First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply aplications for characters
The little "c" x3
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / At the end of the...
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
Name:Kira
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow): Demon/Neko
Abilities:Mind control
Personality:Shy,Mean sometimes,Nice,and smart
Age:16
Sex (male or female):Female
Class:1-C
Picture (put in spoiler):

Normal


Demon


Neko
The middle "c" xP
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

SilLyGiRl567 wrote:

Name:Kira
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow): Demon/Neko
Abilities:Mind control
Personality:Shy,Mean sometimes,Nice,and smart
Age:16
Sex (male or female):Female
Class:1-C
Picture (put in spoiler):

Normal


Demon


Neko



Approved, You may now rp ^.^
The middle "c" xP
18625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 12/19/10
Name: Miyumi Yamauchi
Race: Dragon bonded. ( A Human who has a special bond with one dragon, as in if one of them dies, they both die. Dragon Bonded have their dragon's powers and they also have the ability to become a dragon.)
Abilities: Can Manipulate Fire and Water and things like water, telepathy(with certain people), turning into a dragon, and flying.
Weapons: Carries a tranquilizer(can knock anybody out for at least an hour ). She carries it all the time on her waist.
Personality: Shy(at first), klutz,caring, very aggressive especially when a boy acts stupid, looks short for age, her dragon, Bai, is only 1 foot long. She can live in the dorms with her. Sometimes Miyumi will accidently turn into her dragon form when she's sleepy.
Age: 14
Sex: female
Class:1-A
Picture:
Human form and her dragon form(Which is also what Bai looks like):




Name:Ryuu Kurosawa
Race: Dragon Bonded(like Miyumi) and half -vampire.
Abilities: Manipulate darkness, fire, telepathy, turning into a dragon, control shadows, and flying.
Weapons: a kantana(sometimes carries it around depending on his mood.)
Personality: He's a 2nd cousin of Miyumi's. His dragon,Blanca, is too big to be in the dorms,he's about 10 feet tall or more. so he hides him in the forest somewhere. When someone gets too close to his face without his consent he will turn into his dragon form by accident. He's easily angered, hot headed,cold, forgetful and sometimes nice. He has barely smiles due to his past he can barely remember which involves one of his ancestors Yukio that awakened his vampire side.
Age: 16
Sex: male
Class:2-B
Picture:
Human form:

Dragon form(This is also what his dragon Blanca looks like):

vampire form:


Posted 7/18/10


APPROVED and I love the idea of the race xD
The little "c" x3
65561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the world of a...
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 7/18/10
name: kisa
race: demon/ neko/ pureblood
abilities: bend all elements includng lightning, can bend my enemies blood 2 make them do wat i want and can disguise myself 2 look like anything i want
weapons: twin swords, and a seith
personality: acts like a angel around the ppl i love but when my enemies r round or no1 is round i become completely different and if the ppl i love found out the truth they would all hate me
age: 13
sex: f
class: 2-B
pic:
demon:

pureblood:

neko:

human:
The middle "c" xP
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

xdiadarkjewel wrote:

name: kisa
race: demon/ neko/ pureblood
abilities: bend all elements includng lightning, can bend my enemies blood 2 make them do wat i want and can disguise myself 2 look like anything i want
weapons: twin swords, and a seith
personality: acts like a angel around the ppl i love but when my enemies r round or no1 is round i become completely different and if the ppl i love found out the truth they would all hate me
age: 13
sex: f
class: 2-B
pic:
demon:

pureblood:


Approved ^^
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / haunting you...
Offline
Posted 7/19/10


Name:Ally
Race:Lycan
Abilities:fire, lockpicking, computer hacking, pickpoketing, extremly beautiful, extremly good at lying
Personality:her personality changes... alot!!!
Age:15
Sex (male or female):female
Class (1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 2-A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C):1-A
Picture (put in spoiler):
Lycan form (when ever she wants too change into[expet on vamp nights])

Werewolf(human) form (every night)

Vampire form (she hates this form but can change when she chooses. expet the forced days once a month)

Werewolf form
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

playstar wrote:



Name:Ally
Race:Lycan
Abilities:fire, lockpicking, computer hacking, pickpoketing, extremly beautiful, extremly good at lying
Personality:her personality changes... alot!!!
Age:15
Sex (male or female):female
Class (1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 2-A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C):1-A
Picture (put in spoiler):
Lycan form (when ever she wants too change into[expet on vamp nights])

Werewolf(human) form (every night)

Vampire form (she hates this form but can change when she chooses. expet the forced days once a month)

