First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Skewered on a Wire Hanger
Posted 7/24/10 , edited 7/24/10

Allhailodin wrote:



Then get some Tubal Ligation if you don't want to get pregnant but still want to have sex. You won't get pregnant that's for true.
You first, otherwise it's just another one of your baseless entitlement claim.

"Don't do unto others what you don't want others do to yourself." That's the first golden rule of social contract.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



Then get some Tubal Ligation if you don't want to get pregnant but still want to have sex. You won't get pregnant that's for true.
You first, otherwise it's just another one of your baseless entitlement claim.

"Don't do unto others what you don't want others do to yourself." That's the first golden rule of social contract.


That will only prevent me from getting her pregnant. What about all the other people she does it with ? If she gets her tubes tied, she can do it with as many people as she wants and she will never get pregnant, even if they cum inside.

Its human inefficient and cost inefficient for numerous men to get vasectomies when a single female can get her tubes tied.

And like I said before, I don't abide by any social contracts.
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 7/25/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



Then get some Tubal Ligation if you don't want to get pregnant but still want to have sex. You won't get pregnant that's for true.
You first, otherwise it's just another one of your baseless entitlement claim.

"Don't do unto others what you don't want others do to yourself." That's the first golden rule of social contract.


That will only prevent me from getting her pregnant. What about all the other people she does it with ? If she gets her tubes tied, she can do it with as many people as she wants and she will never get pregnant, even if they cum inside.

Its human inefficient and cost inefficient for numerous men to get vasectomies when a single female can get her tubes tied.

And like I said before, I don't abide by any social contracts.
With an attitude like that it's no wonder why you can't get a date with any woman; you're dishonest, untrustworthy, not to mention dumber than a blond joke.

A man can keep impregnate different women, when he doesn't have to wait 9 months to spread his semen again. Thus he's capable of producing more children in a lifetime than any woman could ever hope to achieve. You sexist pig.
10521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 7/25/10

DomFortress wrote:
With an attitude like that it's no wonder why you can't get a date with any woman; you're dishonest, untrustworthy, not to mention dumber than a blond joke.


I can get women if I want to, I've done it plenty of times lol, I have had several girlfriends. But you wouldn't know that because you don't even know me. you just make blind assumptions and judge people without any facts. that is dumb.


A man can keep impregnate different women, when he doesn't have to wait 9 months to spread his semen again. Thus he's capable of producing more children in a lifetime than any woman could ever hope to achieve. You sexist pig.


So men can sleep with as many women as they want, but women can't do the same ? That is sexist.

Why should I get my tubes cut, just for one girlfriend, what if later on I want kids ? Now i can't do that cause I no longer can release semen. If a women is absolutely sure she doesn't want kids, she should get her tubes tied.
Posted 7/25/10

Allhailodin wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
With an attitude like that it's no wonder why you can't get a date with any woman; you're dishonest, untrustworthy, not to mention dumber than a blond joke.


I can get women if I want to, I've done it plenty of times lol, I have had several girlfriends. But you wouldn't know that because you don't even know me. you just make blind assumptions and judge people without any facts. that is dumb.


A man can keep impregnate different women, when he doesn't have to wait 9 months to spread his semen again. Thus he's capable of producing more children in a lifetime than any woman could ever hope to achieve. You sexist pig.


So men can sleep with as many women as they want, but women can't do the same ? That is sexist.

Why should I get my tubes cut, just for one girlfriend, what if later on I want kids ? Now i can't do that cause I no longer can release semen. If a women is absolutely sure she doesn't want kids, she should get her tubes tied.
Objection overthrown! When you don't care about social contract, you shouldn't demand for equality nor fairness.

Also, baseless entitlement claims are useless without factual proofs.
12302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/10

DomFortress wrote:


KinKthx wrote:





Maybe you should have some personal responsibility... Ya know, some of that might work?
Can you be more clear and distinct? As in just what sort of responsibility are we talking about, besides posing for topless photo without a face, for example.

Use methods of contraception? Check. Ask for consent? Check check. Completely in control of my action without my decision process under the influence of drugs? Check check check. Just what else can be done besides abstinence, not talk about sex? That's violating individual's freedom of expression, and I'm not cool with that.



You don't understand what personal responsibility is?


Pretty simple... Be responsible for your actions. Ya know, instead of just... say... Killing whatever you don't want to deal with, For instance.


