First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Room 3(Nashville)
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 7/21/10
[Room 3]
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 7/29/10
Yuki: "I jus' love the number three."
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "I jus' love the number three."


Hello? *walks in* Sister are you here?
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Sekiri wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "I jus' love the number three."


Hello? *walks in* Sister are you here?


Yuki: "Rite'! Let's git settled in."
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "Rite'! Let's git settled in."


Oh there you are Yuki! *smiles*

Welcome to the new house~
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Sekiri wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "Rite'! Let's git settled in."


Oh there you are Yuki! *smiles*

Welcome to the new house~


Yuki: "Well, hi yah! What are yah up tah?"
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "Well, hi yah! What are yah up tah?"


Oh nothing, I was just looking for any new siblings that finally moved into the house~ *laughs*

What were you up to?
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Sekiri wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "Well, hi yah! What are yah up tah?"


Oh nothing, I was just looking for any new siblings that finally moved into the house~ *laughs*

What were you up to?


Yuki: "Nottin much! Justta movin' in! I'm Yuki!"
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "Nottin much! Justta movin' in! I'm Yuki!"


I see...Do you need any help? *smiles*

Ah, yes I know *laughs* I'm Ashlee, Massachusetts. *sticks out hand, waiting for a hand shake*
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Sekiri wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "Nottin much! Justta movin' in! I'm Yuki!"


I see...Do you need any help? *smiles*

Ah, yes I know *laughs* I'm Ashlee, Massachusetts. *sticks out hand, waiting for a hand shake*


Yuki: *shakes her hand* "Rite Ashlee! Sure, I could use yah help! Can yah carry some o' my bags?" *she pointed to five suitcases* "I'm up stairs!"
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: *shakes her hand* "Rite Ashlee! Sure, I could use yah help! Can yah carry some o' my bags?" *she pointed to five suitcases* "I'm up stairs!"


All that is yours?! *panic, but decides to carry 3 of the bags*

Ok, lets go *smiles as he legs shake under the weight of the bags*
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Sekiri wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: *shakes her hand* "Rite Ashlee! Sure, I could use yah help! Can yah carry some o' my bags?" *she pointed to five suitcases* "I'm up stairs!"


All that is yours?! *panic, but decides to carry 3 of the bags*

Ok, lets go *smiles as he legs shake under the weight of the bags*


Yuki: *picks up the 2 left over suitcases. they were heavier than the other 3 combined. she carried them up the stairs and then opened the door to her new room.*
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: *picks up the 2 left over suitcases. they were heavier than the other 3 combined. she carried them up the stairs and then opened the door to her new room.*


*tries to gently drop all the bags on the floor* Ah...that was hard *pouts*

Wow *looks around* How come your room looks nicer then the rest in the house? *pout pout*
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Sekiri wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: *picks up the 2 left over suitcases. they were heavier than the other 3 combined. she carried them up the stairs and then opened the door to her new room.*


*tries to gently drop all the bags on the floor* Ah...that was hard *pouts*

Wow *looks around* How come your room looks nicer then the rest in the house? *pout pout*


Yuki: "My family owns a huge ranch and we have a lot o' money. You might say I'm rich."
President
16614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Nuclear Wasteland
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "My family owns a huge ranch and we have a lot o' money. You might say I'm rich."


Really? Does our dad help you or anything?

*thinks* Oh, have you seen him around? I haven't seen him yet...*pouts*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.