First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
the facts "truth" about how to read the Qur'an and how it is different than other religious text.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



It answers some of the questions the op asked tho.
That's up for him to decide, when you didn't even bother to review the evidence for yourself.


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Qur'an does not read like other religious text.
As this video will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAxark6kNg&feature=sub&videos=YvOD2HNe6aQ



Please read the Qur'an and learn the truth about it! (because knowing is half the battle!)



Now that you have seen the video...



Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?


I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?


1)Personally speaking, I would base my judgment on their attitude towards gender equality, homosexuality, freedom of expression, and international world view. If there's an overall sense of unreasonable intolerance, then I know for myself that they cannot be trusted with regards of humanity.

2)There's literally no separation from the Islamic faith to the Muslim state legislation. Because the organized religion is the only dominating organizational process withing the Muslim family structure.

3)I'm not very optimistic with their covered influence of dishonesty, and to see that becoming the social norms in a secular society is utterly revolting. A societal oppression of lying and dishonesty have no place in my conflict resolution.

4)Absolutely. When nature itself is hard enough to balance as is, the least thing that humanity need is a group of dishonest liars bent on infiltrating the human society with their passive aggression.


Ok, this is really centered toward AllhailOdin, you and Darkphynix.

I saw the video- and this is my honest opinion of it. I have to agree with Allhailodin. I like that guys beliefs (dont agree with them though). He see's everything on an even playing field, unlike most people. He calls bullshit for what it is. If it resembles bullshit, it must be bullshit.

And he's right. What makes the Koran any fundamentaly different that the Bible or any other religious text? or political belief? Ok Ok Ok, i never finished the Bible, never read the Koran, and never heard of a Torah, so take this with a grain of salt.

That video sounds like ...whats the word im looking for? Indoctrination? Brainwashing?, no no, thier is something else, its the thing USA people did in World War 2 to make Japan and Germany look like evil monkeys with no souls. That was bullshit back then, and this video is bullshit today.

Picking and choosing parts of the Koran, taking stuff out of context, and ultimatly spawning conspirisy theories. And for what? To prove Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies? This is 2010, do we really need to do this shit? This sounds like 100% pure racism, stupidity, and down right ignorance.

I will not take that video seriously until i get 100% evidence that "Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies" that isnt from a book, or speculation of some 1st/2nd world country political games. All of this because they read a book that they may or may not completly beleive in or completely follow.

I'm not a muslim, and i couldnt careless about the Quran or the problems of other people who are not me. But if your going to bash Islam, at least do with intelligently. Use the same strategies u use against Christianity. Racist arguements are not logical and they tend to sway away from reality. Until i actualy meet 90% of the muslim population, i will with hold my judgement. You should really do the same, its only mature. (this goes for you and Darkphynix) Now to answer this thread:

ON TOPIC:

Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

I personaly dont trust anyone i dont know, i just take a gamble and hope for the best. but i never risk more than i can afford. I dont care about the color of your skin or religion, i just wont trust you.

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

I dont know or care, that takes a lot of research and it has nothing to do with me. Why should i be worried?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

You cannot "force" laws into another country without a military. And the only Armies i see moving around and causing chaos and strive are the European countries/ USA. So they cant be forcing a thing. That being said, these countries obviously LET the muslims in, let them take over and let them have thier way. Thats how a "DEMON"OCCRACY works. Majority wins and the most powerful people can chose who gets into power. Those muslim guys probably had more votes than the other guys, or they were "annoited" by some non-muslim into power. It has nothing to do with them reading or even believing in a Koran or forcing thier way into government. The majority let them in, so what ever happens its thier fault for letting them in the country in the 1st place. You dont see Foreigners running Muslim countries. Cause they know better than to let foreiners in thier country and let them take over. 1st world countries can learn from them if they learn to let go of thier precious "democracy".

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?

What your really asking is if the world will be a better place if people who didnt look , think, or act like you didn't exist.

This is a fundamentaly racist and childish view generally held by people living in the poorer areas of cities, but their are obviously exceptions.

1st off you have to ask if the world can even exist without interest groups with ideals u dont agree with.
2nd off you have to ask what would stop such ideals from popping up again.
3rd you have to realize that not everybody interprets the Qur'an like you do. Some ignore passages, others just dont act on them.

I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?

Ok , i dont follow the Qua'rn. I shouldnt be answering this quesion. But i do follow a book and a country that has very similiar ideals.

you know what they will most likly say?

"Why the hell do we even need or want your trust?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Once again, im not trying to be an asshole, but when u guys bash religions, you usually do it with some class,finese, and intelligence, but this is a sad attempt to bash something u have very little understanding of. Most people are not going to take this thread seriously. Conspirisy thoeries rarely are by the more intelligent of us. peace over war
19108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



It answers some of the questions the op asked tho.
That's up for him to decide, when you didn't even bother to review the evidence for yourself.


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Qur'an does not read like other religious text.
As this video will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAxark6kNg&feature=sub&videos=YvOD2HNe6aQ



Please read the Qur'an and learn the truth about it! (because knowing is half the battle!)



Now that you have seen the video...



Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?


I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?


1)Personally speaking, I would base my judgment on their attitude towards gender equality, homosexuality, freedom of expression, and international world view. If there's an overall sense of unreasonable intolerance, then I know for myself that they cannot be trusted with regards of humanity.

2)There's literally no separation from the Islamic faith to the Muslim state legislation. Because the organized religion is the only dominating organizational process withing the Muslim family structure.

3)I'm not very optimistic with their covered influence of dishonesty, and to see that becoming the social norms in a secular society is utterly revolting. A societal oppression of lying and dishonesty have no place in my conflict resolution.

4)Absolutely. When nature itself is hard enough to balance as is, the least thing that humanity need is a group of dishonest liars bent on infiltrating the human society with their passive aggression.


Ok, this is really centered toward AllhailOdin, you and Darkphynix.

I saw the video- and this is my honest opinion of it. I have to agree with Allhailodin. I like that guys beliefs (dont agree with them though). He see's everything on an even playing field, unlike most people. He calls bullshit for what it is. If it resembles bullshit, it must be bullshit.

And he's right. What makes the Koran any fundamentaly different that the Bible or any other religious text? or political belief? Ok Ok Ok, i never finished the Bible, never read the Koran, and never heard of a Torah, so take this with a grain of salt.

That video sounds like ...whats the word im looking for? Indoctrination? Brainwashing?, no no, thier is something else, its the thing USA people did in World War 2 to make Japan and Germany look like evil monkeys with no souls. That was bullshit back then, and this video is bullshit today.

Picking and choosing parts of the Koran, taking stuff out of context, and ultimatly spawning conspirisy theories. And for what? To prove Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies? This is 2010, do we really need to do this shit? This sounds like 100% pure racism, stupidity, and down right ignorance.

