First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Girl's dorm
The middle "c" xP
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *giggles* i know about.. well Yin~chi knows all about it, so dont worry *smiles*


Miyumi:*laughs * "I know, it just so strange. That him and I could die from one specific dragon dying, an vice-versa. It's quite scary actually. We both have to care for each other and both not get hurt Caring for 2 lives......"
Bai:*plays with Miyumi's hair*
Miyumi:*shakes head and then smiles at Yuri* "W-Well, it was nice to meet you. I guess I'll be going to bed."*walks off to her dorm room with Bai*

The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *giggles* i know about.. well Yin~chi knows all about it, so dont worry *smiles*


Miyumi:*laughs * "I know, it just so strange. That him and I could die from one specific dragon dying, an vice-versa. It's quite scary actually. We both have to care for each other and both not get hurt Caring for 2 lives......"
Bai:*plays with Miyumi's hair*
Miyumi:*shakes head and then smiles at Yuri* "W-Well, it was nice to meet you. I guess I'll be going to bed."*walks off to her dorm room with Bai*



Yuri: *giggles and walks into her own dorm* this school keeps getting more and more interesting... nee, Yin~chi?
Yin~chi: *nodds and giggles* yes, Yuri... *jumps out of Yuri's arms and sits on her mini bed* good night...
Yuri: *giggles and turns into her human form* good night...
The middle "c" xP
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Miyumi:*flops down on her bed with Bai* "Your such a troublesome dragon Bai, how will we survive with you like this? Well, at least I met a new person. ......"
Bai:*cocks head to one side * "I can't help it. I'm curious."
Miyumi:*giggles* "That's all you can say to me right now. I bet you would say something else to me if you could learn to talk more."
Bai:*puffs out white smoke and flies off to to her dragon bed and curls up like a dog*
Miyumi:*giggles and turns of the lights*"Good night....."
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Hikari: *walks into her's and Yuri's dorm* man... im tired~!
Yuri: *giggles* well you would be, considering you were in your evil form most of the day...
Hikari: tha is not my fault!!... ok maybe it was...
Yuri: dont blame yourself, you wanted to protect us
Hikari: yea... *goes to her bed and lays down* i guess...
Yuri: *goes to her own bed and lays down too* night
Hikari: *tunrs off the lights* night...
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/19/10
Hikari: *wakes up in the middle of the night* i... can not sleep... *gets up and slowly opens the door, and closes it* hmm... im hungry, maybe i'll head over to the caf, then take a walk... *head over to the cafeteria*
Yuri: *follows in the shadows, whispering* Hikari, really?
The middle "c" xP
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/10
Miyumi:*enters girl's dorms and goes to her room with Hikari and Yuri*"Hikari-chan! I want to give you and Yuri a gift for being my first friends here!"*smiles*
The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

great_anime wrote:

Miyumi:*enters girl's dorms and goes to her room with Hikari and Yuri*"Hikari-chan! I want to give you and Yuri a gift for being my first friends here!"*smiles*


Hikari: *smiles and wags her tails happily* really? you didnt have to though~
Yuri: *smiles* thanks...
Hikari: *jumps up and down* so what is it? what it is?
Yuri: HIKARI!!
Hikari: *stops* what?
Yuri: a little to hyper...
Hikari: *blushes* sorry...
The middle "c" xP
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/10 , edited 7/22/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


great_anime wrote:

Miyumi:*enters girl's dorms and goes to her room with Hikari and Yuri*"Hikari-chan! I want to give you and Yuri a gift for being my first friends here!"*smiles*


Hikari: *smiles and wags her tails happily* really? you didnt have to though~
Yuri: *smiles* thanks...
Hikari: *jumps up and down* so what is it? what it is?
Yuri: HIKARI!!
Hikari: *stops* what?
Yuri: a little to hyper...
Hikari: *blushes* sorry...


Miyumi:*gives Hikari a red diamond necklace, then gives Yuri a diamond necklace shaped into flowers* "These are special jewels for you guys! Made especially by me,"*points to Yuri's necklace*" and Ryuu!" *points to Hikari's necklace&" You'll never find another one in the world! We created it with our dragon scales."*smiles* "Also! A Magic dress! "*opens up a trunk with 20 dresses in it* "You 2 get each can pick one, the dress will never outgrow you!"

The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:



Hikari: *smiles and wags her tails happily* really? you didnt have to though~
Yuri: *smiles* thanks...
Hikari: *jumps up and down* so what is it? what it is?
Yuri: HIKARI!!
Hikari: *stops* what?
Yuri: a little to hyper...
Hikari: *blushes* sorry...


Miyumi:*gives Hikari a red diamond necklace, then gives Yuri a diamond necklace shaped into flowers* "These are special jewels for you guys."


