First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Avoiding Letters
25399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

himeno_soul wrote:

oopss.....my bad....

frost


Woo-hoo!

Anyways, how about the word

Leaf?
9073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the universe,...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

mwhitco91 wrote:


himeno_soul wrote:

oopss.....my bad....

frost


Woo-hoo!

Anyways, how about the word

Leaf?



there f isn't there??
25399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 11/29/12 , edited 11/29/12

himeno_soul wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

Woo-hoo!

Anyways, how about the word

Leaf?



there f isn't there??


A-ack.

I was totally just beaten by my own complaint. Sorry for correcting you before, then. It's really hard to play at 3 in the morning, I guess. T-T

I'll change that to Leave.
9073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the universe,...
Offline
Posted 11/29/12

mwhitco91 wrote:


himeno_soul wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

Woo-hoo!

Anyways, how about the word

Leaf?



there f isn't there??


A-ack.

I was totally just beaten by my own complaint. Sorry for correcting you before, then. It's really hard to play at 3 in the morning, I guess. T-T

I'll change that to Leave.


haha...no prob.^^

rift
25399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Poem.
17587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
Bands
85086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Australia
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Flower.
25399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Music! ♫-♪-♫
60441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wandering
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Broad
13708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Hippy
26545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Doorknob
25399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Glasses!
Posted 12/1/12
iron
13708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
wales
25399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Baron.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.