Post Reply Masters apply here!
Posted 7/16/10
This is where all the masters apply for a pet all their own!
Posted 7/16/10 , edited 8/17/10
Name: Logan/ Kitt

Age: Wouldn't you like to know.

Species: Human

Description: Black shaggy hair, green eyes (currently), slender build.

Picture:



Status: Taken by Lonewolf2468
Member
30110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Blacksburg, VA
Offline
Posted 7/17/10 , edited 7/22/10
Name: KK

Age: 25

Species: Human

Description: Like sports, anime, movies, books. medium build, 5' 8". I often turn innocent comments to sexual innuendo, sadistic

Status: taken
5422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My bed
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 8/18/10
Name: Kagari

Age: 18

Species: Human

Description: likes anything he see's and wants

Picture:


Status: Taken
Posted 7/19/10 , edited 7/22/10
Name: Shin

Age: 18

Species: Human

Description:can have a bad attitude with pushed too far

Picture:


Status: TAKEN
Posted 7/22/10
I'mma gonna do it backwards.... I CLAIM YOU EmoIsKitt! Lol, I want you to be mai master... =3
Posted 7/22/10 , edited 7/22/10
I accept your claim. :]
Posted 8/17/10

HoTTie- wrote:

Name: Kagari

Age: 18

Species: Human

Description: likes anything he see's and wants

Picture:


Status: AVAILABLE


Can i be your pet *nya*?
5422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My bed
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

Sexii_ninja_cutiie wrote:


HoTTie- wrote:

Name: Kagari

Age: 18

Species: Human

Description: likes anything he see's and wants

Picture:


Status: AVAILABLE


Can i be your pet *nya*?


Okay
Posted 10/26/10 , edited 11/8/10
Name: Shin Takeyo Shinjiro.
Age: 18
Species: Human
Description: smart, straightforward but nice and friendly. perverted sometimes. (hey everyone can be one)
Picture:


Status: not taken
Member
47361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/29/11

xxNoSfErAtUxx wrote:

Name: Shin Takeyo Shinjiro.
Age: 18
Species: Human
Description: smart, straightforward but nice and friendly. perverted sometimes. (hey everyone can be one)
Picture:


Status: not taken


-frowns- Unactive group but may I be your pet :3.
Posted 1/29/11

kiragodxxxx wrote:

-frowns- Unactive group but may I be your pet :3.


lol yeah sure, why not =]
Status: Just Taken xD
You must be logged in to post.