First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Application
The Best Moderatorzz! :)
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Namimori Shrine
Offline
Posted 7/23/10
haha--- XD secret =P i won't tell you-- it's so funny!
Moderator
35394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fourth Avenue caf...
Offline
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 7/25/10
Username:chisint
Character Name:HARUKA
Age/Looks like: 20 yr old SHIZUO of durarara
Position (example: 4th squad taichou / 3rd Espada) (for shinigami & espada only) :4th taichou, 10th dividion
Species(human/shinigami/espada/quincy):shinigami
Background: anice young man...but gets too violent when he's pissed!!!
Picture:

Other Information: he's too strong.. his brain can't keep up...! brain dead...no choice but to pull him out (cut off his life saving device.. )
Zanpakutou (for shinigami & espada) / Bow (for quincy):a pole will do!!
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/27/10

chisint wrote:

Username:chisint
Character Name:HARUKA
Age/Looks like: 20 yr old SHIZUO of durarara
Position (example: 4th squad taichou / 3rd Espada) (for shinigami & espada only) :4th taichou, 10th dividion
Species(human/shinigami/espada/quincy):shinigami
Background: anice young man...but gets too violent when he's pissed!!!
Picture:

Other Information: he's too strong.. his brain can't keep up...! brain dead...no choice but to pull him out (cut off his life saving device.. )
Zanpakutou (for shinigami & espada) / Bow (for quincy):a pole will do!!


APPROVED!

but since ur a shinigami.....i think u need a zampakutou
Moderator
35394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fourth Avenue caf...
Offline
Posted 7/27/10
thanks! you approved my character!
i see.. okay i'll get one of the zanpakutou then...
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/27/10

chisint wrote:

thanks! you approved my character!
i see.. okay i'll get one of the zanpakutou then...


lol..u need 2 make 1 up...but i think well be having a spesial forum 4 that so wait till we do that ok...XDD
Member
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / real world
Offline
Posted 8/13/10
Username:Yoruichi17
Character Name: Kuroyume
Age/Looks like: 300. short black hair, tied up into 2 pigtails with 2 red ribbons and likes to wear red chinese dresses. With long fish net socks
Position example: 2th squad taichou
Species: Shinigami
Background: Comes from athe Shihouin family, Yoruichi's niece, heiress of the shihouin clan
Picture:
Other Information:
Zanpakutou Name: Akumu
~Shikai form: 2 black fan with sharp poisonous blades at the tip, activated by the word chiyoru (a thousand nights)
~bankai: 2 dagers held together by a chain fashioned from reiastu. activated by the word Saigo no yume ( last dream)
Creator
2154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Soul Society & Ka...
Offline
Posted 8/13/10

Yoruichi17 wrote:

Username:Yoruichi17
Character Name: Kuroyume
Age/Looks like: 300. short black hair, tied up into 2 pigtails with 2 red ribbons and likes to wear red chinese dresses. With long fish net socks
Position example: 2th squad taichou
Species: Shinigami
Background: Comes from athe Shihouin family, Yoruichi's niece, heiress of the shihouin clan
Picture:
Other Information:
Zanpakutou Name: Akumu
~Shikai form: 2 black fan with sharp poisonous blades at the tip, activated by the word chiyoru (a thousand nights)
~bankai: 2 dagers held together by a chain fashioned from reiastu. activated by the word Saigo no yume ( last dream)


APPROVED! Welcome!
Moderator
35394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fourth Avenue caf...
Offline
Posted 8/20/10

noureddine wrote:


chisint wrote:

thanks! you approved my character!
i see.. okay i'll get one of the zanpakutou then...


lol..u need 2 make 1 up...but i think well be having a spesial forum 4 that so wait till we do that ok...XDD


sorry it took time..i've been busy..
my zanpakutou is : Odagiri (sword)
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 8/20/10


haha...nice name...oh well....ur still approved!!! XDD
Moderator
35394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / fourth Avenue caf...
Offline
Posted 8/20/10

noureddine wrote:



haha...nice name...oh well....ur still approved!!! XDD[/q

---thanks..
---really sorry..i've been really busy lately studying for exams---
Moderator
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 8/20/10


lol.....its ok its ok....just have fun in the group and thanx 4 participating
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.