First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The House
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/21/10
[The House]

[Were are all the children?!]
[Wow, this must be a big house! 50 children...plus 6 adopted ones too...]
[America must get alot of welfare checks xD]
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
*Runs in* Hello~???? *looks around* Hmm, were is everyone? *walks into the kitchen* Hmm.. this in interesting...*takes a toaster and starts to take it apart*

This part might be alright....*starts talking to self*
Posted 7/29/10
-walks in with hands in my pants pockets..-
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

walking-wolf wrote:

-walks in with hands in my pants pockets..-


*sees a shadow* Huh? Whos there!? *Throws everything into the trashcan*

*Grabs a fork for protection* Show yourself!*
Posted 7/29/10

Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:

-walks in with hands in my pants pockets..-


*sees a shadow* Huh? Whos there!? *Throws everything into the trashcan*

*Grabs a fork for protection* Show yourself!*


-looks around the corner-
Hello...
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

walking-wolf wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:

-walks in with hands in my pants pockets..-


*sees a shadow* Huh? Whos there!? *Throws everything into the trashcan*

*Grabs a fork for protection* Show yourself!*


-looks around the corner-
Hello...


O-Oh, its only you *she smiles* I thought you were our Uncle England....

*Puts the fork away* Y-You didn't see what I was doing....did you Anna? *she asked*
Posted 7/29/10

Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:

-walks in with hands in my pants pockets..-


*sees a shadow* Huh? Whos there!? *Throws everything into the trashcan*

*Grabs a fork for protection* Show yourself!*


-looks around the corner-
Hello...


O-Oh, its only you *she smiles* I thought you were our Uncle England....

*Puts the fork away* Y-You didn't see what I was doing....did you Anna? *she asked*


No i didnt...
-i was shy i hide around the corner-
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

walking-wolf wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:

-walks in with hands in my pants pockets..-


*sees a shadow* Huh? Whos there!? *Throws everything into the trashcan*

*Grabs a fork for protection* Show yourself!*


-looks around the corner-
Hello...


O-Oh, its only you *she smiles* I thought you were our Uncle England....

*Puts the fork away* Y-You didn't see what I was doing....did you Anna? *she asked*


No i didnt...
-i was shy i hide around the corner-


Oh, Ok. So, what are you doing here then? *trys to see her but can't* Can you step out of that corner please? I can't see you...*nervous laugh*

Posted 7/29/10

Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:

-walks in with hands in my pants pockets..-


*sees a shadow* Huh? Whos there!? *Throws everything into the trashcan*

*Grabs a fork for protection* Show yourself!*


-looks around the corner-
Hello...


O-Oh, its only you *she smiles* I thought you were our Uncle England....

*Puts the fork away* Y-You didn't see what I was doing....did you Anna? *she asked*


No i didnt...
-i was shy i hide around the corner-


Oh, Ok. So, what are you doing here then? *trys to see her but can't* Can you step out of that corner please? I can't see you...*nervous laugh*


-steps out of the corner-
One of my sisters told me i should come here...im the one who only comes when i get invited to dinner..


President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

walking-wolf wrote:

-steps out of the corner-
One of my sisters told me i should come here...im the one who only comes when i get invited to dinner..




Really? *pouts* I never got invited...Maybe I lost the invitation. Well, someone told us to us all to move into this new house. *looks around* I wonder who?

Well, since someone invited you to dinner, and since I don't see anyone around, I'll cook some food for you. *grabs some pots and pans* What would you like? *smile*
Posted 7/29/10

Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:

-steps out of the corner-
One of my sisters told me i should come here...im the one who only comes when i get invited to dinner..




Really? *pouts* I never got invited...Maybe I lost the invitation. Well, someone told us to us all to move into this new house. *looks around* I wonder who?

Well, since someone invited you to dinner, and since I don't see anyone around, I'll cook some food for you. *grabs some pots and pans* What would you like? *smile*


Can i have mash potatoes?......
American Citizen
15188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
* walks in * ........
Posted 7/29/10

kikki1546 wrote:

* walks in * ........


-looks around the corner and sees you and hides behind corner-
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

walking-wolf wrote:


Sekiri wrote:


walking-wolf wrote:

-steps out of the corner-
One of my sisters told me i should come here...im the one who only comes when i get invited to dinner..




Really? *pouts* I never got invited...Maybe I lost the invitation. Well, someone told us to us all to move into this new house. *looks around* I wonder who?

Well, since someone invited you to dinner, and since I don't see anyone around, I'll cook some food for you. *grabs some pots and pans* What would you like? *smile*


Can i have mash potatoes?......


Sure *smile*

*Goes to the pantry and gets potato's* I think I need something really heavy to smash these potatoes...*mumbles to self*

*goes away and comes back with a hammer*

There we go!! *Starts smashing some potatoes >D*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

kikki1546 wrote:

* walks in * ........


*Smashes a potato* Huh? *smash*

Hey, you are just in time for some smashed potatoes!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.