Hikari: *smiles and hugs Miyumi* thanks! its pretty!
Yuri: yeah.. it is *smiles* thanks...
Hikari: now... *looks at Miyumi and Yuri* i know yall are up to something, come on tell me...
Yuri: we told you, we're going to hook you up with Ryuu thats all...
Hikari really?... *blushes* well ... *smiles* i will try my best to cooperate!
The middle "c" xP
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/10


Miyumi:"Yay! I have dresses I want you to try on."
Bai:*waddles out from a dark corner and pulls out a trunk with her and opens it where there are a 6 pretty dresses*
Miyumi:*smiles* "Oh....er.....by the way....I got those red diamonds from .....Ryuu.......*sweat drops fall from her face* "It's from his dragon scales........."


The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

great_anime wrote:

Miyumi:"Yay! I have dresses I want you to try on."
Bai:*waddles out from a dark corner and pulls out a trunk with her and opens it where there are a 6 pretty dresses*
Miyumi:*smiles* "Oh....er.....by the way....I got those red diamonds from .....Ryuu.......*sweat drops fall from her face* "It's from his dragon scales........."


Hikari: *blushes redder* eh?!?!... is it ... ok that we have these?
Yuri: *giggles* yea... its ok that we do... now try on the clothes!!
Hikari: i guess... *picks up a dress and goes into the bathroom to change*
Yuri: *looks at Miyumi* do you think that they could really get together?
The middle "c" xP
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


great_anime wrote:

Miyumi:"Yay! I have dresses I want you to try on."
Bai:*waddles out from a dark corner and pulls out a trunk with her and opens it where there are a 6 pretty dresses*
Miyumi:*smiles* "Oh....er.....by the way....I got those red diamonds from .....Ryuu.......*sweat drops fall from her face* "It's from his dragon scales........."


Hikari: *blushes redder* eh?!?!... is it ... ok that we have these?
Yuri: *giggles* yea... its ok that we do... now try on the clothes!!
Hikari: i guess... *picks up a dress and goes into the bathroom to change*
Yuri: *looks at Miyumi* do you think that they could really get together?


Miyumi:*looks at Yuri and laughs softly, while looking down at the ground* "Yeah, but, I'm not the one who decides........ the only reason I'm doing this is...soo I can see my cousin act normal and be happy again!"*sighs* "When we were really little kids, he used to give me piggy-back rides a lot, he had the most calm,warming smile back then, he made fun of me instead of me making fun of him, and he was so annoying when he pretended to be a Policeman." * giggles, then takes out tranquilizer gun and points it at the wall* "Yo! Hands up! I'm the police! You're under arrest for eating my cookie! Cookie Girl-Chaaan! This is the last time you steal a cookie!"

The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/23/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


great_anime wrote:

Miyumi:"Yay! I have dresses I want you to try on."
Bai:*waddles out from a dark corner and pulls out a trunk with her and opens it where there are a 6 pretty dresses*
Miyumi:*smiles* "Oh....er.....by the way....I got those red diamonds from .....Ryuu.......*sweat drops fall from her face* "It's from his dragon scales........."


Hikari: *blushes redder* eh?!?!... is it ... ok that we have these?
Yuri: *giggles* yea... its ok that we do... now try on the clothes!!
Hikari: i guess... *picks up a dress and goes into the bathroom to change*
Yuri: *looks at Miyumi* do you think that they could really get together?


Miyumi:*looks at Yuri and laughs softly, while looking down at the ground* "Yeah, but, I'm not the one who decides........ the only reason I'm doing this is...soo I can see my cousin act normal and be happy again!"*sighs* "When we were really little kids, he used to give me piggy-back rides a lot, he had the most calm,warming smile back then, he made fun of me instead of me making fun of him, and he was so annoying when he pretended to be a Policeman." * giggles, then takes out tranquilizer gun and points it at the wall* "Yo! Hands up! I'm the police! You're under arrest for eating my cookie! Cookie Girl-Chaaan! This is the last time you steal a cookie!"


Yuri: *laughs* so he use to be like that huh? thats cool....
Hikari: *comes out in the dress* how... do i look?


The middle "c" xP
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *laughs* so he use to be like that huh? thats cool....
Hikari: *comes out in the dress* how... do i look?



Miyumi:"You could call it cool.....he's still a weirdo either way!" looks at Hikari *"That looks great on you!"


(It's fine! If you like it, it's good.)

The Big "C" xD
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

great_anime wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Yuri: *laughs* so he use to be like that huh? thats cool....
Hikari: *comes out in the dress* how... do i look?



Miyumi:"You could call it cool.....he's still a weirdo either way!" looks at Hikari *"That looks great on you!"


(It's fine! If you like it, it's good.)



Yuri: yea its cute... there is just one thing missing.... ah i know it so that dress doesnt fit you...
Hikari: *-.-'''* you just its cute but then you dont like it... why?
Yuri: you look like more of the kind to wear a kimono right, Miyumi~chan?

(ok cuz i barely got any happy clothes in my picture file... and the kimono, could you get a picture for that please?)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.