First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
AK5 IS A CRAZY ASS MOFO
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
ever notice that ever since he joined the forum posts have become more frequent and theres a new thing said every 30 second.
15142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
Too bad nothing he says is, you know, helpful or intelligent.
Posted 9/5/06
also this topic is kinda stupid
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
Ya, he sucks. Just like the company.


EDIT: Nevermind I thought you were talking about Acer.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
he's comical
Posted 9/5/06
yea hes funny but he doesnt need his own topic about him i mean i wouldnt want one about me
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
Thats what happens when people want crunchy points but have nothing important to say
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
Nothing important to say
+2 points.
-10 intelligence.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
Stratify you gotta give up the dream ok your not gonna be able to add 2 and 2 soon if you keep losing 10 intelligence
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Ghetto
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Acer2110 wrote:

Thats what happens when people want crunchy points but have nothing important to say


Like now for instance? where I quote what you say without having a real point.
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Nny64 wrote:


Acer2110 wrote:

Thats what happens when people want crunchy points but have nothing important to say


Like now for instance? where I quote what you say without having a real point.


Or like this one where I quote a quote without having a point.
+2 points
-12 intelligence.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Ghetto
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Stratify wrote:


Nny64 wrote:


Acer2110 wrote:

Thats what happens when people want crunchy points but have nothing important to say


Like now for instance? where I quote what you say without having a real point.


Or like this one where I quote a quote without having a point.
+2 points
-12 intelligence.



touche
ak5
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Greece/Germany
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
Hey cool I'm popular.

No seriously, if you think I'm full of shit tell me. I'm actually trying to improve my english here. That's the real reason I'm here. That and I enjoy anime.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Nny64 wrote:


Stratify wrote:


Nny64 wrote:


Acer2110 wrote:

Thats what happens when people want crunchy points but have nothing important to say


Like now for instance? where I quote what you say without having a real point.


Or like this one where I quote a quote without having a point.
+2 points
-12 intelligence.



touche



So lets see if we started off with 100 then stratify is down to 88

and Nyu is also down to 88
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Ghetto
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Acer2110 wrote:


Nny64 wrote:


Stratify wrote:


Nny64 wrote:


Acer2110 wrote:

Thats what happens when people want crunchy points but have nothing important to say


Like now for instance? where I quote what you say without having a real point.


Or like this one where I quote a quote without having a point.
+2 points
-12 intelligence.



touche



So lets see if we started off with 100 then stratify is down to 88

and Nyu is also down to 88



Poor Nyu
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.