First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply SugarSticks Shop
SugarSticks Chairman
3404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lost in the Alley...
Offline
Posted 7/25/10
Get ur avii here people! Fill out the form.

Username::
Mod Wanted::
Payment[3 pics payment album]::
Words on it::
Size[ex 200 x 700]::
SugarSticks Needy
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 7/26/10 , edited 7/28/10
Username::
Mod Wanted::
Payment[3 pics payment album]::
Words on it::Norman
Size[ex 200 x 700]::
SugarSticks Needy
1633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/3/10
Username:: keith-chan
Mod Wanted:: Cutie-Rose
Payment[3 pics payment album]:: yes
Words on it:: kei-chan
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: up to u


SugarSticks Needy
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/1/10
Username::Neekie
Mod Wanted:: anyone available (:
Payment[3 pics payment album]:: yes!
Words on it:: Neekie, Arui, Back to School
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: anything really, just so its tall and thin


Posted 8/1/10

Neekie wrote:

Username::Neekie
Mod Wanted:: anyone available (:
Payment[3 pics payment album]:: yes!
Words on it:: Neekie, Arui, Back to School
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: anything really, just so its tall and thin




Hope you like it? -_-;

SugarSticks Needy
4892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the corner rea...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

evildevilx33 wrote:


Neekie wrote:

Username::Neekie
Mod Wanted:: anyone available (:
Payment[3 pics payment album]:: yes!
Words on it:: Neekie, Arui, Back to School
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: anything really, just so its tall and thin




Hope you like it? -_-;



uwhaaa! i love it! thanks <3!
Posted 8/1/10

Neekie wrote:


evildevilx33 wrote:


Neekie wrote:

Username::Neekie
Mod Wanted:: anyone available (:
Payment[3 pics payment album]:: yes!
Words on it:: Neekie, Arui, Back to School
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: anything really, just so its tall and thin




Hope you like it? -_-;



uwhaaa! i love it! thanks <3!


Your Welcome I think i didn't do that well
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10 , edited 8/1/10

Get ur avii here people! Fill out the form.

Username::shinsonic23
Mod Wanted::Mink_Photoshop
Payment[3 pics payment album]::

Words on it::Elemental Heroes
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: BIG!!!

SugarSticks Chairman
3404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lost in the Alley...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

shinsonic23 wrote:


Get ur avii here people! Fill out the form.

Username::shinsonic23
Mod Wanted::Mink_Photoshop
Payment[3 pics payment album]::

Words on it::Elemental Heroes
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: BIG!!!


umm here ish ur avii.sowwy if u hate it im not that good at combo pics

33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Mink_Photoshop wrote:


shinsonic23 wrote:


Get ur avii here people! Fill out the form.

Username::shinsonic23
Mod Wanted::Mink_Photoshop
Payment[3 pics payment album]::

Words on it::Elemental Heroes
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: BIG!!!


umm here ish ur avii.sowwy if u hate it im not that good at combo pics



its great big can i get it bigger like background big
SugarSticks Chairman
3404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lost in the Alley...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

shinsonic23 wrote:


Mink_Photoshop wrote:


shinsonic23 wrote:


Get ur avii here people! Fill out the form.

Username::shinsonic23
Mod Wanted::Mink_Photoshop
Payment[3 pics payment album]::

Words on it::Elemental Heroes
Size[ex 200 x 700]:: BIG!!!


umm here ish ur avii.sowwy if u hate it im not that good at combo pics



its great big can i get it bigger like background big


sure if u want it that big
33054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Here There Everyw...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
yes i do please ^_^
SugarSticks Needy
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 8/13/10
Username::fatetestarossaharlaown
Mod Wanted::Mink_Photoshop
Payment[3 pics payment album]::yup
Words on it::Norman
Size[ex 200 x 700]::200x700
pic:
Posted 8/14/10 , edited 8/14/10
Username::OuranMoron44
Mod Wanted::Anybody available
Payment[3 pics payment album]::Yes
Words on it::Catie-Chan, OuranMoron44
Size[ex 200 x 700]::Any size
Pic::
SugarSticks Needy
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/14/10 , edited 8/14/10

quote]OuranMoron44 wrote:

Username::OuranMoron44
Mod Wanted::Anybody available
Payment[3 pics payment album]::Yes
Words on it::Catie-Chan, OuranMoron44
Size[ex 200 x 700]::Any size
Pic::


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.