First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Roleplay! Shibusen gates
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:



"I'm asking if you can match wavelengths with another weapon like he can and use your souls wavelength as a weapon like him and blackstar."


"Oh then Yes, on both."


Zar Zar just turned around and left, Stein smiled "Looks like he likes you."


Yumi raised ehr eyebrow. "Hm couldnt tell and Stein teh next you attempt to disect a student yo ARE DEAD!"


"Dont worry your little head, I'll just cut open this animal then" Zar Zar kept on walking and thought out loud "Maybe I should go prank death scythe, tell him Maka still hates him."


Yumi glared. "Hm I have to go see SHinigami-Sama and that jerk death scythe." SHe said and walked out passing Zar in the hall. "oh sh-shinigami-sama want sto see both of you!" the shinigami persons secretary siad and then took of. Yumi just sighed.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10


"Great, now I can prank Spirit, but what does Shinigami-san want?" Zar was thinking but looked at Yumi "Do you know what he wants?"
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:



"Great, now I can prank Spirit, but what does Shinigami-san want?" Zar was thinking but looked at Yumi "Do you know what he wants?"



"No I dont.....I was suppose to go on a high rank mission today."SEH said bitting ehr thumb. "If the missions not cnaceled why would shinigami-sama want to see both of us.."Yumi thought.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10
They reach the door, Zar Zar knocked and opened the door "You first, I will be right behind you."
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:

They reach the door, Zar Zar knocked and opened the door "You first, I will be right behind you."


"What a gentleman." YUmi siad and entered but kept an eye on the door she was forever weary of stranger snad SHinigami-sama she walked in. "Well hello1"Shingami siad happily.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

They reach the door, Zar Zar knocked and opened the door "You first, I will be right behind you."


"What a gentleman." YUmi siad and entered but kept an eye on the door she was forever weary of stranger snad SHinigami-sama she walked in. "Well hello1"Shingami siad happily.


"Your looking......ummmm....you always look the same."
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

They reach the door, Zar Zar knocked and opened the door "You first, I will be right behind you."


"What a gentleman." YUmi siad and entered but kept an eye on the door she was forever weary of stranger snad SHinigami-sama she walked in. "Well hello1"Shingami siad happily.


"Your looking......ummmm....you always look the same."


"Hm..OH hello Death Scythe."sHe said to the over zealous father. "Makas B-day toomorrow yay!" He said ans YUmo rolled her eyes
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

They reach the door, Zar Zar knocked and opened the door "You first, I will be right behind you."


"What a gentleman." YUmi siad and entered but kept an eye on the door she was forever weary of stranger snad SHinigami-sama she walked in. "Well hello1"Shingami siad happily.


"Your looking......ummmm....you always look the same."


"Hm..OH hello Death Scythe."sHe said to the over zealous father. "Makas B-day toomorrow yay!" He said ans YUmo rolled her eyes


"Maka hates you, get over it" Zar said, Death scythe was in the corner mumbling.
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

They reach the door, Zar Zar knocked and opened the door "You first, I will be right behind you."


"What a gentleman." YUmi siad and entered but kept an eye on the door she was forever weary of stranger snad SHinigami-sama she walked in. "Well hello1"Shingami siad happily.


"Your looking......ummmm....you always look the same."


"Hm..OH hello Death Scythe."sHe said to the over zealous father. "Makas B-day toomorrow yay!" He said ans YUmo rolled her eyes


"Maka hates you, get over it" Zar said, Death scythe was in the corner mumbling.


"hm pour death Sycthe oh well, YOu wanted to see us Shinigami-sama?" yumi asked. "Oh yes Idid you two are going on a mission together!"The shinigami sia.d
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10 , edited 11/14/10
"What why do I have to go with a student?" Zar was confused.
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10 , edited 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:

"What why do I have to go with a student?" Zar was confused.


"Because she already made a death scythe. SHes not an 'average' student." Shinigami-sama siad. "do I have to go?"Yumi growled not pleased. "Yes, I choose you both for this mission for a reason."He siad.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

"What why do I have to go with a student?" Zar was confused.


"Because she already made a death scythe. SHes not an 'average' student." Shinigami-sama siad. "do I have to go?"Yumi growled not pleased. "Yes, I choose you both for this mission for a reason."He siad.


Zar looked at her "And whats that reason?"
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

"What why do I have to go with a student?" Zar was confused.


"Because she already made a death scythe. SHes not an 'average' student." Shinigami-sama siad. "do I have to go?"Yumi growled not pleased. "Yes, I choose you both for this mission for a reason."He siad.


Zar looked at her "And whats that reason?"


"Neitehr of you have partners nad your both very skilled."He siad.
70531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / why? you stalking...
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

"What why do I have to go with a student?" Zar was confused.


"Because she already made a death scythe. SHes not an 'average' student." Shinigami-sama siad. "do I have to go?"Yumi growled not pleased. "Yes, I choose you both for this mission for a reason."He siad.


Zar looked at her "And whats that reason?"


"Neitehr of you have partners nad your both very skilled."He siad.


"Makes sense" he turns around and sits on the steps "You can give her the info."
Moderator
74681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 11/14/10

hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:


Jazzmin-anime wrote:


hakumen- wrote:

"What why do I have to go with a student?" Zar was confused.


"Because she already made a death scythe. SHes not an 'average' student." Shinigami-sama siad. "do I have to go?"Yumi growled not pleased. "Yes, I choose you both for this mission for a reason."He siad.


Zar looked at her "And whats that reason?"


"Neitehr of you have partners nad your both very skilled."He siad.


"Makes sense" he turns around and sits on the steps "You can give her the info."


"well thi sis a necromancer.........SO it snot gonna be easy. Its also in a shinto shrine."Shinigami-sama siad.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.