes sure that nobody spams in any of the forums.

Helper Mod form:

Username:
Name:
Why you want to be a helper mod:
Will you stay active?:


Graphic Mod form:

Username:
Name:
Why you want to be a graphic mod:
Will you stay active?:
Samples (at least 3):


Shugo Chara Mod form:

Username:
Name:
Why you want to be a shugo chara mod:
Will you stay active?:
Samples:


Forum Manager form:

Username:
Name:
Why you want to be a forum manager:
Will you stay active?:
Graphic Mod
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/10
Username: victoria10
Name: ruka-chan
Why you want to be a graphic mod: cuz im interested in doing graphicz
Will you stay active?: yup!!!
Samples (at least 3):
Creator
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cookie jar :)
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

victoria10 wrote:

Username: victoria10
Name: ruka-chan
Why you want to be a graphic mod: cuz im interested in doing graphicz
Will you stay active?: yup!!!
Samples (at least 3):


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Oh and can you make an avi for the group? =D
Helper Mod
8724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In berry slush (:
Offline
Posted 7/23/10
Username: xBerriSlush
Name: Berri-chan
Why you want to be a helper mod: Because I will support the group and I'll invite buddies! (:
Will you stay active?: Yes
Creator
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cookie jar :)
Offline
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 7/25/10

xBerriSlush wrote:

Username: xBerriSlush
Name: Berri-chan
Why you want to be a helper mod: Because I will support the group and I'll invite buddies! (:
Will you stay active?: Yes


You are now a Helper Mod! ^^
Posted 7/25/10
Username: AmuRanMikiSu
Name: Ayame
Why you want to be a graphic mod: Well... I experience it a LOT. I always love making gfx
Will you stay active?: Yes! Of course! Duh~! XD
Samples (at least 3): *Note: ©Sayuri and The Lucky Cafe and the B-Day Cards is also mine

Aviis


Banners


Profiles


B-Day Cards (could be MB cards and forgot to put copyright)
Creator
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cookie jar :)
Offline
Posted 7/26/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Username: AmuRanMikiSu
Name: Ayame
Why you want to be a graphic mod: Well... I experience it a LOT. I always love making gfx
Will you stay active?: Yes! Of course! Duh~! XD
Samples (at least 3): *Note: ©Sayuri and The Lucky Cafe and the B-Day Cards is also mine

Aviis


Banners


Profiles


B-Day Cards (could be MB cards and forgot to put copyright)


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Do you mind making a banner for the group? :]
Posted 7/26/10

DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Username: AmuRanMikiSu
Name: Ayame
Why you want to be a graphic mod: Well... I experience it a LOT. I always love making gfx
Will you stay active?: Yes! Of course! Duh~! XD
Samples (at least 3): *Note: ©Sayuri and The Lucky Cafe and the B-Day Cards is also mine

Aviis


Banners


Profiles


B-Day Cards (could be MB cards and forgot to put copyright)


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Do you mind making a banner for the group? :]


What kind? A support banner? And do u want a transparent background or regular?
Creator
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cookie jar :)
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Username: AmuRanMikiSu
Name: Ayame
Why you want to be a graphic mod: Well... I experience it a LOT. I always love making gfx
Will you stay active?: Yes! Of course! Duh~! XD
Samples (at least 3): *Note: ©Sayuri and The Lucky Cafe and the B-Day Cards is also mine

Aviis


Banners


Profiles


B-Day Cards (could be MB cards and forgot to put copyright)


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Do you mind making a banner for the group? :]


What kind? A support banner? And do u want a transparent background or regular?


Yep a support banner...and it doesn't matter about the background. Whichever is easier for you to make. (:
Posted 7/29/10

DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Username: AmuRanMikiSu
Name: Ayame
Why you want to be a graphic mod: Well... I experience it a LOT. I always love making gfx
Will you stay active?: Yes! Of course! Duh~! XD
Samples (at least 3): *Note: ©Sayuri and The Lucky Cafe and the B-Day Cards is also mine

Aviis


Banners


Profiles


B-Day Cards (could be MB cards and forgot to put copyright)


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Do you mind making a banner for the group? :]


What kind? A support banner? And do u want a transparent background or regular?


Yep a support banner...and it doesn't matter about the background. Whichever is easier for you to make. (:


Ok thank you! ^^
Graphic Mod
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


victoria10 wrote:

Username: victoria10
Name: ruka-chan
Why you want to be a graphic mod: cuz im interested in doing graphicz
Will you stay active?: yup!!!
Samples (at least 3):


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Oh and can you make an avi for the group? =D


Yup!!! i would like to
Creator
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cookie jar :)
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

victoria10 wrote:


DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


victoria10 wrote:

Username: victoria10
Name: ruka-chan
Why you want to be a graphic mod: cuz im interested in doing graphicz
Will you stay active?: yup!!!
Samples (at least 3):


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Oh and can you make an avi for the group? =D


Yup!!! i would like to


Ok...um...can you not make it yet? Not until the next next theme is decided.
Graphic Mod
11847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


victoria10 wrote:


DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


victoria10 wrote:

Username: victoria10
Name: ruka-chan
Why you want to be a graphic mod: cuz im interested in doing graphicz
Will you stay active?: yup!!!
Samples (at least 3):


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Oh and can you make an avi for the group? =D


Yup!!! i would like to


Ok...um...can you not make it yet? Not until the next next theme is decided.


K anyways can u plz rename us as mods?
Creator
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cookie jar :)
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

victoria10 wrote:


DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


victoria10 wrote:


DemonicCookiez13 wrote:


victoria10 wrote:

Username: victoria10
Name: ruka-chan
Why you want to be a graphic mod: cuz im interested in doing graphicz
Will you stay active?: yup!!!
Samples (at least 3):


You are now a Graphic Mod! ^^
Oh and can you make an avi for the group? =D


Yup!!! i would like to


Ok...um...can you not make it yet? Not until the next next theme is decided.


K anyways can u plz rename us as mods?


I did...if you open it in full page you can see that you're a mod...it's just crunchyroll's fault that the mods aren't listed in the group's profile. If you go to the groups profile, underneath the avi it should say "You are a Graphic Mod". If it doesn't, let me know~
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/5/10


Graphic Mod form:
Username: Toshiro888111
Name: Sakura
Why you want to be a graphic mod: i love making aviis and such!
Will you stay active?: Of course!!
Samples (at least 3):
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.