First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Coolest pictures
Posted 8/25/10
in different sites XD hehe like photobucket.com and google some times hehe
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

in different sites XD hehe like photobucket.com and google some times hehe


lier-.- , i know u get them from somewhere else-.-
Posted 8/25/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

in different sites XD hehe like photobucket.com and google some times hehe


lier-.- , i know u get them from somewhere else-.-

haha no am not ....... check this then http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-643310/make-a-story-d/?pg=9#33154725
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

in different sites XD hehe like photobucket.com and google some times hehe


lier-.- , i know u get them from somewhere else-.-

haha no am not ....... check this then http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-643310/make-a-story-d/?pg=9#33154725


lol , this is not funny
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

in different sites XD hehe like photobucket.com and google some times hehe


lier-.- , i know u get them from somewhere else-.-

haha no am not ....... check this then http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-643310/make-a-story-d/?pg=9#33154725


lol , this is not funny


oh hahah sorry i putted the wrong site i meant this : ----Link closed by One_Of_The_Nine because it contains pictures wich are too awsome----
Posted 8/26/10
Hey Sasayaki and Niney, I noticed you both have similar quotes.
Posted 8/27/10
hehe status or headline?
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/10
Dippi didnt finded the hidden message
Posted 8/27/10
hehe yeah
Posted 8/27/10

_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

hehe status or headline?





One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

Dippi didnt finded the hidden message :P


Sorry guys for interrupting your lovely dovey moments! >.<
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/10

DippingS wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

hehe status or headline?





One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

Dippi didnt finded the hidden message :P


Sorry guys for interrupting your lovely dovey moments! >.<



and u interrupted for what ? -.-
Posted 8/28/10

One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

hehe status or headline?





One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

Dippi didnt finded the hidden message :P


Sorry guys for interrupting your lovely dovey moments! >.<



and u interrupted for what ? -.-


Why explain it when you will not understand.... u know why? Because your a boy!
Responsible
10386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/10

DippingS wrote:


One_Of_The_Nine wrote:


DippingS wrote:


_XDuskWhisperX_ wrote:

hehe status or headline?





One_Of_The_Nine wrote:

Dippi didnt finded the hidden message :P


Sorry guys for interrupting your lovely dovey moments! >.<



and u interrupted for what ? -.-


Why explain it when you will not understand.... u know why? Because your a boy!


-.- girls...............
Posted 8/28/10
lol haha "girls....." xD
Posted 8/30/10
umm what about this?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.