First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Boring Anime
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
Most "slice of life" anime
Posted 7/7/07
Aria is boring...maybe because it's very calm and relaxing but if you want something with action in it...don't watch aria
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/07

chixsunik13 wrote:


Maddie_Levine wrote:

Dear Lord, if you dislike anime like Kanon or Air - go watch Dragon Ball or another crap where the action is. Kanon is for small group of people who like drama. How can you say that characters look crappy? If you say about Kanon'02 - then, yes, drawing isn't the best, but if you think about Kanon'06- then you must be blind. Don't watch the shows like that because your taste is different and you will not like it.

The most boring anime, in my opinion, is Pokemon.


i disagree.. i like pokemon..


me too!thats one of the animes in my childhood that i luv to watch
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/07

Deceptive_Cadence wrote:


Maddie_Levine wrote:

Dear Lord, if you dislike anime like Kanon or Air - go watch Dragon Ball or another crap where the action is. Kanon is for small group of people who like drama. How can you say that characters look crappy? If you say about Kanon'02 - then, yes, drawing isn't the best, but if you think about Kanon'06- then you must be blind. Don't watch the shows like that because your taste is different and you will not like it.

The most boring anime, in my opinion, is Pokemon.


I will definitely agree with you. Pokemon is boring now that I'm not in junior high school anymore.

But I will also say that I did see Kanon '06 and I still think the drawing is terrible. Not as terrible as the original but that KyoAni giant eyes floating somewhere in their foreheads look is terrible.

and I thought Pretear was boring recycled trash.


i love pretear!i like the illustrations so much
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
i hated digimon, it just mimicked pokemon..
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dallas
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
His and Her Circumsatnces....
unpopular 90's anime.
boring as hell.
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Dallas
Offline
Posted 7/7/07

kid15 wrote:

BO bobobbobobobobo whatever!! it's crap!!


i know!
wtf is it even about?
Posted 7/7/07
^ Nose hair.
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seireitei
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
Yu-gi-oh! and Digimon...I got bored of them real quick.
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
.hack// sign

i didn't get it =_=
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
I'm gonna get killed for this, but I think FullMetal Alchemist is boring, at least to me. THey would waste entire episodes of the characters sitting around and talking. I can understand that it's stuff you have to know if you wanna understand the series, but couldn't they have the characters walking, or something happen in the backround or the characers could be playing a game?
Posted 7/7/07
tonagura ... at least according to me
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Longiland NewYork...
Offline
Posted 7/7/07

Dendetsu wrote:

Kanon, I fell asleep watching it too many times >_>


i noe wat u mean but i fall asleep wathing alot of good shows
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Longiland NewYork...
Offline
Posted 7/7/07

Maddie_Levine wrote:

Dear Lord, if you dislike anime like Kanon or Air - go watch Dragon Ball or another crap where the action is. Kanon is for small group of people who like drama. How can you say that characters look crappy? If you say about Kanon'02 - then, yes, drawing isn't the best, but if you think about Kanon'06- then you must be blind. Don't watch the shows like that because your taste is different and you will not like it.

The most boring anime, in my opinion, is Pokemon.


i dont noe about that 2 much but it can get boring some times
2679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Longiland NewYork...
Offline
Posted 7/7/07
strawberry panic is so fucking boring i fell a sleep on the first min
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.