I will not take that video seriously until i get 100% evidence that "Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies" that isnt from a book, or speculation of some 1st/2nd world country political games. All of this because they read a book that they may or may not completly beleive in or completely follow.

I'm not a muslim, and i couldnt careless about the Quran or the problems of other people who are not me. But if your going to bash Islam, at least do with intelligently. Use the same strategies u use against Christianity. Racist arguements are not logical and they tend to sway away from reality. Until i actualy meet 90% of the muslim population, i will with hold my judgement. You should really do the same, its only mature. (this goes for you and Darkphynix) Now to answer this thread:

ON TOPIC:

Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

I personaly dont trust anyone i dont know, i just take a gamble and hope for the best. but i never risk more than i can afford. I dont care about the color of your skin or religion, i just wont trust you.

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

I dont know or care, that takes a lot of research and it has nothing to do with me. Why should i be worried?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

You cannot "force" laws into another country without a military. And the only Armies i see moving around and causing chaos and strive are the European countries/ USA. So they cant be forcing a thing. That being said, these countries obviously LET the muslims in, let them take over and let them have thier way. Thats how a "DEMON"OCCRACY works. Majority wins and the most powerful people can chose who gets into power. Those muslim guys probably had more votes than the other guys, or they were "annoited" by some non-muslim into power. It has nothing to do with them reading or even believing in a Koran or forcing thier way into government. The majority let them in, so what ever happens its thier fault for letting them in the country in the 1st place. You dont see Foreigners running Muslim countries. Cause they know better than to let foreiners in thier country and let them take over. 1st world countries can learn from them if they learn to let go of thier precious "democracy".

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?

What your really asking is if the world will be a better place if people who didnt look , think, or act like you didn't exist.

This is a fundamentaly racist and childish view generally held by people living in the poorer areas of cities, but their are obviously exceptions.

1st off you have to ask if the world can even exist without interest groups with ideals u dont agree with.
2nd off you have to ask what would stop such ideals from popping up again.
3rd you have to realize that not everybody interprets the Qur'an like you do. Some ignore passages, others just dont act on them.

I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?

Ok , i dont follow the Qua'rn. I shouldnt be answering this quesion. But i do follow a book and a country that has very similiar ideals.

you know what they will most likly say?

"Why the hell do we even need or want your trust?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Once again, im not trying to be an asshole, but when u guys bash religions, you usually do it with some class,finese, and intelligence, but this is a sad attempt to bash something u have very little understanding of. Most people are not going to take this thread seriously. Conspirisy thoeries rarely are by the more intelligent of us. peace over war


Acutely nothing I said was a conspiracy theory if you took the time to read their Qur'an you find that the video was right, and nothing is taken out of context, the qur'an is meant to be read and taken literally. You can even ask them about that.

On another note your wrong about You cannot "force" laws into another country without a military. Maby you should take closer look then because you find that is one of the big issues at this time In England.

But then us Intelligent users look at the theories and the evidence it contains before just righting it off as just some conspiracy theory.
Posted 7/30/10

JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



It answers some of the questions the op asked tho.
That's up for him to decide, when you didn't even bother to review the evidence for yourself.


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Qur'an does not read like other religious text.
As this video will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAxark6kNg&feature=sub&videos=YvOD2HNe6aQ



Please read the Qur'an and learn the truth about it! (because knowing is half the battle!)



Now that you have seen the video...



Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?


I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?


1)Personally speaking, I would base my judgment on their attitude towards gender equality, homosexuality, freedom of expression, and international world view. If there's an overall sense of unreasonable intolerance, then I know for myself that they cannot be trusted with regards of humanity.

2)There's literally no separation from the Islamic faith to the Muslim state legislation. Because the organized religion is the only dominating organizational process withing the Muslim family structure.

3)I'm not very optimistic with their covered influence of dishonesty, and to see that becoming the social norms in a secular society is utterly revolting. A societal oppression of lying and dishonesty have no place in my conflict resolution.

4)Absolutely. When nature itself is hard enough to balance as is, the least thing that humanity need is a group of dishonest liars bent on infiltrating the human society with their passive aggression.


Ok, this is really centered toward AllhailOdin, you and Darkphynix.

I saw the video- and this is my honest opinion of it. I have to agree with Allhailodin. I like that guys beliefs (dont agree with them though). He see's everything on an even playing field, unlike most people. He calls bullshit for what it is. If it resembles bullshit, it must be bullshit.

And he's right. What makes the Koran any fundamentaly different that the Bible or any other religious text? or political belief? Ok Ok Ok, i never finished the Bible, never read the Koran, and never heard of a Torah, so take this with a grain of salt.

That video sounds like ...whats the word im looking for? Indoctrination? Brainwashing?, no no, thier is something else, its the thing USA people did in World War 2 to make Japan and Germany look like evil monkeys with no souls. That was bullshit back then, and this video is bullshit today.

Picking and choosing parts of the Koran, taking stuff out of context, and ultimatly spawning conspirisy theories. And for what? To prove Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies? This is 2010, do we really need to do this shit? This sounds like 100% pure racism, stupidity, and down right ignorance.

I will not take that video seriously until i get 100% evidence that "Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies" that isnt from a book, or speculation of some 1st/2nd world country political games. All of this because they read a book that they may or may not completly beleive in or completely follow.

I'm not a muslim, and i couldnt careless about the Quran or the problems of other people who are not me. But if your going to bash Islam, at least do with intelligently. Use the same strategies u use against Christianity. Racist arguements are not logical and they tend to sway away from reality. Until i actualy meet 90% of the muslim population, i will with hold my judgement. You should really do the same, its only mature. (this goes for you and Darkphynix) Now to answer this thread:

ON TOPIC:

Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

I personaly dont trust anyone i dont know, i just take a gamble and hope for the best. but i never risk more than i can afford. I dont care about the color of your skin or religion, i just wont trust you.

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

I dont know or care, that takes a lot of research and it has nothing to do with me. Why should i be worried?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

You cannot "force" laws into another country without a military. And the only Armies i see moving around and causing chaos and strive are the European countries/ USA. So they cant be forcing a thing. That being said, these countries obviously LET the muslims in, let them take over and let them have thier way. Thats how a "DEMON"OCCRACY works. Majority wins and the most powerful people can chose who gets into power. Those muslim guys probably had more votes than the other guys, or they were "annoited" by some non-muslim into power. It has nothing to do with them reading or even believing in a Koran or forcing thier way into government. The majority let them in, so what ever happens its thier fault for letting them in the country in the 1st place. You dont see Foreigners running Muslim countries. Cause they know better than to let foreiners in thier country and let them take over. 1st world countries can learn from them if they learn to let go of thier precious "democracy".

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?

