First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Text Request
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 7/25/10 , edited 6/19/12
TEXT REQUEST


- Texts are created in png files
- Credit if you decide to use from requests
- If you don't have specific requirements for the request, Mods decide its font and size
- You are welcome to comment and ask for fixes


Request Form
Username:
Text:
Font:
Size:
Color:
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the corner of...
Offline
Posted 7/7/12


Username: x_smile_x
Text: I Miss You
Font: up to you
Size: not too big
Color: something close to this
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 7/7/12

x_smile_x wrote:



Username: x_smile_x
Text: I Miss You
Font: up to you
Size: not too big
Color: something close to this


Thnx 4 requesting! ^^
If this is not how you want it please tell me and I'll do fixes
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the corner of...
Offline
Posted 7/7/12 , edited 7/12/12


no, i love it actually, thnx!
btw, can i request for text in other languages?

_______________________________________________

suixingseki:
Well, it depends on the language
it has to be one that can be used in gimp
Member
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the corner of...
Offline
Posted 7/12/12


Username: x_smile_x
Text: Since when did "I Love You" become words of desperation?
Font: not anything fancy
Size: super small, all in one line
Color: black, but make it glow in any bright color
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

x_smile_x wrote:



Username: x_smile_x
Text: Since when did "I Love You" become words of desperation?
Font: not anything fancy
Size: super small, all in one line
Color: black, but make it glow in any bright color


i hope this is how you want it:
Member
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/15/12
Request Form
Username: -shiroUsagi
Text: 感谢
Font: 随便
Size: 要大的!
Color: 不同的背景,动图可以吗?
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 7/15/12

-shiroUsagi wrote:

Request Form
Username: -shiroUsagi
Text: 感谢
Font: 随便
Size: 要大的!
Color: 不同的背景,动图可以吗?


Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/17/12 , edited 7/17/12
Username: shekinahglory
Text: [email protected]
Font: up to you
Size: normal size
Color: something that is blue
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 7/19/12

Sh3KiNaH94 wrote:

Username: shekinahglory
Text: [email protected]
Font: up to you
Size: normal size
Color: something that is blue


thnx 4 requesting! ^^
I am not sure if this is normal size, if you want any changes you are welcome to tell me
Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/12



ohhh this is definitely fine~! I love it! ^^...thank u :3 LOL

Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 7/20/12 , edited 7/20/12


glad you like it! ^^
btw, I see that u put this on ur profile page and there's a gray background that showed up
it's a CR bug but if you would like the background to be transparent you can copy the image location from this forum and put it in the image BB code
Member
5339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/12


glad you like it! ^^
btw, I see that u put this on ur profile page and there's a gray background that showed up
it's a CR bug but if you would like the background to be transparent you can copy the image location from this forum and put it in the image BB code

OHHH OKAY~ THANKS ALOT! ^^
Posted 8/1/12



Username:-SweetSoraJump
Text:Alice
Font:heart, all kinds please
Size:up to you
extra:could you add some hearts and make it pink
Creator
18466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PLANNET POTATO
Offline
Posted 8/9/12

-SweetSoraJUMP wrote:




Username:-SweetSoraJump
Text:Alice
Font:heart, all kinds please
Size:up to you
extra:could you add some hearts and make it pink




sorry I dont have that many heart brushes but I made it super pink
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.