First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Summer Simulcast: Mitsudomoe Launches Today!
Posted 7/23/10

sickVisionz wrote:


joshrl wrote:

this is out of order. it not bad or any thing. come on i watch Kodomo no Jikan. that was much worse than this. but i not aloud to watch this because i not 18 what bullshit is this. its stuff like this why people leave crunchyroll. also crunchyroll stop doing anime like naruto and bleach do anime people actually like not just famous one. there load of anime out there one that are very good but no one know them, load of old anime that are great but you cant, you got to put the famous one in. also seriously why 18 or older, school days has sex in it, there bloody murder and sex people cheating but i not aloud to watch this that just stupid. crunchyroll getting worse all the time now. i still liked it better when it was illegal, still remember good days now they became like every other website.


The fewer children running around here the better.

"lso crunchyroll stop doing anime like naruto and bleach do anime people actually like not just famous one"

Yeah, Naruto and Bleach are famous because everyone hates them. Plus, Crunchyroll has tons of shows that are great but less well known like Erin, Time of Eve, Aoi Hana a a crapton of others. They have Naruto and Bleach because they are famous and they bring in money. Basic business, kiddo.


pretty true, attract people here for that reason then show them different kinds of series. On proxies i know that's another user that posted that but I found nothing wrong with them because of the soul fact they help protect my identity online.
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / America
Offline
Posted 7/23/10
Give it a try guys. It seems like a kids show at first glance, but there's no way I'd ever show a kid a show like this with the amount of sexual jokes it has.

Good news CR. Yet another new title with legal alternatives. This is a good year for new anime series for sure.
32529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a town near u
Offline
Posted 7/23/10 , edited 7/23/10

GoldenUmi wrote:

Give it a try guys. It seems like a kids show at first glance, but there's no way I'd ever show a kid a show like this with the amount of sexual jokes it has.

Good news CR. Yet another new title with legal alternatives. This is a good year for new anime series for sure.


i dont think this series is that bad anyone 12 years old knows whats going on in this show(honestly even younger) i think it should be for pueberty and up
Posted 7/23/10

dinklansky wrote:


GoldenUmi wrote:

Give it a try guys. It seems like a kids show at first glance, but there's no way I'd ever show a kid a show like this with the amount of sexual jokes it has.

Good news CR. Yet another new title with legal alternatives. This is a good year for new anime series for sure.


i dont think this series is that bad anyone 12 years old knows whats going on in this show(honestly even younger) i think it should be for pueberty and up


sex jokes are not meant for kids though in such a highly religious country like America, I know, I know I am continuing stupid rambling but it's true. Most Americans would rather let their kids watch heads being chopped off rather than some crude jokes although family guy is a huge hit for that reason. To be honest I wouldn't care if a kid watched this show but I would really leave it up to the parents 1st. The only thing that makes me mad is that the app for the ipod touch does not show adult content so this show is not on there for streaming due to apple's app mature resections for certain content.
32529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a town near u
Offline
Posted 7/23/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


dinklansky wrote:


GoldenUmi wrote:

Give it a try guys. It seems like a kids show at first glance, but there's no way I'd ever show a kid a show like this with the amount of sexual jokes it has.

Good news CR. Yet another new title with legal alternatives. This is a good year for new anime series for sure.


i dont think this series is that bad anyone 12 years old knows whats going on in this show(honestly even younger) i think it should be for pueberty and up


sex jokes are not meant for kids though in such a highly religious country like America, I know, I know I am continuing stupid rambling but it's true. Most Americans would rather let their kids watch heads being chopped off rather than some crude jokes although family guy is a huge hit for that reason. To be honest I wouldn't care if a kid watched this show but I would really leave it up to the parents 1st. The only thing that makes me mad is that the app for the ipod touch does not show adult content so this show is not on there for streaming due to apple's app mature resections for certain content.