What your really asking is if the world will be a better place if people who didnt look , think, or act like you didn't exist.

This is a fundamentaly racist and childish view generally held by people living in the poorer areas of cities, but their are obviously exceptions.

1st off you have to ask if the world can even exist without interest groups with ideals u dont agree with.
2nd off you have to ask what would stop such ideals from popping up again.
3rd you have to realize that not everybody interprets the Qur'an like you do. Some ignore passages, others just dont act on them.

I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?

Ok , i dont follow the Qua'rn. I shouldnt be answering this quesion. But i do follow a book and a country that has very similiar ideals.

you know what they will most likly say?

"Why the hell do we even need or want your trust?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Once again, im not trying to be an asshole, but when u guys bash religions, you usually do it with some class,finese, and intelligence, but this is a sad attempt to bash something u have very little understanding of. Most people are not going to take this thread seriously. Conspirisy thoeries rarely are by the more intelligent of us. peace over war
Objection Air Guitar!

Also, the social mechanism of organized religious faith as a form of ideology is both neurologically and sociologically real. And for you to simply ignore that fact of its influence just goes to show how bias your opinion is, due to your human irrationality known as "confirmation bias" and "loss aversion". Furthermore, while you claimed that you weren't "trying to be an asshole", your passive aggressiveness was nonetheless evident with your own statement of propaganda spinning.

What's more, throughout your ignorance of the Muslim state affair, you obviously couldn't have known about the fact that the Islamic faith is the fundamental philosophy of the Muslim states' legislation.

Finally, I have here proofs of Islamic justification for lying, and for rectifying conflicting contradiction in Islamic teaching.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

DomFortress wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:



It answers some of the questions the op asked tho.
That's up for him to decide, when you didn't even bother to review the evidence for yourself.


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Qur'an does not read like other religious text.
As this video will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAxark6kNg&feature=sub&videos=YvOD2HNe6aQ



Please read the Qur'an and learn the truth about it! (because knowing is half the battle!)



Now that you have seen the video...



Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?


I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?


1)Personally speaking, I would base my judgment on their attitude towards gender equality, homosexuality, freedom of expression, and international world view. If there's an overall sense of unreasonable intolerance, then I know for myself that they cannot be trusted with regards of humanity.

2)There's literally no separation from the Islamic faith to the Muslim state legislation. Because the organized religion is the only dominating organizational process withing the Muslim family structure.

3)I'm not very optimistic with their covered influence of dishonesty, and to see that becoming the social norms in a secular society is utterly revolting. A societal oppression of lying and dishonesty have no place in my conflict resolution.

4)Absolutely. When nature itself is hard enough to balance as is, the least thing that humanity need is a group of dishonest liars bent on infiltrating the human society with their passive aggression.


Ok, this is really centered toward AllhailOdin, you and Darkphynix.

I saw the video- and this is my honest opinion of it. I have to agree with Allhailodin. I like that guys beliefs (dont agree with them though). He see's everything on an even playing field, unlike most people. He calls bullshit for what it is. If it resembles bullshit, it must be bullshit.

And he's right. What makes the Koran any fundamentaly different that the Bible or any other religious text? or political belief? Ok Ok Ok, i never finished the Bible, never read the Koran, and never heard of a Torah, so take this with a grain of salt.

That video sounds like ...whats the word im looking for? Indoctrination? Brainwashing?, no no, thier is something else, its the thing USA people did in World War 2 to make Japan and Germany look like evil monkeys with no souls. That was bullshit back then, and this video is bullshit today.

Picking and choosing parts of the Koran, taking stuff out of context, and ultimatly spawning conspirisy theories. And for what? To prove Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies? This is 2010, do we really need to do this shit? This sounds like 100% pure racism, stupidity, and down right ignorance.

I will not take that video seriously until i get 100% evidence that "Muslims can't be trusted, they are taking over the world, and they love to kill and eat babies" that isnt from a book, or speculation of some 1st/2nd world country political games. All of this because they read a book that they may or may not completly beleive in or completely follow.

I'm not a muslim, and i couldnt careless about the Quran or the problems of other people who are not me. But if your going to bash Islam, at least do with intelligently. Use the same strategies u use against Christianity. Racist arguements are not logical and they tend to sway away from reality. Until i actualy meet 90% of the muslim population, i will with hold my judgement. You should really do the same, its only mature. (this goes for you and Darkphynix) Now to answer this thread:

ON TOPIC:

Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?

I personaly dont trust anyone i dont know, i just take a gamble and hope for the best. but i never risk more than i can afford. I dont care about the color of your skin or religion, i just wont trust you.

What affects do you think the Qur'an has on its government?

I dont know or care, that takes a lot of research and it has nothing to do with me. Why should i be worried?

What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?

You cannot "force" laws into another country without a military. And the only Armies i see moving around and causing chaos and strive are the European countries/ USA. So they cant be forcing a thing. That being said, these countries obviously LET the muslims in, let them take over and let them have thier way. Thats how a "DEMON"OCCRACY works. Majority wins and the most powerful people can chose who gets into power. Those muslim guys probably had more votes than the other guys, or they were "annoited" by some non-muslim into power. It has nothing to do with them reading or even believing in a Koran or forcing thier way into government. The majority let them in, so what ever happens its thier fault for letting them in the country in the 1st place. You dont see Foreigners running Muslim countries. Cause they know better than to let foreiners in thier country and let them take over. 1st world countries can learn from them if they learn to let go of thier precious "democracy".

Do you believe the world would be better without the Qur'an and its barbaric idealism?

What your really asking is if the world will be a better place if people who didnt look , think, or act like you didn't exist.

This is a fundamentaly racist and childish view generally held by people living in the poorer areas of cities, but their are obviously exceptions.

1st off you have to ask if the world can even exist without interest groups with ideals u dont agree with.
2nd off you have to ask what would stop such ideals from popping up again.
3rd you have to realize that not everybody interprets the Qur'an like you do. Some ignore passages, others just dont act on them.

I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?

Ok , i dont follow the Qua'rn. I shouldnt be answering this quesion. But i do follow a book and a country that has very similiar ideals.

you know what they will most likly say?

"Why the hell do we even need or want your trust?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Once again, im not trying to be an asshole, but when u guys bash religions, you usually do it with some class,finese, and intelligence, but this is a sad attempt to bash something u have very little understanding of. Most people are not going to take this thread seriously. Conspirisy thoeries rarely are by the more intelligent of us. peace over war
Objection Air Guitar!

Also, the social mechanism of organized religious faith as a form of ideology is both neurologically and sociologically real. And for you to simply ignore that fact of its influence just goes to show how bias your opinion is, due to your human irrationality known as "confirmation bias" and "loss aversion". Furthermore, while you claimed that you weren't "trying to be an asshole", your passive aggressiveness was nonetheless evident with your own statement of propaganda spinning.