Werewolf form


Approved~! you may start roleplaying! ^-^
The little "c" x3
628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ι η α ω σ я ℓ ∂ σ...
Offline
Posted 7/20/10 , edited 7/20/10
Name: Ai Tachibana, Kanon Naoi
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow): Human
Abilities:
Ai: Can do anything useful, fighting, water, all elements, can do work in school within 2 min.
Kanon: Can do the same things as Ai except he can Hypnotize people.
Personality:
Ai: quiet, emotionless, weird, angelic, demonic, ect.
Kanon: Fun, chaotic, victorious, funny, cool, evil (Sometimes), god, ect.
Bio:
Ai: She was first known as the word "Angel". People thought she was a "enemy". She actually fights if you start the fight first. She doesnt have anymore emotions and she likes eating spicy food. She is so called "normal". And the rest is a mystery...
Kanon: He's very nice on the inside but he's kinda mean on the out if you first met him. He can hypnotize people into doing things (sleep, dance, ect.) and he plays the role as the student council president. His past is very sad and it's a real mystery.
Age:
Ai: We don't know her exact but we say she's 15
Kanon: 17
Sex (male or female):
Ai: Female
Kanon: Male
Class (1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 2-A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C): Both in 1-A
Picture (put in spoiler):
Kanon:
Normal form:

Hypnotic Form:

Ai:
Normal Form:

Battle Form:
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

KawaiiKorean wrote:

Name: Ai Tachibana, Kanon Naoi
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow): Human
Abilities:
Ai: Can do anything useful, fighting, water, all elements, can do work in school within 2 min.
Kanon: Can do the same things as Ai except he can Hypnotize people.
Personality:
Ai: quiet, emotionless, weird, angelic, demonic, ect.
Kanon: Fun, chaotic, victorious, funny, cool, evil (Sometimes), god, ect.
Bio:
Ai: She was first known as the word "Angel". People thought she was a "enemy". She actually fights if you start the fight first. She doesnt have anymore emotions and she likes eating spicy food. She is so called "normal". And the rest is a mystery...
Kanon: He's very nice on the inside but he's kinda mean on the out if you first met him. He can hypnotize people into doing things (sleep, dance, ect.) and he plays the role as the student council president. His past is very sad and it's a real mystery.
Age:
Ai: We don't know her exact but we say she's 15
Kanon: 17
Sex (male or female):
Ai: Female
Kanon: Male
Class (1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 2-A, 2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C): Both in 1-A
Picture (put in spoiler):
Kanon:
Normal form:

Hypnotic Form:

Ai:
Normal Form:

Battle Form:


Approved~ you may start roleplaying!! ^-^
The little "c" x3
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
Name: zeek crin
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow): demon
Abilities: has super speed,and strenth on top of that can has powers over dark magic and can summon minons
Personality: cocky agressive sweet at times and charasmatic
Age:17
Sex (male or female): male
Class (1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 2-A,2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C): 2-A
Picture (put in spoiler):


will put pic up tommorow
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

ajho104 wrote:

Name: zeek crin
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow): demon
Abilities: has super speed,and strenth on top of that can has powers over dark magic and can summon minons
Personality: cocky agressive sweet at times and charasmatic
Age:17
Sex (male or female): male
Class (1-A, 1-B, 1-C, 2-A,2-B, 2-C, 3-A, 3-B, 3-C): 2-A
Picture (put in spoiler):


will put pic up tommorow


as long as you get the pic...:

Approved~! you may start roleplaying~!! ^-^
The middle "c" xP
18625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/10
Name:Takeshi Jiro
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow:Pureblood Vampire
Abilities:Has great Senses, Super Strength, Super Speed, Able to control fire, any type of liquid, and can summon any kind of weapon he wants.
Personality:Has a problematic spilt personality.Good side: a bit of a loner sometimes , he likes to tease the students a lot , stubborn, loves to sing sometimes, caring to the students, goes around carrying his huge sword to make sure no one starts a fight. Dark side: He'll go insane and evil on you for no reason.
Age:23
Sex:Male
Class:Teaches the whole Class 2-A mostly on ever subject except in magic , but sometimes likes to teach History in Class 1-B if he can.
Picture (put in spoiler):
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/27/10

great_anime wrote:

Name:Takeshi Jiro
Race (make one up if ya want, some people might follow:Pureblood Vampire
Abilities:Has great Senses, Super Strength, Super Speed, Able to control fire, any type of liquid, and can summon any kind of weapon he wants.
Personality:Has a problematic spilt personality.Good side: a bit of a loner sometimes , he likes to tease the students a lot , stubborn, loves to sing sometimes, caring to the students, goes around carrying his huge sword to make sure no one starts a fight. Dark side: He'll go insane and evil on you for no reason.
Age:23
Sex:Male
Class:Teaches the whole Class 2-A mostly on ever subject except in magic , but sometimes likes to teach History in Class 1-B if he can.
Picture (put in spoiler):


approved! you may start rp~!! ^-^ (and thanks for making a teacher...)
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/1/10
Name: Yuki
Race: Pureblood Vampire
Abilities: can Look like a human so much that even other Purebloods wouldn't know I was not human until they got close.
Personality: Find out in RP
Age: ???
Sex (male or female): Female
Class: 1-A
Pic:

When I am in human disguise my eyes turn golden brown and my hair turns blonde.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.