First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Akanishi Jin: Goodbye KAT-TUN
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/10 , edited 7/17/10

"He is trying to make it in America. At the present time, he will not be returning to the group."
- Johnny Kitagawa ; Johnny's Entertainment President




It's official.
Akanishi Jin {26} of popular Johnny's Entertainment boyband, KAT-TUN, has decided to leave the group to continue on his solo music career in the United States. The JE agency president, Johnny Kitagawa, made the announcement on July 16th, 2010 stating that officially this fall, afters Akanishi completes his 7 city U.S tour, Akanishi will be gone from KAT-TUN.

{Don't believe? Read official article here @ KAT-TUN Love Livejournal Communtiy}

I'm not suprised by the news, really. Being a KAT-TUN fan since their junior years, I knew that Akanishi-san had ALOT of potential to one day become a very popular artist. And so be it, what I thought several years ago were true. Of course the rest of the KAT-TUN members are sadden that the "A" will be leaving the group. Yes it saddens me deeply that he will no longer be in the group but he can't always be with them forever. He has to spread his wings and fly.

So what do you guys think about the "shocking" news? Give your honest opinion but no bashing on Akanishi-san. Be mature about it.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/10
ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That's what you get KAT-TUN Fans. Laughing at us DBSK Fans. He hella overrated anyways. He is not that great of a singer. I wish him good luck. He is gonna need it.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 7/17/10 , edited 7/17/10
I'm not sure if he'll make it in USA either... but I wish him good luck. Maybe he'll have a great career thanks to his sexy moves on the scene ;D
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 7/17/10
I agree.. I mean sure the U.S. is big and there are a lot of Jin fans out here, but the usa is a big place and the entertainment/music industry is one of the biggest things in the U.S. but i'll wish him lots and lots of luck
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/10 , edited 7/17/10
ROFL. Ahh the comments are so funny. xD
But yeah he's gonna leave them.
From what I read it seems Johnny wants to see if Akanishi will be sucessful in the U.S because there have been rumors circulating that if Jin fails in the U.S, he might go back with KAT-TUN. I do wish him the very best though in his career and hopefully he at least gets some attention because its hard to suceed in the U.S. music industry.
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
oh... a friend and i were just talking about KAT-TUN and Jin-jin few days ago... i like jin-jin a lot, but i think KT-TUN is doing just fine even without their "A". As a fan its quite sad, but it's alright... best of luck for both Jin and KT-TUN!
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
sad but it was inevitable I suppose since jin was unhappy but its still sad. I guess that's that. I think the American music industry is messed up so I am not particularly happy about him being neck deep in it. But I guess its the biggest and richest. I hope he makes it.
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 7/18/10


What's kAt-tun without the A...Why Jin-Sama Why?
I've Only Been a Kat-tun fan for a, few months now...
I Hop he succeed Cause I wanna meet him too, I hope travels to Canada.
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

empresslily wrote:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!! That's what you get KAT-TUN Fans. Laughing at us DBSK Fans. He hella overrated anyways. He is not that great of a singer. I wish him good luck. He is gonna need it.


Yeah I used to hate him xD

But I watched kat-tun's funny vids and his mean yet cute vids and i fell for him xD XD He's got a great character xD

About kat-tun, they'll be good without him..
11050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
i felt like he always doing his own stuff anyway, he was always missing from the group
Posted 7/18/10
After Real Face he changed. His popularity when to his head. I am happy he is gone because he was gone for years in Kat-tun. Not showing up when they had practice and lying. Wearing different stuff just to wear it because he could. Walking around with that dumbass hat covering his face like a fool. Goodbye Jin. He is the only Idol that some fans are happy to see you leave the group. That says a lot.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
Sad to see him go but... can't really say I'm surprised. Good luck cause he'll need it.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 7/18/10

LeeUBunny wrote:

After Real Face he changed. His popularity when to his head. I am happy he is gone because he was gone for years in Kat-tun. Not showing up when they had practice and lying. Wearing different stuff just to wear it because he could. Walking around with that dumbass hat covering his face like a fool. Goodbye Jin. He is the only Idol that some fans are happy to see you leave the group. That says a lot.


I thought he was unhappy and it showed. I guess its unprofessional that he let it show. But I am not mad that he's not as good as faking it as some people are.

He is the only Idol that some fans are happy to see you leave the group

Yeah but one group of fans' opinions aren't more important than others with that said, some fans aren't happy about it. The reasons aren't simply because they are jin fans. I think it's because I would have liked to see jin and the rest of Kat-tun happy as a group again. I really got a kick out of seeing all their different personalities together and happy. I am really going to miss that. I am not going to throw a fit because he's trying to move in a new direction to hopefully become a better and happier artist.

I just hope people can be mature about the split and stop throwing around stupid accusations and blame like this is high school. I hope people call themselves fans can be mature enough to still support both kat-tun and jin.

13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
Jin grew on me. so I do like him. But I am glad he left KAT-TUN....because their new songs look like an actual group rather than "Jin and Kame and four backup dancers" XD

But I do wish him luck! Though I wish he could have continued acting..
Posted 7/18/10

LillyS21 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

After Real Face he changed. His popularity when to his head. I am happy he is gone because he was gone for years in Kat-tun. Not showing up when they had practice and lying. Wearing different stuff just to wear it because he could. Walking around with that dumbass hat covering his face like a fool. Goodbye Jin. He is the only Idol that some fans are happy to see you leave the group. That says a lot.


I thought he was unhappy and it showed. I guess its unprofessional that he let it show. But I am not mad that he's not as good as faking it as some people are.

He is the only Idol that some fans are happy to see you leave the group

Yeah but one group of fans' opinions aren't more important than others with that said, some fans aren't happy about it. The reasons aren't simply because they are jin fans. I think it's because I would have liked to see jin and the rest of Kat-tun happy as a group again. I really got a kick out of seeing all their different personalities together and happy. I am really going to miss that. I am not going to throw a fit because he's trying to move in a new direction to hopefully become a better and happier artist.

I just hope people can be mature about the split and stop throwing around stupid accusations and blame like this is high school. I hope people call themselves fans can be mature enough to still support both kat-tun and jin.



But we don't like him and the way he acts. So no. We will not support him but we will support Kat-Tun. Let's agree to disagree cause i will never like him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.