What's more, throughout your ignorance of the Muslim state affair, you obviously couldn't have known about the fact that the Islamic faith is the fundamental philosophy of the Muslim states' legislation.

Finally, I have here proofs of Islamic justification for lying, and for rectifying conflicting contradiction in Islamic teaching.






Not only do you guys take religious texts out of context, you also like to twist my very own words around :lol:.

Acutely nothing I said was a conspiracy theory if you took the time to read their Qur'an you find that the video was right, and nothing is taken out of context, the qur'an is meant to be read and taken literally. You can even ask them about that.

On another note your wrong about You cannot "force" laws into another country without a military. Maby you should take closer look then because you find that is one of the big issues at this time In England.

But then us Intelligent users look at the theories and the evidence it contains before just righting it off as just some conspiracy theory.


Nothing YOU said was a conspiracy, but the video is another deal. It was clearly thier to put people against muslims. Its was as clear as day.

This was never about the Qur'an. My rant was about Muslims. The people. You pretty much claim 100% of the muslim religious population is out to get us. That they are back stabbing murderous demons sent from hell to kill us heaven westerns for not believing in their religion.
And your evidence of this? A book. which "not everybody interprets the Qur'an like you do. Some ignore passages, others just dont act on them". there are two types of Islamic faiths. Shites and Sunnis (sp?). about 10% is extreme, and the rest are moderant (peaceful).
I couldnt care less what the book says, 100% of the popluation is not out to get us, and if they are you better show some extraordinary evidence to back up this extraordinary claim. I dont believe in that book, and you dont either, so communicate from your point of view and not a books. From the muslims i have met, none of them claimed to be out to get us, and none of them acted like they wanted to blow me up, so thier goes your arguement for 100%. Now its 99.999999999999999% ( i only met one muslim).

I do remember hearing some crap about muslims taking over Europe, so enlighten me. Tell me how did they get in the country and gain political power without someone letting them in and allowing them to take control? Is Europe a communist state? Did the elists really let a foriegner just walk in and take over with no resistance? And if they are in power, is thier no one who can take them out? I have heard of India taking over China without a army, but the chinese just took thier culture and copied them. The Chinese could have stopped them with thier army, but they didnt. They wanted them there. Can the same not be said for the Europeans?I mean the europeans have succesfuly taken over the world 9 times over and continue to control it. and your telling me they cant stop a few muslims from taking over parlament? Forgive me if i find that a little hard to believe.

It is only a theory if there is evidence behide it. and to prove 100% of the muslim religious community is out to get us...well, thats going to be pretty tough. I mean consisdering they are up against 1st and 2rd world countries, do they even stand a chance? USA has the strongest military in the known world. It is allies with Japan and plenty of European countries (i think). The only way muslims will take over is if you let them in the country and let them have a say in the voting booth. Yet you are saying ONE book as the power to defeat all of this? If the book is really that powerful, maybe i better take a look at it. peace over war



Also, the social mechanism of organized religious faith as a form of ideology is both neurologically and sociologically real. And for you to simply ignore that fact of its influence just goes to show how bias your opinion is, due to your human irrationality known as "confirmation bias" and "loss aversion". Furthermore, while you claimed that you weren't "trying to be an asshole", your passive aggressiveness was nonetheless evident with your own statement of propaganda spinning.

What's more, throughout your ignorance of the Muslim state affair, you obviously couldn't have known about the fact that the Islamic faith is the fundamental philosophy of the Muslim states' legislation.

Finally, I have here proofs of Islamic justification for lying, and for rectifying conflicting contradiction in Islamic teaching.



I have never once said religion has no influence. The real quesion is HOW MUCH? and to HOW MANY? You're saying all of the muslim people are out to get us. I'm saying their are two types- The shi-ites and the sunnis, about 10% are the violent kind and the others are the peaceful kind. I dont care what the book says, in realitiy this seems to be the case.

As for the political crap, i couldnt careless, but i HIGHLY doubt that is the muslim population took over the world, the non-believes would be killed on the spot. Not to mension this is an immposibility. A 3rd world country mopping the floor with 1st world ones? They hardly have clean water over there, i dont think the vast majority of them are concernced with taking over the world. Now for those 10%, sure they probably do want all westerners to die.

You guys are worrying over nothing. Im sorry if you have a fear of a muslim take over, though they tend to be more tolerant and peaceful than the Christians. I personaly wouldnt mind a change, Democracy and free market certainly isnt working. I just dont like the fact that you think u can take some words out of a book, and define an entire culture, race, creed, nationality, and religion based on those few words out of an entire book. And none of you have told me how this differs from any other religious text and politics. And you want to know why you didn't tell me? Cause there is no difference.

And just to make my point clear once again: I am not talking about 100% of the population. I know the video applys to a certain percentage of people. My arguement is that MOST of them dont act on those passages, or dont believe in them, or ignore, or interpret them differently. Just because the Qu'ran says u cant do it, doesnt mean you won't do it. I can run this same arguement for the Bible, and have many times. Its the same deal, just a different book.

As for thier own country and legislation, its thier own country and they can do with it what ever they please. If Europe gets taken over, then boohoo, but Americans never like those guys anyway. peace over war
Posted 7/30/10 , edited 7/30/10

JJT2 wrote:

Not only do you guys take religious texts out of context, you also like to twist my very own words around :lol:.

I have never once said religion has no influence. The real quesion is HOW MUCH? and to HOW MANY? You're saying all of the muslim people are out to get us. I'm saying their are two types- The shi-ites and the sunnis, about 10% are the violent kind and the others are the peaceful kind. I dont care what the book says, in realitiy this seems to be the case.

As for the political crap, i couldnt careless, but i HIGHLY doubt that is the muslim population took over the world, the non-believes would be killed on the spot. Not to mension this is an immposibility. A 3rd world country mopping the floor with 1st world ones? They hardly have clean water over there, i dont think the vast majority of them are concernced with taking over the world. Now for those 10%, sure they probably do want all westerners to die.

You guys are worrying over nothing. Im sorry if you have a fear of a muslim take over, though they tend to be more tolerant and peaceful than the Christians. I personaly wouldnt mind a change, Democracy and free market certainly isnt working. I just dont like the fact that you think u can take some words out of a book, and define an entire culture, race, creed, nationality, and religion based on those few words out of an entire book. And none of you have told me how this differs from any other religious text and politics. And you want to know why you didn't tell me? Cause there is no difference.

And just to make my point clear once again: I am not talking about 100% of the population. I know the video applys to a certain percentage of people. My arguement is that MOST of them dont act on those passages, or dont believe in them, or ignore, or interpret them differently. Just because the Qu'ran says u cant do it, doesnt mean you won't do it. I can run this same arguement for the Bible, and have many times. Its the same deal, just a different book.

