First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner Request
Creator
13823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/18/10 , edited 7/20/10
Request Here

Name: (Insert Name here)
Mod: (inset Wat MOD you want to do it here)
Banner Profile: (Optional)
Quote: (What Words You want on It)
Picture: (Insert Picture here)
Payment: Invite 3 Buddies



Please Follow The Rules Carefully!

Or else we skip your request.

Thank yew

~~KisaSohmaStar
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
can u do an example plez......i dont get it
Moderator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

noureddine wrote:

can u do an example plez......i dont get it


Name: (Insert Name here)
Mod: (inset Wat MOD you want to do it here)
Banner Profile: (Optional)
Quote: (What Words You want on It)
Picture: (Insert Picture here)
Payment:Invite 3 Buddies (Invite Buddies Here ;D )
And ... If you everr request? May i happily do ur banner ? ^ u ^
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/19/10

Name: Rukia
Mod: U....please do it....id love 2...XDD
Banner Profile: i still dont get this....but u can doo what u want
Quote: I Love U Both...(XDD)
Picture:



Payment:Invite 3 Buddies i invited them all already....
And ... If you everr request? May i happily do ur banner ? ^ u ^

yes yes .....sure
Moderator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/19/10


Here you gooo!! hope you like it !! , i made it a bit dark .. but i backed it up with some glow!! tell me if u want to change it and how u think it looks !!~~ > u <
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

AtushiMania wrote:



Here you gooo!! hope you like it !! , i made it a bit dark .. but i backed it up with some glow!! tell me if u want to change it and how u think it looks !!~~ > u <


cooooooool.......i love it.....i think it rocks.....I LOVE U BOTH CUTIES!!!! XDDDDD how did u do the backround....i couldnt figure that out....??
Moderator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

Haha ~ I'm soooo gladdd u wuvvv it !!!~~~ Oh and fer the bg i put in a texture u have to Download and then i rendered (cut out) Edward and alphonse, I made two layers one bigger than the otther... and yea haha xD ~~~ Enjoy and request more!!!
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

Haha ~ I'm soooo gladdd u wuvvv it !!!~~~ Oh and fer the bg i put in a texture u have to Download and then i rendered (cut out) Edward and alphonse, I made two layers one bigger than the otther... and yea haha xD ~~~ Enjoy and request more!!!


haha.....thanx 4 the info....and i will request more.....starting now....LOOOL

Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/20/10
Name: Rukia
Mod: U.......XDD
Banner Profile: i still dont get this....but u can doo what u want
Quote: U May Be Lonely But Ur Not Alone
Picture:



Payment:Invite 3 Buddies i invited them all already....
Creator
13823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/20/10 , edited 7/20/10
Name: Kisa Chan
Mod: AtushiMania
Banner Profile: I dont know what is a banner profile but u can do whatever u want sissy!!
Quote: Welcome To My Profile
Picture:

Payment: Hehe i invited all my buddies!!
Moderator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

noureddine wrote:

Name: Rukia
Mod: U.......XDD
Banner Profile: i still dont get this....but u can doo what u want
Quote: U May Be Lonely But Ur Not Alone
Picture:



Payment:Invite 3 Buddies i invited them all already....

Here you go~~!!! I hope yuuu like it <333 Remember to participate and request moreee~~!!! hehe im so glad u requested again~!! ;D


Moderator
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/20/10

KisaSohmaStar wrote:

Name: Kisa Chan
Mod: AtushiMania
Banner Profile: I dont know what is a banner profile but u can do whatever u want sissy!!
Quote: Welcome To My Profile
Picture:

Payment: Hehe i invited all my buddies!!

Hereee yuuu gooo sissy <333 ~~ Hope yuu like it ;D ~!!!!
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

AtushiMania wrote:


noureddine wrote:

Name: Rukia
Mod: U.......XDD
Banner Profile: i still dont get this....but u can doo what u want
Quote: U May Be Lonely But Ur Not Alone
Picture:



Payment:Invite 3 Buddies i invited them all already....

Here you go~~!!! I hope yuuu like it <333 Remember to participate and request moreee~~!!! hehe im so glad u requested again~!! ;D




lol....ill always request here....and thank uuuuuuu...so much-.....its amasing....i love the colors 2
Creator
13823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/10
Thank yew sissy its really cute!!!!Love yah sis!! <3
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

Name: Rukia
Mod: AtushiMania
Banner Profile: i still dont get this....but u can doo what u want
Quote: Be surprised Not scared
Picture:

Payment:Invite 3 Buddies i invited them all already....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.