First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Room 3(Nashville)
Cabinet Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "I jus' love the number three."


Hello "Yuki, i'm new here, I represent Puerto Rico. But you can call me coffi."
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11

crystalv4 wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "I jus' love the number three."


Hello "Yuki, i'm new here, I represent Puerto Rico. But you can call me coffi."


Yuki: "Well, it's nice ta meet yah, Coffi!"
Cabinet Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/29/11 , edited 5/29/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Yuki: "I jus' love the number three."


Hello "Yuki, i'm new here, I represent Puerto Rico. But you can call me coffi."


Yuki: "Well, it's nice ta meet yah, Coffi!"


Coffi: "Nice to meet you too Yuki, sorry for barging into your room so randomly." she smiled.
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 5/29/11


Yuki: "Aint a problem! Well, can you show me around? I'm new here!"
Cabinet Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Yuki: "Aint a problem! Well, can you show me around? I'm new here!"


Coffi: "Well i'm a little new too but I think we can explore the place together. You wanna go to the backyard or spaceship or something?"
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 5/31/11


Yuki: "The backyard."
Cabinet Member
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/11

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Yuki: "The backyard."


coffi: i'll see you there~
American Citizen
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 6/1/11


Yuki: "Alright.

(already there)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.