As for thier own country and legislation, its thier own country and they can do with it what ever they please.
If Europe gets taken over, then boohoo, but Americans never like those guys anyway. peace over war
Objection Whiplashing!

Also:

With great power comes great responsibility. And this holds true evidently in the power to choose, for an inconsiderate and passionless mind is the product of a brain with no sense of "self" nor "awareness" of its own choices that it makes. -by me
I've already shown you the scientific evidences of how anyone with a normal brain function can be under the natural social influence of religious ideology. Yet you continue to ignore the evidence with your irrational choice of your human tendency of being bias, such as the fact that I've only been focusing on the neurological and sociological influences of the Muslim ideology known as Islamic faith on the human biology.

In other words, the reason why you couldn't tell the difference in my disposition is the fact that how you habitually refuse to acknowledge your own bias and contradicting tendency.

Finally, due your own bias and contradicting tendency, you've sorrily mistaken for my own disposition on the Muslim community.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

DomFortress wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

Not only do you guys take religious texts out of context, you also like to twist my very own words around :lol:.

I have never once said religion has no influence. The real quesion is HOW MUCH? and to HOW MANY? You're saying all of the muslim people are out to get us. I'm saying their are two types- The shi-ites and the sunnis, about 10% are the violent kind and the others are the peaceful kind. I dont care what the book says, in realitiy this seems to be the case.

As for the political crap, i couldnt careless, but i HIGHLY doubt that is the muslim population took over the world, the non-believes would be killed on the spot. Not to mension this is an immposibility. A 3rd world country mopping the floor with 1st world ones? They hardly have clean water over there, i dont think the vast majority of them are concernced with taking over the world. Now for those 10%, sure they probably do want all westerners to die.

You guys are worrying over nothing. Im sorry if you have a fear of a muslim take over, though they tend to be more tolerant and peaceful than the Christians. I personaly wouldnt mind a change, Democracy and free market certainly isnt working. I just dont like the fact that you think u can take some words out of a book, and define an entire culture, race, creed, nationality, and religion based on those few words out of an entire book. And none of you have told me how this differs from any other religious text and politics. And you want to know why you didn't tell me? Cause there is no difference.

And just to make my point clear once again: I am not talking about 100% of the population. I know the video applys to a certain percentage of people. My arguement is that MOST of them dont act on those passages, or dont believe in them, or ignore, or interpret them differently. Just because the Qu'ran says u cant do it, doesnt mean you won't do it. I can run this same arguement for the Bible, and have many times. Its the same deal, just a different book.

As for thier own country and legislation, its thier own country and they can do with it what ever they please.
If Europe gets taken over, then boohoo, but Americans never like those guys anyway. peace over war
Objection Whiplashing!

Also:

With great power comes great responsibility. And this holds true evidently in the power to choose, for an inconsiderate and passionless mind is the product of a brain with no sense of "self" nor "awareness" of its own choices that it makes. -by me
I've already shown you the scientific evidences of how anyone with a normal brain function can be under the natural social influence of religious ideology. Yet you continue to ignore the evidence with your irrational choice of your human tendency of being bias, such as the fact that I've only been focusing on the neurological and sociological influences of the Muslim ideology known as Islamic faith on the human biology.

In other words, the reason why you couldn't tell the difference in my disposition is the fact that how you habitually refuse to acknowledge your own bias and contradicting tendency.

Finally, due your own bias and contradicting tendency, you've sorrily mistaken for my own disposition on the Muslim community.


Im sorry, but 99% of the stuff you are spewing flew wayyyy over my head. From the 20 min video (which i did watch all of it) to the awsome whiplashing video game objection. What ARE you talking about?

But from your last link, you seem to not be as much of an air head as you present yourself to be:

So the real "cancer" isn't the people themselves, but the religious ideology known as the Islamic faith.

So in other words, its not the people themselves that deserve to die, but thier culture, heritage, beliefs, language, and just about everything that makes them Muslim?

While your at it, why not just doctrinate them into your belief system through threat of death?

You do realize this is saying the SAME thing right? The people ARE the faith. To be against one is to be against the other. It's Europe's fault for being taken over! Unlike Europe and America, Muslim countries are not multicultural, their is ONE main religion and kids are givin no more "choice" in what they believe in than u were givin as a child. Thier faith is just as much as a part of them as your legs are to you. But you have heard all of this already from "Cuddle Buns" huh?

Though im glad that you tried to make a distinction between the two anyway, it makes you sound like a human being rather than a racists.

BTW, just what ARE the Islamic people at fault for? Taking over Europe? Doesn't Europe deserve it for taking over the world half a century ago? peace over war
Posted 7/30/10

JJT2 wrote:



Im sorry, but 99% of the stuff you are spewing flew wayyyy over my head. From the 20 min video (which i did watch all of it) to the awsome whiplashing video game objection. What ARE you talking about?

But from your last link, you seem to not be as much of an air head as you present yourself to be:

So the real "cancer" isn't the people themselves, but the religious ideology known as the Islamic faith.

So in other words, its not the people themselves that deserve to die, but thier culture, heritage, beliefs, language, and just about everything that makes them Muslim?

While your at it, why not just doctrinate them into your belief system through threat of death?

You do realize this is saying the SAME thing right? The people ARE the faith. To be against one is to be against the other. It's Europe's fault for being taken over! Unlike Europe and America, Muslim countries are not multicultural, their is ONE main religion and kids are givin no more "choice" in what they believe in than u were givin as a child. Thier faith is just as much as a part of them as your legs are to you. But you have heard all of this already from "Cuddle Buns" huh?

Though im glad that you tried to make a distinction between the two anyway, it makes you sound like a human being rather than a racists.

BTW, just what ARE the Islamic people at fault for? Taking over Europe? Doesn't Europe deserve it for taking over the world half a century ago? peace over war
Objection Caffeine Rush!

Do you even know how to apply the higher moral compass of "the end doesn't justify the means"? What makes you think that it's OK for a group of people to oppress others with ideology now, simply because it's been done by another group before? Furthermore, do you even know what's it feels like to be constantly lied upon not because of personal conviction? But due to an authoritarian/organized and totalitarian/religious ideology, of dominance through oppressing other people as the ultimate end to justify the means of lying. Why should I surrender whatever that makes me a human being? Just because a religious ideology commanded me to do so with its arbitrary system of justification. When culture can indeed change, just as it always has been by innovative thinkers. Not ignorant conformists who couldn't tell the difference.
Posted 7/30/10

JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

Not only do you guys take religious texts out of context, you also like to twist my very own words around :lol:.

