Post Reply Introduce Yourself
Moderator
62685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere Out There
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Please introduce yourself. Thank you ;))



Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Age:
Favorite/s:
37460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Username: animeluver_22
Name: Miku (my online name)
D.O.B: February 2nd
Age: It's a secret ★
Favorite/s: SuJu, F.T.Island, Anime, Manga, Strawberry Bubble Tea, Fish Balls, Bubble Waffles, Asian Music, Graphic Editing, Asian Dramas, RPing, Classical Music, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Final Fantasy 13
Moderator
62685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere Out There
Offline
Posted 7/24/10
Username: seigaku_tezuka
Name: Sei
D.O.B: 10 Nov
Age: guess it ;))
Favorite/s: K-pop, ANIME, MANGA, J-pop, cookies, RPG, Tea, KJ Dramas. Etc.
Moderator
62685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere Out There
Offline
Posted 7/24/10

animeluver_22 wrote:

Username: animeluver_22
Name: Miku (my online name)
D.O.B: February 2nd
Age: It's a secret ★
Favorite/s: SuJu, F.T.Island, Anime, Manga, Strawberry Bubble Tea, Fish Balls, Bubble Waffles, Asian Music, Graphic Editing, Asian Dramas, RPing, Classical Music, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Final Fantasy 13


Hi, Miku. Nice to meet you~! And welcome to this group ;))
Member
61244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/26/10
Username: FeelingLittleBlue
Name: Vo
D.O.B: January 9.
Age: Secret~
Favorite/s: Anime, manga[Cardcaptor Sakura, Bleach, Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Toradora!, K-On!, Hanasakeru Seishounen, etc..], milk, potatoes(croquettes), games--[Pokemon games, Harvest Moon, Mario Kart, DDR, card + board games, Street Fighter, mahjong, etc..], tennis, rabbits, blue & yellow & white & black & grey & peachy pink, crepes, coffee ice cream~~ <3.
Moderator
62685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere Out There
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

feelinglittleblue wrote:

Username: FeelingLittleBlue
Name: Vo
D.O.B: January 9.
Age: Secret~
Favorite/s: Anime, manga[Cardcaptor Sakura, Bleach, Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Toradora!, K-On!, Hanasakeru Seishounen, etc..], milk, potatoes(croquettes), games--[Pokemon games, Harvest Moon, Mario Kart, DDR, card + board games, Street Fighter, mahjong, etc..], tennis, rabbits, blue & yellow & white & black & grey & peachy pink, crepes, coffee ice cream~~ <3. :)


Hi, Vo. Nice to meet you~ And welcome to this group. Please invite ur buddies. ;))
Member
61244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/10

seigaku_tezuka wrote:


feelinglittleblue wrote:

Username: FeelingLittleBlue
Name: Vo
D.O.B: January 9.
Age: Secret~
Favorite/s: Anime, manga[Cardcaptor Sakura, Bleach, Inuyasha, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Toradora!, K-On!, Hanasakeru Seishounen, etc..], milk, potatoes(croquettes), games--[Pokemon games, Harvest Moon, Mario Kart, DDR, card + board games, Street Fighter, mahjong, etc..], tennis, rabbits, blue & yellow & white & black & grey & peachy pink, crepes, coffee ice cream~~ <3. :)


Hi, Vo. Nice to meet you~ And welcome to this group. Please invite ur buddies. ;))


Nice to meet you, too. ^^ And.. Okie dokie.
You must be logged in to post.