P.s. You can plainly see my face in my other picture. But if the sight of a physically fit body makes you feel lesser, feel free to try and attack it. Good luck with that one btw.
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 7/25/10

KinKthx wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


KinKthx wrote:





Maybe you should have some personal responsibility... Ya know, some of that might work?
Can you be more clear and distinct? As in just what sort of responsibility are we talking about, besides posing for topless photo without a face, for example.

Use methods of contraception? Check. Ask for consent? Check check. Completely in control of my action without my decision process under the influence of drugs? Check check check. Just what else can be done besides abstinence, not talk about sex? That's violating individual's freedom of expression, and I'm not cool with that.



You don't understand what personal responsibility is?


Pretty simple... Be responsible for your actions. Ya know, instead of just... say... Killing whatever you don't want to deal with, For instance.


P.s. You can plainly see my face in my other picture. But if the sight of a physically fit body makes you feel lesser, feel free to try and attack it. Good luck with that one btw.
FYI, my girlfriend kept her abortion a secret even from me for two years, and that nearly destroyed our relationship because she was constantly feeling guilty about her action, while I wasn't even aware of her feeling stressed. Now you tell me, just what part of that is any of my responsibility for my own action? When I said so in the beginning that my girlfriend had her abortion done in complete secrecy.

Also, not wanting to deal with childrearing is completely different than unable to support childrearing. One is only an ideal whereas the other is a fact. When both my girlfriend and I are among the low-income bracket(being full time student vs working minimum wage job respectively), aka being poor, none of us have the minimum resources to support a child. While we were only capable of providing our own needs for survival. In that sense, having a child would've been irresponsible and down right stupid.

Finally, from my own perspective as a fitness trainer, all I see is you being an underweight with "beach muscles". Whereas I OTOH(6'@216lbs) constantly pushing myself beyond my own limit just because I can. What's your resting heart-rate?(mine is 47bpm) Body-fat percentage?(18%) Your training regime?(high intensity compound movements for strength and power, interval running for endurance and speed, boxing for coordination and balance, swimming for cool-down and flexibility, dry-heat sauna for relaxation and detox)
12302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 7/25/10
W/e man, I don't support abortion its pretty obvious you do. When you say complete secrecy I assume thats from everyone excluding you, but if your g/f doesn't wish to consult you on such things... Well thats your problem to deal with.

Should children be brought into low income situations? Probably not in most cases... Though thats life. Saying a kid shouldn't have a chance due to your lack of motivation? Yeah, Personal responsibility for your actions. (In this case your view as clearly stated in your own words)

Just seems too many people go for the taking out the baby route instead of.... Responsibility for ones actions.



Best of luck to ya.



As for lifting... You chose not to be cut because you prefer it. K, gotcha. On that note I'm done.
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 7/25/10

KinKthx wrote:

W/e man, I don't support abortion its pretty obvious you do. When you say complete secrecy I assume thats from everyone excluding you, but if your g/f doesn't wish to consult you on such things... Well thats your problem to deal with.

Should children be brought into low income situations? Probably not in most cases... Though thats life. Saying a kid shouldn't have a chance due to your lack of motivation? Yeah, Personal responsibility for your actions. (In this case your view as clearly stated in your own words)

Just seems too many people go for the taking out the baby route instead of.... Responsibility for ones actions.



Best of luck to ya.



As for lifting... You chose not to be cut because you prefer it. K, gotcha. On that note I'm done.
What does "luck" or "chance" has anything to do with "responsibility for one's action"? When probability doesn't effect statistic, just as correlation doesn't necessary means causation. And for you to just depending on random chance is you being irresponsible, whereas intrinsic motivation have nothing to do with it.

And there's plenty of kids in high-income first world nations like the US, who don't have a chance to live to their adulthood due to a lack of quality health support network(citation). Now you tell me, is this what you meant by people being extrinsically motivated?

Finally, just like how you assumed everything wrongly about me with whatever that I did or didn't said, I'm also a sociologist in training. And in my career goal as a family councilor, affordable family planning such as a safe early abortion is a part of the social support network to ensure a high quality of wellness lifestyle. But I guess someone as shallow and superficial as yourself wouldn't know any of that sort, when you're so willingly to just rely on random chance as your justification of you being responsible.