I have never once said religion has no influence. The real quesion is HOW MUCH? and to HOW MANY? You're saying all of the muslim people are out to get us. I'm saying their are two types- The shi-ites and the sunnis, about 10% are the violent kind and the others are the peaceful kind. I dont care what the book says, in realitiy this seems to be the case.

As for the political crap, i couldnt careless, but i HIGHLY doubt that is the muslim population took over the world, the non-believes would be killed on the spot. Not to mension this is an immposibility. A 3rd world country mopping the floor with 1st world ones? They hardly have clean water over there, i dont think the vast majority of them are concernced with taking over the world. Now for those 10%, sure they probably do want all westerners to die.

You guys are worrying over nothing. Im sorry if you have a fear of a muslim take over, though they tend to be more tolerant and peaceful than the Christians. I personaly wouldnt mind a change, Democracy and free market certainly isnt working. I just dont like the fact that you think u can take some words out of a book, and define an entire culture, race, creed, nationality, and religion based on those few words out of an entire book. And none of you have told me how this differs from any other religious text and politics. And you want to know why you didn't tell me? Cause there is no difference.

And just to make my point clear once again: I am not talking about 100% of the population. I know the video applys to a certain percentage of people. My arguement is that MOST of them dont act on those passages, or dont believe in them, or ignore, or interpret them differently. Just because the Qu'ran says u cant do it, doesnt mean you won't do it. I can run this same arguement for the Bible, and have many times. Its the same deal, just a different book.

As for thier own country and legislation, its thier own country and they can do with it what ever they please.
If Europe gets taken over, then boohoo, but Americans never like those guys anyway. peace over war
Objection Whiplashing!

Also:

With great power comes great responsibility. And this holds true evidently in the power to choose, for an inconsiderate and passionless mind is the product of a brain with no sense of "self" nor "awareness" of its own choices that it makes. -by me
I've already shown you the scientific evidences of how anyone with a normal brain function can be under the natural social influence of religious ideology. Yet you continue to ignore the evidence with your irrational choice of your human tendency of being bias, such as the fact that I've only been focusing on the neurological and sociological influences of the Muslim ideology known as Islamic faith on the human biology.

In other words, the reason why you couldn't tell the difference in my disposition is the fact that how you habitually refuse to acknowledge your own bias and contradicting tendency.

Finally, due your own bias and contradicting tendency, you've sorrily mistaken for my own disposition on the Muslim community.


Im sorry, but 99% of the stuff you are spewing flew wayyyy over my head. From the 20 min video (which i did watch all of it) to the awsome whiplashing video game objection. What ARE you talking about?

But from your last link, you seem to not be as much of an air head as you present yourself to be:

So the real "cancer" isn't the people themselves, but the religious ideology known as the Islamic faith.

So in other words, its not the people themselves that deserve to die, but thier culture, heritage, beliefs, language, and just about everything that makes them Muslim?

While your at it, why not just doctrinate them into your belief system through threat of death?

You do realize this is saying the SAME thing right? The people ARE the faith. To be against one is to be against the other. It's Europe's fault for being taken over! Unlike Europe and America, Muslim countries are not multicultural, their is ONE main religion and kids are givin no more "choice" in what they believe in than u were givin as a child. Thier faith is just as much as a part of them as your legs are to you. But you have heard all of this already from "Cuddle Buns" huh?

Though im glad that you tried to make a distinction between the two anyway, it makes you sound like a human being rather than a racists.

BTW, just what ARE the Islamic people at fault for? Taking over Europe? Doesn't Europe deserve it for taking over the world half a century ago? peace over war


Take a chill pill. Dom has you cornered, so admit it.
maffoo 
79828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Qur'an does not read like other religious text.
As this video will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAxark6kNg&feature=sub&videos=YvOD2HNe6aQ



Please read the Qur'an and learn the truth about it! (because knowing is half the battle!)



Now that you have seen the video...



Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?


The answer to this depends on the Muslim in question. I have worked with a lot of Muslims, some I found to be decent people, others less so. Some I would trust, some I would not.



What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?


This is something I find very worrying. There was a bit of a storm some time ago in the UK about the Sharia courts, which eventually died down and it got forgotten, so it is probably still going on (at least unofficially.)

I am of the opinion that immigrants should obey the laws of their hosts, whether Muslims moving to a non-Muslim country or vice versa (which is why I have no sympathy for the British woman who got thrown in prison in a Muslim country, Dubai I think, for having sex in public.) If a Muslim wants to live by Sharia law they should live in a Muslim country.




I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?




Speaking as a non-Muslim, I think the "fellow human beings" part is important. The average Muslim in my experience is, like the average Hindu, Christian, atheist etc. a decent person who wants to live in peace. There will be fundamentalists who will follow the Qur'an to the letter, just as there will be Christians who will take a very literal view of the Bible. However, this is (hopefully) a minority.

That said, I do have a natural, possibly irrational, distrust of Muslim women who wear the Burkha or other veils (and their husbands who make them wear it). It always makes me feel that they don't want to be part of our society, or as the video suggested they want to make our society Islamic.

My overall reaction to the video was that it is pretty scary stuff, if true. However, it also felt like propaganda designed to plant seeds of mistrust; if a Muslim responds to it and says it's not true the counter-argument becomes "well, you're deceiving us, just as the video said."

It did make me want to read the Qur'an for myself, though if what the video says is true could the wording in the translated versions have been designed to deceive? Again, seeds of mistrust.

Posted 7/30/10

maffoo wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Qur'an does not read like other religious text.
As this video will explain.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGAxark6kNg&feature=sub&videos=YvOD2HNe6aQ



Please read the Qur'an and learn the truth about it! (because knowing is half the battle!)



Now that you have seen the video...



Do you really think we can trust anything a Muslim tells a non-Muslim?


The answer to this depends on the Muslim in question. I have worked with a lot of Muslims, some I found to be decent people, others less so. Some I would trust, some I would not.



What is your opinion on Muslims aggressively forcing their religious laws into other nations systems and laws?


This is something I find very worrying. There was a bit of a storm some time ago in the UK about the Sharia courts, which eventually died down and it got forgotten, so it is probably still going on (at least unofficially.)

I am of the opinion that immigrants should obey the laws of their hosts, whether Muslims moving to a non-Muslim country or vice versa (which is why I have no sympathy for the British woman who got thrown in prison in a Muslim country, Dubai I think, for having sex in public.) If a Muslim wants to live by Sharia law they should live in a Muslim country.




I also like the opinion of are fellow human beings who happen to fallow the Qur'an as well, explain to me why I should trust you wen right in your holy scriptures it tells you to lie to, manipulate, and kill non-believers?




Speaking as a non-Muslim, I think the "fellow human beings" part is important. The average Muslim in my experience is, like the average Hindu, Christian, atheist etc. a decent person who wants to live in peace. There will be fundamentalists who will follow the Qur'an to the letter, just as there will be Christians who will take a very literal view of the Bible. However, this is (hopefully) a minority.