if i had a ipodt or iphone id be PISSED but i know what you talking bout i live in the land of stupidity also T^T. but my parents didnt censor my entertainment as a child and i thank them for that but i guess its cause they knew i have strong sense of real and fake and right and wrong(well at least my dad for im just like him). but im sure you know what i talking bout when i say these same people bitching need to do some parenting getting mad over a show and they showing their children worse
Posted 7/23/10


yeah my parents did the same thing when I was growing up, I am still ticked that over 10 series are not able to stream on the ipad/ipodtouch but hey they have bs rules they have to ab-bid by in order just to get the app up an running, getting on track I am really happy that cr picked this up so I can cut down on torrenting/seeding all the time.
32529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / a town near u
Offline
Posted 7/23/10 , edited 7/23/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:



yeah my parents did the same thing when I was growing up, I am still ticked that over 10 series are not able to stream on the ipad/ipodtouch but hey they have bs rules they have to ab-bid by in order just to get the app up an running, getting on track I am really happy that cr picked this up so I can cut down on torrenting/seeding all the time.


i would love to torrent and such but my sorry excuse for a computer has run its course and i aint got the money a new one, but to be on topic im happy they picked it up also i would love to support the creators when given the chance(im very mad about the manga crackdown[give me my one manga back i'll pay for it to keep up with what i cant buy but it's also how i find new series or start to like ones ive ignored]). also i cant be mad at cr for what their doing they dont wanna pay a bad parent and the FCC
35795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
awwwww....its not even IN my country......signt
15008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/10 , edited 7/24/10

sickVisionz wrote:


joshrl wrote:

this is out of order. it not bad or any thing. come on i watch Kodomo no Jikan. that was much worse than this. but i not aloud to watch this because i not 18 what bullshit is this. its stuff like this why people leave crunchyroll. also crunchyroll stop doing anime like naruto and bleach do anime people actually like not just famous one. there load of anime out there one that are very good but no one know them, load of old anime that are great but you cant, you got to put the famous one in. also seriously why 18 or older, school days has sex in it, there bloody murder and sex people cheating but i not aloud to watch this that just stupid. crunchyroll getting worse all the time now. i still liked it better when it was illegal, still remember good days now they became like every other website.


The fewer children running around here the better.

"lso crunchyroll stop doing anime like naruto and bleach do anime people actually like not just famous one"

Yeah, Naruto and Bleach are famous because everyone hates them. Plus, Crunchyroll has tons of shows that are great but less well known like Erin, Time of Eve, Aoi Hana a a crapton of others. They have Naruto and Bleach because they are famous and they bring in money. Basic business, kiddo.


lol dude you proved my point. its more about money than what it used to be. thx for proving my point. dude fewer children running around here. what hell you talking about. first this the internet, second kid here are not like kids who just watch stuff like naruto and Shugo Chara. they brought more kid on crunchyroll. so dude we getting more annoying little kids on this thx to all annoying anime being added. all good people are leaving crunchyroll ever sense they only add anime that all little kids wanted to watch. also dont call me kiddo
67613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Yes! It looks like taking that survey was worth it.
Meowsa 
61850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
It's a great show! Lol very funny and crude at times.
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
this in not for kids! so many violance
GO GO GO!! make him suffer!
6028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Nice Mitsudomoe!



Seven minute urine jokes for the win!
59773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / broadcasting from...
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

reaper_g wrote:


DarkOne wrote:


That look like a children anime.

Bring High School of the Dead, aswome anime, remind me of few movies. n stuff.


This is less of a kids show than HotD (aimed at 12-15 year olds) actually. Which is licensed in the US so CR can't go after it.
The jokes are a little crude at times tho', be warned


wait when you say licensed in the US you mean by the anime network right? if thats true than we shouldnt have been able to get ichiban ushiro no daimaou cuz it was airing on the anime network while it was simulcasting here so whats up with that?
19108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ๑۩۞۩๑
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
This show isn't for kids... <.<

(Nipples!)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.