So yeah, way to go at you being superstitious with your own pattern of self-deception. My educated guess is whatever the education that you've received surely pays itself off with your expression, and your lack of self-control due to a lack of self-motivation.
17888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/25/10

KinKthx wrote:

W/e man, I don't support abortion its pretty obvious you do. When you say complete secrecy I assume thats from everyone excluding you, but if your g/f doesn't wish to consult you on such things... Well thats your problem to deal with.

Should children be brought into low income situations? Probably not in most cases... Though thats life. Saying a kid shouldn't have a chance due to your lack of motivation? Yeah, Personal responsibility for your actions. (In this case your view as clearly stated in your own words)

Just seems too many people go for the taking out the baby route instead of.... Responsibility for ones actions.



Best of luck to ya.



As for lifting... You chose not to be cut because you prefer it. K, gotcha. On that note I'm done.



Its only logical to allow abortion, it has nothing to do with what I do and do not support.

In today's society, the people having children can not support there kids, creating more of a strain on are economy.
You would have people suffer (everyone) including the children, because of your illogical out-look on reality.

Your priorities lead to instability and stagnation. That is only my opinion based on my logical outlook from observing the evidence of the situation without allowing my mind be clouded by superstition or brainwashing from others irresponsible mindsets from uneducated fools an their whims.

12302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


KinKthx wrote:

W/e man, I don't support abortion its pretty obvious you do. When you say complete secrecy I assume thats from everyone excluding you, but if your g/f doesn't wish to consult you on such things... Well thats your problem to deal with.

Should children be brought into low income situations? Probably not in most cases... Though thats life. Saying a kid shouldn't have a chance due to your lack of motivation? Yeah, Personal responsibility for your actions. (In this case your view as clearly stated in your own words)

Just seems too many people go for the taking out the baby route instead of.... Responsibility for ones actions.



Best of luck to ya.



As for lifting... You chose not to be cut because you prefer it. K, gotcha. On that note I'm done.



Its only logical to allow abortion, it has nothing to do with what I do and do not support.

In today's society, the people having children can not support there kids, creating more of a strain on are economy.
You would have people suffer (everyone) including the children, because of your illogical out-look on reality.

Your priorities lead to instability and stagnation. That is only my opinion based on my logical outlook from observing the evidence of the situation without allowing my mind be clouded by superstition or brainwashing from others irresponsible mindsets from uneducated fools an their whims.




Ehh I'm done with this one.


As I said, Im against abortion and for personal responsibility.


If people were truly responsible for themselves and their actions this wouldn't even be an issue. Its not like people don't know what will happen when you have sex, protected or otherwise. (Of course there will always be those that don't care, put it off on someone else) But to say the strain on the economy is an actual reason compared to the countless wastes of tax payer dollars is rather absurd.

Posted 7/26/10 , edited 7/26/10

KinKthx wrote:




Ehh I'm done with this one.


As I said, Im against abortion and for personal responsibility.


If people were truly responsible for themselves and their actions this wouldn't even be an issue. Its not like people don't know what will happen when you have sex, protected or otherwise. (Of course there will always be those that don't care, put it off on someone else) But to say the strain on the economy is an actual reason compared to the countless wastes of tax payer dollars is rather absurd.

Objection!

And when animals are capable to control their reproductive function in relation to the quality and quantity of natural resources(aka the economy of nature), you're the one who's absurd to think that economy was only a business concept.
3601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippinEs...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12
don't be such a jerk guys
this isn't about the girlfriends conceiving a child AND not wanting it
or boyfriends having no money to support a family
or wives/husbands not wanting a child

THIS ABOUT THE UNBORN CHILDREN!

you think they also want to be put in that situation? geez
ur all more concerned about economy, morality, liberation, changes in time or the like

how much is a condom anyway? i think they come in free when u go to a health clinic these days
-if u don't money then better satisfy your sexual desires by yourself
3601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippinEs...
Offline
Posted 3/18/12
oh by the way, didn't also watch the videos,
-i've watched enough videos like this one to know about how the procedure is done

i think people who wrote on this topic doesn't know:
THEY GRIND THE BABIES INSIDE OF THE UTERUS IN ORDER FOR IT TO COME OUT---OF COURSE IN PIECES
and did you guys know? the babies actually try to evade those things that they insert inside the womb, the babies who are shaped having full head, mouth, nouse, eyes and ears actually try to cry out--as if crying to his mommy as if asking for it to stop
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/12
I hate people. They're so flighty.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.