First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
A 48 members girlgroup?!!
Posted 8/5/10
Not gonna bother learning their names...
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

lilsilentangel wrote:

Not gonna bother learning their names...


Yeah same here..Just listening to their lively songs is enough....
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

mmaraci7 wrote:

who wouldn't be? LOL - I mean - they from 15 till 25 , right?
Full of life



Yeah.. All young all nice
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 8/10/10
that is HUGE!!! :0
11178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / united states
Offline
Posted 8/10/10
i doubt they are getting paid enough money
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 8/10/10
lol i was in a 4minute forum and they said kara and 4minute would perform with them...i was like "i thought snsd was a lot"
12049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Cassiopeia conste...
Offline
Posted 8/11/10
'O')/ WOW thats a LOT! 48? //cough
loool just heard about them now:p lool
im kinda wondering how these girls perfom on stage?
and i dont think they have pretty long secs to sing =3=;) must be hard to be in a 48member group
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/10

asianboii wrote:

lol i was in a 4minute forum and they said kara and 4minute would perform with them...i was like "i thought snsd was a lot"


Oh really?! LOL No one would beat "48" ROFL xD
451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/13/10
Wow! No wonder! Theatrical group sooo answered my questions. I was like WHAT?!

I listened to their songs! They seem like 48 average girls with decent looks slapped together into one group!

They're like number 1 in Japan right?
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/10

galaxyangelfan wrote:

Wow! No wonder! Theatrical group sooo answered my questions. I was like WHAT?!

I listened to their songs! They seem like 48 average girls with decent looks slapped together into one group!

They're like number 1 in Japan right?


No. Morning Musume are. Check their thread.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-648550/jpop-morning-musume
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/14/10
and the fanboys fapped and fapped and fapped
2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

kaytiel3395 wrote:

'O')/ WOW thats a LOT! 48? //cough
loool just heard about them now:p lool
im kinda wondering how these girls perfom on stage?
and i dont think they have pretty long secs to sing =3=;) must be hard to be in a 48member group


Yes @@ Well, they have trios and units and stuff, and in songs when they all perform together, yes there won't be many solo lines..
12049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Cassiopeia conste...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

BonBonNana wrote:


kaytiel3395 wrote:

'O')/ WOW thats a LOT! 48? //cough
loool just heard about them now:p lool
im kinda wondering how these girls perfom on stage?
and i dont think they have pretty long secs to sing =3=;) must be hard to be in a 48member group


Yes @@ Well, they have trios and units and stuff, and in songs when they all perform together, yes there won't be many solo lines..


ahhh. i see^^ soo they have like sub units and blah. phew! i was seriously wondering how they were gonna fit 48girls to sing a 3-4min song. thatd be like a miracle.. sorta=3=;) its like giving em 0-3secs or whatever second to sing. tsk but yes xD
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10
Not Only There's A 48 Members Girl Group in Japan,

There's an 44 members Boy Group in Japan O________O
I am dead serious, Not joking!


2491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

Yaoi_Fantasy wrote:

Not Only There's A 48 Members Girl Group in Japan,

There's an 44 members Boy Group in Japan O________O
I am dead serious, Not joking!




Hmm, Are you sure this is a band? Cuz I've never heard of them so I think this is just a pic.. not of a band =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.