That said, I do have a natural, possibly irrational, distrust of Muslim women who wear the Burkha or other veils (and their husbands who make them wear it). It always makes me feel that they don't want to be part of our society, or as the video suggested they want to make our society Islamic.

My overall reaction to the video was that it is pretty scary stuff, if true. However, it also felt like propaganda designed to plant seeds of mistrust; if a Muslim responds to it and says it's not true the counter-argument becomes "well, you're deceiving us, just as the video said."

It did make me want to read the Qur'an for myself, though if what the video says is true could the wording in the translated versions have been designed to deceive? Again, seeds of mistrust.


I've took the liberty of gathering written documents about the Islamic teaching of Qur'an regarding this particular behavior, from within the secular Muslim community in that post of mine.(omitting my "Objection" flare)
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

DomFortress wrote:


JJT2 wrote:



Im sorry, but 99% of the stuff you are spewing flew wayyyy over my head. From the 20 min video (which i did watch all of it) to the awsome whiplashing video game objection. What ARE you talking about?

But from your last link, you seem to not be as much of an air head as you present yourself to be:

So the real "cancer" isn't the people themselves, but the religious ideology known as the Islamic faith.

So in other words, its not the people themselves that deserve to die, but thier culture, heritage, beliefs, language, and just about everything that makes them Muslim?

While your at it, why not just doctrinate them into your belief system through threat of death?

You do realize this is saying the SAME thing right? The people ARE the faith. To be against one is to be against the other. It's Europe's fault for being taken over! Unlike Europe and America, Muslim countries are not multicultural, their is ONE main religion and kids are givin no more "choice" in what they believe in than u were givin as a child. Thier faith is just as much as a part of them as your legs are to you. But you have heard all of this already from "Cuddle Buns" huh?

Though im glad that you tried to make a distinction between the two anyway, it makes you sound like a human being rather than a racists.

BTW, just what ARE the Islamic people at fault for? Taking over Europe? Doesn't Europe deserve it for taking over the world half a century ago? peace over war
Objection Caffeine Rush!

Do you even know how to apply the higher moral compass of "the end doesn't justify the means"? What makes you think that it's OK for a group of people to oppress others with ideology now, simply because it's been done by another group before? Furthermore, do you even know what's it feels like to be constantly lied upon not because of personal conviction? But due to an authoritarian/organized and totalitarian/religious ideology, of dominance through oppressing other people as the ultimate end to justify the means of lying. Why should I surrender whatever that makes me a human being? Just because a religious ideology commanded me to do so with its arbitrary system of justification. When culture can indeed change, just as it always has been by innovative thinkers. Not ignorant conformists who couldn't tell the difference.


Thank you so much for speaking normaly. I can understand where you are coming from, but i believe you are barking up the wrong tree. Your fighting the wrong enemy, but before i go down that path, lets make sure we are on the same page.

What makes you think that it's OK for a group of people to oppress others with ideology now, simply because it's been done by another group before?

Ok, who is opressing who? I saw some youtube videos of this "muslims taking over Europe" crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM&feature=related

Is that accurate enough?

If it is, i dont see oppression. I see Europe letting them in, letting them have free speech, letting them breed, and letting the radicals do what ever they want to even though the moderate are telling the European government to stop them. This is what it means to be a free country, have free speech, and have no immigration polocy. Multiculturalism at its best. They asked for it and now they will reap what they sow!!
If you give people rights, they will use them. Who am i supposed to feel "passion" for? If Europe truly hated this, then they would change thier laws, make being muslim illegal, take away free speech, and kill them all. Perhaps the KKK had the right idea?


Furthermore, do you even know what's it feels like to be constantly lied upon not because of personal conviction? But due to an authoritarian/organized and totalitarian/religious ideology, of dominance through oppressing other people as the ultimate end to justify the means of lying.

Personaly, i am A-politcal. Which means i dont give a dam about what happens in politics. i dont trust any politition. And if they lie, dont vote for him.


Why should I surrender whatever that makes me a human being? Just because a religious ideology commanded me to do so with its arbitrary system of justification.

Who is asking you to? Dont lisen to the Ideology. Who is trying to take away your humanity? beliefs? culture? Who? and how?

When culture can indeed change, just as it always has been by innovative thinkers. Not ignorant conformists who couldn't tell the difference.

In other words u just dont like what your country is changing into? You should have seen it coming. You live in a free society where the majority rules. At some point you should have predicted this would happen. If you continue to live in a free society, it will continue to happen.

I can now understand a little bit of where you're coming from. But i dont mean to be a heartless jackass, but the stuff westerns hold sacred-freedom of speech, press, freedom of protess, freedom of religion, ect.- is being demonstrated by these muslims. Or do u believe you have to be white to enjoy those freedoms?

When i was a child, i saw something similiar happen in my country. I asked my teacher, "why would foreigners come into another man's country and tell them how to get things done?""We have been doing this for centuries, why does he have the right to come and change it?"

My teacher responded, " Because this is the USA, people have freedoms here, and you dont have to be white to enjoy them. Freedom of speech works both ways, from the stuff you want to hear to the stuff you don't want to hear"

From that moment on, i never questioned polocies, or politics again. Take what you will from this wisdom. Though i do hope one day you find your peace as well. peace over war
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 7/30/10

Aztecnology wrote:


JJT2 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


JJT2 wrote:

Not only do you guys take religious texts out of context, you also like to twist my very own words around :lol:.

I have never once said religion has no influence. The real quesion is HOW MUCH? and to HOW MANY? You're saying all of the muslim people are out to get us. I'm saying their are two types- The shi-ites and the sunnis, about 10% are the violent kind and the others are the peaceful kind. I dont care what the book says, in realitiy this seems to be the case.

As for the political crap, i couldnt careless, but i HIGHLY doubt that is the muslim population took over the world, the non-believes would be killed on the spot. Not to mension this is an immposibility. A 3rd world country mopping the floor with 1st world ones? They hardly have clean water over there, i dont think the vast majority of them are concernced with taking over the world. Now for those 10%, sure they probably do want all westerners to die.

You guys are worrying over nothing. Im sorry if you have a fear of a muslim take over, though they tend to be more tolerant and peaceful than the Christians. I personaly wouldnt mind a change, Democracy and free market certainly isnt working. I just dont like the fact that you think u can take some words out of a book, and define an entire culture, race, creed, nationality, and religion based on those few words out of an entire book. And none of you have told me how this differs from any other religious text and politics. And you want to know why you didn't tell me? Cause there is no difference.

