First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Pick your Fairy or Specialist or create your own fairy or specialist character
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

i'll have too do it later okay .


(Okay I accept that answer)


Thank you


(Can you do it now Hana?)
Posted 3/21/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

i'll have too do it later okay .


(Okay I accept that answer)


Thank you


(Can you do it now Hana?)


Sure
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

i'll have too do it later okay .


(Okay I accept that answer)


Thank you


(Can you do it now Hana?)


Sure


(Thanks)
Posted 3/21/11

Englandrules83 wrote:

Pick your fairy by filling these two spots
Username:
Character:


Layla

Tecna

Bloom the princess from Domino who was adopted to the Gardenia to the Earth

Musa

Roxy: murry_winx

Pick your Specialist by filling these two spots
Username:
Character:


Helia

Brandon

Sky

Timmy

Riven

Nabu

Or if you want you can create your own fairy or specialist character by filling these two forms

Name:
Fairy outfit:
Fairy powers:
Your planet where you come from:
What kind of fairy are you?
Do you like Alfea school?
Favorite school subject in Alfea:
Least favorite school subject in Alfea:
Your best friend's name:
Are you friend with the Winx girls?
Crush:
Pic:

Create your own Specialist character by filling this form

Name:
What is your skill?:
Your planet where you come from:
Your best specialist friend's name:
Your best fairy friend's name:
Are you friend with the winx girls?
Favorite school subject in Red Fountain:
Least favorite school subject in Red Fountain:
Pic:

Stella and Flora are already taken because I am Flora and my friend ReOkitaUchiha is Stella. You can have more than one RP character in this group.


Name: Alice
Fairy outfit:
Fairy powers: ice from hands ,
Your planet where you come from: Mars
What kind of fairy are you?: Love
Do you like Alfea school?: yes
Favorite school subject in Alfea: engish
Least favorite school subject in Alfea: math
Your best friend's name: Megan
Are you friend with the Winx girls?: yes
Crush: Sky :
Pic:
Posted 3/21/11
What did you say?
Posted 3/21/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

i'll have too do it later okay .


(Okay I accept that answer)


Thank you


(Can you do it now Hana?)


Sure


(Thanks)


no problem
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:

What did you say?


(I accept but Sky has blond hair and it seems like your specialist character is Timmy and your fairy friend is Bloom but there is no Math and English in Alfea. Can I suggest transformation and Professor Palldiums lesson which lesson I don't now remember I tell it to you when I remember it)
Posted 3/21/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

What did you say?


(I accept but Sky has blond hair and it seems like your specialist character is Timmy and your fairy friend is Bloom but there is no Math and English in Alfea. Can I suggest transformation and Professor Palldiums lesson which lesson I don't now remember I tell it to you when I remember it)


okay thanks well those are the subjects i like and dislike ,
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/21/11

Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

What did you say?


(I accept but Sky has blond hair and it seems like your specialist character is Timmy and your fairy friend is Bloom but there is no Math and English in Alfea. Can I suggest transformation and Professor Palldiums lesson which lesson I don't now remember I tell it to you when I remember it)


okay thanks well those are the subjects i like and dislike ,


(Ok then)
Posted 3/21/11

Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Hana176 wrote:

What did you say?


(I accept but Sky has blond hair and it seems like your specialist character is Timmy and your fairy friend is Bloom but there is no Math and English in Alfea. Can I suggest transformation and Professor Palldiums lesson which lesson I don't now remember I tell it to you when I remember it)


okay thanks well those are the subjects i like and dislike ,


(Ok then)


nods
10151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / not your business
Offline
Posted 3/5/12
Name:Tia
Fairy outfit:look below
Fairy powers:snow(don't ask why
Your planet where you come from:earth(sorry out of insperstion)
What kind of fairy are you?GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE
Do you like Alfea school?yup
Favorite school subject in Alfea:none
Least favorite school subject in Alfea:none
Your best friend's name:none
Are you friend with the Winx girls?yes..
Crush:none of your bussnes
Pic:
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/5/12 , edited 3/5/12

tiatulip44 wrote:

Name:Tia
Fairy outfit:look below
Fairy powers:snow(don't ask why
Your planet where you come from:earth(sorry out of insperstion)
What kind of fairy are you?GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE
Do you like Alfea school?yup
Favorite school subject in Alfea:none
Least favorite school subject in Alfea:none
Your best friend's name:none
Are you friend with the Winx girls?yes..
Crush:none of your bussnes
Pic:


Approved

(By the way your character has same colour hair than Bloom have. Do you want to start RP:ing now?If you want then meet my characters at Alfea first please)
Member
1870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where theres ♫ su...
Offline
Posted 3/5/12 , edited 3/5/12
Name:Miki
Fairy outfit:(Preety much what flora wears but pretend its purple
Fairy powers:Nature water fire snow and music stuff
Your planet where you come from: Planet Kongo the planet where fairies with mixed powers come from
What kind of fairy are you?: Pretty much what i am for powers
Do you like Alfea school?: Pretty much ^^
Favorite school subject in Alfea:Nature class
Least favorite school subject in Alfea:Geometry
Your best friend's name:Hibiki
Are you friend with the Winx girls?:Yep
Crush:This hot boy named Justin (DON'T TELL)
Pic:
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

MikiHoshii15 wrote:

Name:Miki
Fairy outfit:(Preety much what flora wears but pretend its purple
Fairy powers:Nature water fire snow and music stuff
Your planet where you come from: Planet Kongo the planet where fairies with mixed powers come from
What kind of fairy are you?: Pretty much what i am for powers
Do you like Alfea school?: Pretty much ^^
Favorite school subject in Alfea:Nature class
Least favorite school subject in Alfea:Geometry
Your best friend's name:Hibiki
Are you friend with the Winx girls?:Yep
Crush:This hot boy named Justin (DON'T TELL)
Pic:


Approved

(If you want you can go to Alfea forum topic now and you will meet my characters there Musa and Flora)
Posted 3/5/12
can i be techna? XD ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.