First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
AK5 IS A CRAZY ASS MOFO
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
I sense flaming soon.
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Nny64 wrote:


Acer2110 wrote:


Nny64 wrote:


Stratify wrote:


Nny64 wrote:


Acer2110 wrote:

Thats what happens when people want crunchy points but have nothing important to say


Like now for instance? where I quote what you say without having a real point.


Or like this one where I quote a quote without having a point.
+2 points
-12 intelligence.



touche



So lets see if we started off with 100 then stratify is down to 88

and Nyu is also down to 88



Poor Nyu


Sucks to be them.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Ghetto
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Stratify wrote:

I sense flaming soon.


You can sense shit like that? High five!
ak5
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Greece/Germany
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
This thread isn't about me afterall. Phew, what a relief. And I thought arbalest hated me.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
ok ok sorry Nny is down to 64

oh but Stratify is only down to 76
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Ghetto
Offline
Posted 9/5/06

Acer2110 wrote:

ok ok sorry Nny is down to 64

oh but Stratify is only down to 76


Nny has always been at 64, hence the name my friend, hence the name
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
Too bad my intelligence started at 0. I can't lose any more intelligence so the joke's on you.
Posted 9/5/06
i will have 1 cherry limeade a chicken club sandwhich and tater tots chop chop
ak5
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Greece/Germany
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
This thread has gotten lame on the second page eben though my names in the title? I hat you pricks.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
I hat you to... whats it mean to hat someone?
ak5
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Greece/Germany
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
i meant hate..
2055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Undisclosed
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hat
Find one from there and assume.
4883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sask-at-chew-an,...
Offline
Posted 9/5/06
I dont assume it makes an ass out of U and Me
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/6/06

ak5 wrote:

Hey cool I'm popular.

No seriously, if you think I'm full of shit tell me. I'm actually trying to improve my english here. That's the real reason I'm here. That and I enjoy anime.


your just as dull as crazy eddy...

ak5
419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Greece/Germany
Offline
Posted 9/6/06
I thank you for the constructive criticism.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.