And just to make my point clear once again: I am not talking about 100% of the population. I know the video applys to a certain percentage of people. My arguement is that MOST of them dont act on those passages, or dont believe in them, or ignore, or interpret them differently. Just because the Qu'ran says u cant do it, doesnt mean you won't do it. I can run this same arguement for the Bible, and have many times. Its the same deal, just a different book.

As for thier own country and legislation, its thier own country and they can do with it what ever they please.
If Europe gets taken over, then boohoo, but Americans never like those guys anyway. peace over war
Objection Whiplashing!

Also:

With great power comes great responsibility. And this holds true evidently in the power to choose, for an inconsiderate and passionless mind is the product of a brain with no sense of "self" nor "awareness" of its own choices that it makes. -by me
I've already shown you the scientific evidences of how anyone with a normal brain function can be under the natural social influence of religious ideology. Yet you continue to ignore the evidence with your irrational choice of your human tendency of being bias, such as the fact that I've only been focusing on the neurological and sociological influences of the Muslim ideology known as Islamic faith on the human biology.

In other words, the reason why you couldn't tell the difference in my disposition is the fact that how you habitually refuse to acknowledge your own bias and contradicting tendency.

Finally, due your own bias and contradicting tendency, you've sorrily mistaken for my own disposition on the Muslim community.


Im sorry, but 99% of the stuff you are spewing flew wayyyy over my head. From the 20 min video (which i did watch all of it) to the awsome whiplashing video game objection. What ARE you talking about?

But from your last link, you seem to not be as much of an air head as you present yourself to be:

So the real "cancer" isn't the people themselves, but the religious ideology known as the Islamic faith.

So in other words, its not the people themselves that deserve to die, but thier culture, heritage, beliefs, language, and just about everything that makes them Muslim?

While your at it, why not just doctrinate them into your belief system through threat of death?

You do realize this is saying the SAME thing right? The people ARE the faith. To be against one is to be against the other. It's Europe's fault for being taken over! Unlike Europe and America, Muslim countries are not multicultural, their is ONE main religion and kids are givin no more "choice" in what they believe in than u were givin as a child. Thier faith is just as much as a part of them as your legs are to you. But you have heard all of this already from "Cuddle Buns" huh?

Though im glad that you tried to make a distinction between the two anyway, it makes you sound like a human being rather than a racists.

BTW, just what ARE the Islamic people at fault for? Taking over Europe? Doesn't Europe deserve it for taking over the world half a century ago? peace over war


Take a chill pill. Dom has you cornered, so admit it.


He has cornered me. but he doesnt have to know that . peace over war
Posted 7/31/10

JJT2 wrote:



Thank you so much for speaking normaly. I can understand where you are coming from, but i believe you are barking up the wrong tree. Your fighting the wrong enemy, but before i go down that path, lets make sure we are on the same page.

What makes you think that it's OK for a group of people to oppress others with ideology now, simply because it's been done by another group before?

Ok, who is opressing who? I saw some youtube videos of this "muslims taking over Europe" crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM&feature=related

Is that accurate enough?

If it is, i dont see oppression. I see Europe letting them in, letting them have free speech, letting them breed, and letting the radicals do what ever they want to even though the moderate are telling the European government to stop them. This is what it means to be a free country, have free speech, and have no immigration polocy. Multiculturalism at its best. They asked for it and now they will reap what they sow!!
If you give people rights, they will use them. Who am i supposed to feel "passion" for? If Europe truly hated this, then they would change thier laws, make being muslim illegal, take away free speech, and kill them all. Perhaps the KKK had the right idea?


Furthermore, do you even know what's it feels like to be constantly lied upon not because of personal conviction? But due to an authoritarian/organized and totalitarian/religious ideology, of dominance through oppressing other people as the ultimate end to justify the means of lying.

Personaly, i am A-politcal. Which means i dont give a dam about what happens in politics. i dont trust any politition. And if they lie, dont vote for him.


Why should I surrender whatever that makes me a human being? Just because a religious ideology commanded me to do so with its arbitrary system of justification.

Who is asking you to? Dont lisen to the Ideology. Who is trying to take away your humanity? beliefs? culture? Who? and how?

When culture can indeed change, just as it always has been by innovative thinkers. Not ignorant conformists who couldn't tell the difference.

In other words u just dont like what your country is changing into? You should have seen it coming. You live in a free society where the majority rules. At some point you should have predicted this would happen. If you continue to live in a free society, it will continue to happen.

I can now understand a little bit of where you're coming from. But i dont mean to be a heartless jackass, but the stuff westerns hold sacred-freedom of speech, press, freedom of protess, freedom of religion, ect.- is being demonstrated by these muslims. Or do u believe you have to be white to enjoy those freedoms?

When i was a child, i saw something similiar happen in my country. I asked my teacher, "why would foreigners come into another man's country and tell them how to get things done?""We have been doing this for centuries, why does he have the right to come and change it?"

My teacher responded, " Because this is the USA, people have freedoms here, and you dont have to be white to enjoy them. Freedom of speech works both ways, from the stuff you want to hear to the stuff you don't want to hear"

From that moment on, i never questioned polocies, or politics again. Take what you will from this wisdom. Though i do hope one day you find your peace as well. peace over war

JJT2 wrote:



He has cornered me. but he doesnt have to know that . peace over war
Objection Sage!

And what you didn't know is that you had already cornered yourself with your own brand of political correctness; you not questioning policy nor politic via your own ideological oppression.
maffoo 
79828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

DomFortress wrote:
I've took the liberty of gathering written documents about the Islamic teaching of Qur'an regarding this particular behavior, from within the secular Muslim community in that post of mine.(omitting my "Objection" flare)


Thanks for the links. The articles on the Islamic Review site make for some disturbing reading.

I was given a translation of the Qur'an a while ago by a Muslim (they set up stalls around here to "advertise" Islam) so I think I'll make that the next book on my reading list...

maffoo 
79828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/31/10

JJT2 wrote:

If it is, i dont see oppression. I see Europe letting them in, letting them have free speech, letting them breed, and letting the radicals do what ever they want to even though the moderate are telling the European government to stop them. This is what it means to be a free country, have free speech, and have no immigration polocy. Multiculturalism at its best. They asked for it and now they will reap what they sow!!
If you give people rights, they will use them. Who am i supposed to feel "passion" for? If Europe truly hated this, then they would change thier laws, make being muslim illegal, take away free speech, and kill them all. Perhaps the KKK had the right idea?


I'm not sure if it will go as far as killing Muslims, but there does seem to be a growing anti-Islamic sentiment in Europe. France is looking at banning the veil, I gather that the Dutch are concerned about Islam, and there are fairly regular flare-ups in the UK about "hate preachers", the veil, Sharia law etc. Here in the UK the debates tend to be shut down as "Islamophobic" but the tensions are simmering away, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were a backlash .

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.