First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Girl's dorm
Posted 7/18/10
She was confused by that last remark but then suddenly said, "Oh Vera! I have to get home sorry!" She quickly hugged her and then disappeared.
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

She was confused by that last remark but then suddenly said, "Oh Vera! I have to get home sorry!" She quickly hugged her and then disappeared.


Yuri: *giggles* of coarse... Yin~chi, i think we should go to bed now right?
Yin~chi: *nods and smiles* of coarse
Yuri: *giggles* yes... *walks up to her and Hikari's master bedroom*of coarse... we get the master bedroom here, though i feel bad thatwe get it and not the other students...
Posted 7/18/10
Looking out the window Sayomi stuck her arm out the window as a black crow flies and lands on her arm "CAWW!"
"Hello there..."
The middle "c" xP
18599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

She was confused by that last remark but then suddenly said, "Oh Vera! I have to get home sorry!" She quickly hugged her and then disappeared.


Yuri: *giggles* of coarse... Yin~chi, i think we should go to bed now right?
Yin~chi: *nods and smiles* of coarse
Yuri: *giggles* yes... *walks up to her and Hikari's master bedroom*of coarse... we get the master bedroom here, though i feel bad thatwe get it and not the other students...


Miyumi:*suddenly rushes up to Yuri really fast* "Erm. E-Excuse me. But have you seen Bai anywhere? I 've looked everywhere for her!"*looks nervously around*" She's i-in your room I bet, that's the only place I haven't looked......"*takes out tranquilizer gun and mutters to herself* "I have to knock Bai out for awhile. Stupid dragon, at least Ryuu has better luck with his......"

The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


CrazyPenguinGirl wrote:

She was confused by that last remark but then suddenly said, "Oh Vera! I have to get home sorry!" She quickly hugged her and then disappeared.


Yuri: *giggles* of coarse... Yin~chi, i think we should go to bed now right?
Yin~chi: *nods and smiles* of coarse
Yuri: *giggles* yes... *walks up to her and Hikari's master bedroom*of coarse... we get the master bedroom here, though i feel bad thatwe get it and not the other students...


Miyumi:*suddenly rushes up to Yuri really fast* "Erm. E-Excuse me. But have you seen Bai anywhere? I 've looked everywhere for her!"*looks nervously around*" She's i-in your room I bet, that's the only place I haven't looked......"*takes out tranquilizer gun and mutters to herself* "I have to knock Bai out for awhile. Stupid dragon, at least Ryuu has better luck with his......"



Yuri: *looks confused but nods* you can check if you lik, but be careful of what you touch k?
The middle "c" xP
18599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *looks confused but nods* you can check if you lik, but be careful of what you touch k?


Miyumi:"O-Okay. I won't*looks under Yuri's bed*" Bad dragon!"
Bai(Miyumi's little dragon "pet"):*sleeping under the bed*
Miyumi:*walks in and holds Bai like a baby*" I'm sorry.....she was in your room. She's my dragon bond,"*starts rubbing Bai's belly* "I'm Miyumi Yamauchi, age 14, in Class 1-A here. "

The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *looks confused but nods* you can check if you lik, but be careful of what you touch k?


Miyumi:"O-Okay. I won't*looks under Yuri's bed*" Bad dragon!"
Bai(Miyumi's little dragon "pet"):*sleeping under the bed*
Miyumi:*walks in and holds Bai like a baby*" I'm sorry.....she was in your room. She's my dragon bond,"*starts rubbing Bai's belly* "I'm Miyumi Yamauchi, age 14, in Class 1-A here. "



Yuri: *talks threw Yin~chi* In Yuri Makori, age 14, class 1-B and cousin of Hikari Maaki, principle's daughter, age 13, class 1-B like me *smiles* and this *talks normal and points the Yin~chi* is Yin~chi, she knows everything that goes on here.
The middle "c" xP
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Lila and Saya walk into the room. "Hey ladies. " Saya smiles and pokes Yuri " Hey....Ylou wanna help Lila, ? Ghost to ghost?
The middle "c" xP
18599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/10 , edited 7/19/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *looks confused but nods* you can check if you lik, but be careful of what you touch k?


Miyumi:"O-Okay. I won't*looks under Yuri's bed*" Bad dragon!"
Bai(Miyumi's little dragon "pet"):*sleeping under the bed*
Miyumi:*walks in and holds Bai like a baby*" I'm sorry.....she was in your room. She's my dragon bond,"*starts rubbing Bai's belly* "I'm Miyumi Yamauchi, age 14, in Class 1-A here. "



Yuri: *talks threw Yin~chi* In Yuri Makori, age 14, class 1-B and cousin of Hikari Maaki, principle's daughter, age 13, class 1-B like me *smiles* and this *talks normal and points the Yin~chi* is Yin~chi, she knows everything that goes on here.


