First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Favorite things about Asian culture?
5328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
Hmm... no ones better! It's just people in other countries don't put EFFORT!!! What some people do? they jsut sit around and do nothing~ I mean it's retarded that people don't even do nothing in their life... no dreams... and no goals in life... It's just that Asian people are kinda hardworking and their school-life seems so fun because I studied in Asian schools and now I'm here in LA... I only went here to get a good job and future Other countries do drugs and other shiz... unlike Asian countries... they don't do it... It's rare to see a person do it! Asian schools = LOVE, FUN, ADVENTUROUS, and a lot more experience... other very fun activities... Partying here in other countries is wild...Idk if I should call it normal... In Asian countries it's just normal ^_^ well I won't say anymore...

Note: I'm a Filipino... EVERYONE CAN BE SUCCESFUL IN LIFE and EVERYONE's GOT A SHOT! just try to be hardworking ^_^
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / At my mummy's house.
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
haha, you LIKE asian culture? if u like asian culture, then do u include asian discipline too? haha, im just kiddin, i dont wanna ruin ur opinion, thatd be unthoughtful and mean of me haha ^^;; well, some cultures in asia were adapted from America too, like Christmas, Valentines, and etc.

MonkeyZenkai wrote:

Hmm... no ones better! It's just people in other countries don't put EFFORT!!! What some people do? they jsut sit around and do nothing~ I mean it's retarded that people don't even do nothing in their life... no dreams... and no goals in life... It's just that Asian people are kinda hardworking and their school-life seems so fun because I studied in Asian schools and now I'm here in LA... I only went here to get a good job and future Other countries do drugs and other shiz... unlike Asian countries... they don't do it... It's rare to see a person do it! Asian schools = LOVE, FUN, ADVENTUROUS, and a lot more experience... other very fun activities... Partying here in other countries is wild...Idk if I should call it normal... In Asian countries it's just normal ^_^ well I won't say anymore...

Note: I'm a Filipino... EVERYONE CAN BE SUCCESFUL IN LIFE and EVERYONE's GOT A SHOT! just try to be hardworking ^_^


true, almost ALL countries (i think ALL countries actually) had to fight for their own countries in order to have their rights.... some countries just may be more advanced than other countries... for example:
Japan = advance technological development
Korea = advanced micro-technology
China = herbs/healing methods/weapons
America = using money to get cheap rip-offs of other countries

haha, nah, just kiddin about America, Americas koo, sorry, i only know China, Japan, and Korea =3
Posted 6/2/07
Just nvm what I said... -.-
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / At my mummy's house.
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
oh lol, well, some girls can be spoiled? some guys can be too? well, i think its just depends on someone's characteristics... ^^;;
5328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
I'm only smart when I want to... cuz at times... IM a sleepyhead x_x but I do work! I sleep when I finish...
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
are u being a racist ? but im chinese!! that means asian is me!!But still there's a lot of people are better than asian...All Depends On Personality!!
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / home..
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
hahaha.. that song was so funny
and im asian.. sorry sorry to the other ppl who were offended by it..
but personally i found it hilarious =] i sent it to my cousins
and are asians great ? hmms well im not sure lol depends on the person and whoses judging i guess
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / At my mummy's house.
Offline
Posted 6/2/07

rain520 wrote:

are u being a racist ? but im chinese!! that means asian is me!!But still there's a lot of people are better than asian...All Depends On Personality!!


did you mean me?!?! O.o im asian too you know... haha ^^;; im Korean btw, the only thing i know in Chinese is Ni Hao Ma (sp?) can you blame me? =]
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/2/07

aznboy75 wrote:


rain520 wrote:

are u being a racist ? but im chinese!! that means asian is me!!But still there's a lot of people are better than asian...All Depends On Personality!!


did you mean me?!?! O.o im asian too you know... haha ^^;; im Korean btw, the only thing i know in Chinese is Ni Hao Ma (sp?) can you blame me? =]


hahahahaha... i know the meaning of thatz..~
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / At my mummy's house.
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
lol, so do i, its just like Ahnyounghasayo (same meaning but different saying in Korean) =3 wanna teach me Chinese? :DDDDDDD haha, i always wanted to know a third language ~_~
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
你好吗?
There thats how you write what you typed earlier lol. Thats my lesson for the day lol
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/2/07

TigerPrince wrote:

I don't know the names... but the inventors of paper, silk, gunpowder and great food are chinese... the jappanese have manga anime and high tech to be on top... now compare it with for example....:
American...? They are great in killing and invented a jackas named Bush Jr.....

Now I guess asians are great... after all^^


Um, japanese people mostly just mass produce the tvs, the original television was not made by an asian. Just so you know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_inventors
Heres a list of great inventors and their contributions, as you may well see the majority of them are clearly not asian in name at least.
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / At my mummy's house.
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
how come nobody notices that Korea has advance technology too? just cuz Korea doesnt sell their products to America, nobody knows that they have advance technology just like Japan

haha, thanks for the Chinese lesson? do i get to learn more tomorrow? ^^;; i dont even know how to pronounce each letter but ok xD
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
Hi, im kinda of new here, not really been on too much..and ya...everyone cultures are cool
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/2/07
Advanced technology isn't creating technology. It's just mass producing and easily accessible/cheaper.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.