First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[New PV] Yamapi- One in a Million!
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/10 , edited 2/11/11


Seriously, can he be any hotter?!!

For those who don't know him, he's Yamashita Tomohisa. Leader of NEWS, a JE group. He's 25 years old.
Yamapi is a nick name given to him by his best childhood friend Takizawa Hideaki . Yama is from Yamashita while Pi is from PINK.










More pictures of him? Sure! Check the spoiler for more!






His songs..

One in a Million!. (God, he got thinner!! He must have been working so hard!

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3433159.html?v=908d56cdcb2850fdec38537183ef2a89
Live Version with a dance:
Heyx3 Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ9k9Osgm0U
CDTV Version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raYuQ1fNh_c
Music Station version: (he sings here bad but he looks hotter than in the previous ones)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAXUQSg17lg

Mola. (Mostly known as "Sexy Lady" +making of)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycEBPbdMbt8
Live Mola. (I love it more than the pv!!!! I want the bouquet!! )
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9agy2_yamapi-mola-talk-subbed-2009-05-10_music

Loveless.
(A beautiful sad song + English Subbed)

http://vimeo.com/19812018
Live Loveless. (With a dance.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijemx7qKbCY
Hey3 Live Version with Arabic Subs.
http://vimeo.com/19811702

Sorry, Juliet. (His solo in NEWS Pacific Concert Tour 07/08, I LOVED the fountain!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obnNAPRog3k

Daite Senorita! (2006 Live + Awesome)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqc5FBU3hus

Let Me! (Live + younger Yamapi)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOo4ZiGCkHc

Yubiwa. (Old yet good+ Young Yamapi singing in his Teenage voice xD)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhJh-wbeoY

Yamapi being human..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNKIQSGM7g

Funny as HELL! Yamapi drops the mic and trips.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hin0bbgTSZ4

Yamapi and Tegoshi going "Umai~ Oichi!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwAoVVfuIfI

And here, a surprise b-day party in the middle of a drama's filming xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hmsp7EGW8

Yamapi as Dracola and Tegoshi as Alice in Wonderland looking better than any other girl!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPSzBWjwl_I

If you don't know NEWS and if you watched the video above then here a nice encore performance of Koi no ABO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9S_MYQITzU











Twin Yamapi! <33333




EDIT: You can download Yamapi's First Solo Album "SUPER GOOD, SUPER BAD" here..

http://www.ihoneyjoo.com/albums/yamashita-tomohisa-supergood-superbad-album/
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in ma house
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

Yamapi !!
he is one of ma best J actors-singers :blush:


and he looks so cute when he was a baby !
i'm gonna check da new pv of one in million <3
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Chiba Prefecture,...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10
OMG I loooooooved that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's 26 by the way :3

Yamapi is my faaaaaavee. XDDDDD
gamabate!
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

Karuh wrote:

OMG I loooooooved that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's 26 by the way :3

Yamapi is my faaaaaavee. XDDDDD
gamabate!


Yup he's awesome!
And no sweetie, he's 25 ^^
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

teapartty wrote:


Yamapi !!
he is one of ma best J actors-singers :blush:


and he looks so cute when he was a baby !
i'm gonna check da new pv of one in million <3


Allright, don't forget to say your opinion! =D
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Chiba Prefecture,...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

BonBonNana wrote:


Karuh wrote:

OMG I loooooooved that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's 26 by the way :3

Yamapi is my faaaaaavee. XDDDDD
gamabate!


Yup he's awesome!
And no sweetie, he's 25 ^^


oh yes i miscounted hahah
you're right!!! XD
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

Karuh wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Karuh wrote:

OMG I loooooooved that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's 26 by the way :3

Yamapi is my faaaaaavee. XDDDDD
gamabate!


Yup he's awesome!
And no sweetie, he's 25 ^^


oh yes i miscounted hahah
you're right!!! XD


Btw, is that you?
If so, then you're cute
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Chiba Prefecture,...
Offline
Posted 7/21/10

BonBonNana wrote:


Karuh wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


Karuh wrote:

OMG I loooooooved that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's 26 by the way :3

Yamapi is my faaaaaavee. XDDDDD
gamabate!


Yup he's awesome!
And no sweetie, he's 25 ^^


oh yes i miscounted hahah
you're right!!! XD


Btw, is that you?
If so, then you're cute


aww thank you very much
yes that's me ^^
Posted 7/22/10
I don't like it.
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

LeeUBunny wrote:

I don't like it.


Oh you don't =D

What about the others?
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in ma house
Offline
Posted 7/22/10 , edited 7/22/10

BonBonNana wrote:


teapartty wrote:


Yamapi !!
he is one of ma best J actors-singers :blush:


and he looks so cute when he was a baby !
i'm gonna check da new pv of one in million <3


Allright, don't forget to say your opinion! =D


i think it's fantastic i really love it
besides i like the red spiral background behind him i think it makes him look hotter ! ,
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/10

teapartty wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


teapartty wrote:


Yamapi !!
he is one of ma best J actors-singers :blush:


and he looks so cute when he was a baby !
i'm gonna check da new pv of one in million <3


Allright, don't forget to say your opinion! =D


i think it's fantastic i really love it
besides i like the red spiral background behind him i think it makes him look hotter ! ,


I think he's hot in a hoodie =D
Btw, are you a fan pf NEWS? If so, did you hear about their concert? =D
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in ma house
Offline
Posted 7/22/10 , edited 7/22/10

BonBonNana wrote:


teapartty wrote:


BonBonNana wrote:


teapartty wrote:


Yamapi !!
he is one of ma best J actors-singers :blush:


and he looks so cute when he was a baby !
i'm gonna check da new pv of one in million <3


Allright, don't forget to say your opinion! =D


i think it's fantastic i really love it
besides i like the red spiral background behind him i think it makes him look hotter ! ,


I think he's hot in a hoodie =D
Btw, are you a fan pf NEWS? If so, did you hear about their concert? =D


yes i heard about it and i can't wait

1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/10
just saw the video and looks like he lost weight!! but he's still hot!!
6200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / AD, UAE
Offline
Posted 7/23/10
OH yamapi he is so cool
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.