Miyumi:*blinks * "Ah..N-Nice to meet you Yuri-san, and Yin-chi.""*holds up Bai* "This is Bai. I'm allowed to keep her here because of the certain circumstances."
Bai:*slowly wakes up and accidently blows snow out of nose between them and grunts*
Miyumi:* *"S-Sorry."* puts out hand and makes the snow evaporate* "She's still a toddler ......"

The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

great_anime wrote:

Miyumi:*blinks * "Ah..N-Nice to meet you Yuri-san, and Yin-chi.""*holds up Bai* "This is Bai. I'm allowed to keep her here because of the certain circumstances."
Bai:*slowly wakes up and accidently blows snow out of nose between them and grunts*
Miyumi:* *"S-Sorry."* puts out hand and makes the snow evaporate* "She's still a toddler ......"



Yuri: *giggles* its ok Hikari gets carried away with water sometimes, so im use to it


Itani wrote:

Lila and Saya walk into the room. "Hey ladies. " Saya smiles and pokes Yuri " Hey....Ylou wanna help Lila, ? Ghost to ghost?


Yuri: *looks over* one im not a ghost, Yin~chi is and two i guess... *looks at Lila* what is it that you need?
The middle "c" xP
18599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/10 , edited 7/19/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *giggles* its ok Hikari gets carried away with water sometimes, so im use to it



Bai:*purrs like like a cat*
Miyumi:"OH...I'm glad then.....*sticks tranquilizer gun on waist again* "Oh and by the way, just a heads up. Ryuu Kurosawa,my cousin has his dragon hidden in the forest, so you might want to notify everybody nott to kill any dragons they may find there. "
The middle "c" xP
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Lila looked to the voice that was speaking to her, " I heard word of ghost hunter in the area .. .I dont waNT TO get caught ... Becaue if i do, they might try to get rid of me... The are here for Sayas demon, ... But she is rarely seen...i am here all day ...
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *giggles* its ok Hikari gets carried away with water sometimes, so im use to it



Bai:*purrs like like a cat*
Miyumi:"OH...I'm glad then.....*sticks tranquilizer gun on waist again* "Oh and by the way, just a heads up. Ryuu Kurosawa,my cousin has his dragon hidden in the forest, so you might want to notify everybody nott to kill any dragons they may find there. "


Yuri: *smiles* will do! dont worry about it, got it covered.


Itani wrote:

Lila looked to the voice that was speaking to her, " I heard word of ghost hunter in the area .. .I dont waNT TO get caught ... Becaue if i do, they might try to get rid of me... The are here for Sayas demon, ... But she is rarely seen...i am here all day ...


Yuri: dont worry, it will be alright, students are not allowed not kill anybody on this campus, including the forest.
The middle "c" xP
18599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *giggles* its ok Hikari gets carried away with water sometimes, so im use to it



Bai:*purrs like like a cat*
Miyumi:"OH...I'm glad then.....*sticks tranquilizer gun on waist again* "Oh and by the way, just a heads up. Ryuu Kurosawa,my cousin has his dragon hidden in the forest, so you might want to notify everybody nott to kill any dragons they may find there. "


Yuri: *smiles* will do! dont worry about it, got it covered.


Itani wrote:

Lila looked to the voice that was speaking to her, " I heard word of ghost hunter in the area .. .I dont waNT TO get caught ... Becaue if i do, they might try to get rid of me... The are here for Sayas demon, ... But she is rarely seen...i am here all day ...


Yuri: dont worry, it will be alright, students are not allowed not kill anybody on this campus, including the forest.


Miyumi:*sighs* "Thank you. I wouldn't want to see my cousin accdiently murdered."*covers mouth*


The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *giggles* its ok Hikari gets carried away with water sometimes, so im use to it



Bai:*purrs like like a cat*
Miyumi:"OH...I'm glad then.....*sticks tranquilizer gun on waist again* "Oh and by the way, just a heads up. Ryuu Kurosawa,my cousin has his dragon hidden in the forest, so you might want to notify everybody nott to kill any dragons they may find there. "


Yuri: *smiles* will do! dont worry about it, got it covered.


Itani wrote:

Lila looked to the voice that was speaking to her, " I heard word of ghost hunter in the area .. .I dont waNT TO get caught ... Becaue if i do, they might try to get rid of me... The are here for Sayas demon, ... But she is rarely seen...i am here all day ...


Yuri: dont worry, it will be alright, students are not allowed not kill anybody on this campus, including the forest.


Miyumi:*sighs* "Thank you. I wouldn't want to see my cousin accdiently murdered."*covers mouth*


Yuri: *giggles* i know about.. well Yin~chi knows all about it, so dont worry *smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.