First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
the facts "truth" about how to read the Qur'an and how it is different than other religious text.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Islam is the only major religion that incites hatred of other faith. If they were people of peace it would be nice. But that never been their game and as soon as we pull out the nut jobs will be back at it again. If any religion becomes the law of the USA I think it will be time to replace the government or at least nut jobs running it. Islamic law that a real funny joke but for the people that have to live with it. Having a religious police running around man that insane in Saudi Arabia.
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
forgot where
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

tarakelly wrote:

Islam is the only major religion that incites hatred of other faith. If they were people of peace it would be nice. But that never been their game and as soon as we pull out the nut jobs will be back at it again. If any religion becomes the law of the USA I think it will be time to replace the government or at least nut jobs running it. Islamic law that a real funny joke but for the people that have to live with it. Having a religious police running around man that insane in Saudi Arabia.


Islam is not the only major religion to pull this stunt. And some of them are peaceful people. They are just following the freedoms Britain gave to them. Perhaps i am the only blind man on this forum, but hatred also tends to leave people blinded to the truth (tm) as well. peace over war
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Go back to smoking what ever it is. Yes I understand about the British that was over sixty years ago and if there still ticked off at the British the play there silly game with then not us. So what your point?
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Well he gave incentive to kill pillage none believers so he wrote the first rendition of conquering the world through intimidation and slaughter . Hitler and his gang used parts of it to make the way in the world. but could not what for the slow dismantlement of other people belief system. So weak minded or corrupt people believe in this Hog wash by the way the 9-11 clowns where here drinking and going to strip clubs I am fairly sure a prostitute or two went someplace with them. Hey stop the BS just being wrong for 1400 hundred year dose not legitimize that monster Mohamed as a saint. To me Islams is the close thing to paganism that on a world mass level, you all are to pray in the direction MECCA five times a day. is that where that black stone is. Is that not like praying to a mythical statue.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10
I have a question if the Q'anra is such book of peace why all the killing in the name of Islam.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10

kawayeee wrote:

god will send anyone who worship a false gods to the hell

it is our duty "muslims" to invite people to islam because god will ask people who worship the creatures : why did'nt you worship me alone ?
then they will answer : nobody told us to do so, and we did'nt know that we have to worship one GOD
then god will blame muslims and non muslims who worshipped only one god and did'nt invite people to worship one GOD
the message of islam is to worship one GOD

90% of the knowledge that you are getting about islam is WRONG

do you know why?? because media is destroying islam
and do you know why the media is destroying islam ?? because islam is increasing all around the world . it is ruling the world without any weapon
do you know why islam is ruling the world without any weapon ?? because it is the truth

for anyone who want to convert to islam please send me a private massage.

and for those who dont want , it is fine because we respect all people including muslims and NON muslims , but please dont fight our riligion and respect us as we respect you .


Then why all the killing and violence in the name of islam if its so peaceful ?

And islam is being forced on the world against the will of the world by muslims through violence, terror and murder.
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

tarakelly wrote:

I have a question if the Q'anra is such book of please why all the killing in the name of Islam.


i will ask u a question too why people kill when the law say dont kill or dont steal but they still do it ... does that means the law is terror law ?

no and the same thing goes for Quran dont blame the Quran when some ppl do stupid things and the same for Christians u can blame the bible when one of the Christians do something bad

do u see how stupid when u blame the quran for the ppl mistakes ?
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Allhailodin wrote:


kawayeee wrote:

god will send anyone who worship a false gods to the hell

it is our duty "muslims" to invite people to islam because god will ask people who worship the creatures : why did'nt you worship me alone ?
then they will answer : nobody told us to do so, and we did'nt know that we have to worship one GOD
then god will blame muslims and non muslims who worshipped only one god and did'nt invite people to worship one GOD
the message of islam is to worship one GOD

90% of the knowledge that you are getting about islam is WRONG

do you know why?? because media is destroying islam
and do you know why the media is destroying islam ?? because islam is increasing all around the world . it is ruling the world without any weapon
do you know why islam is ruling the world without any weapon ?? because it is the truth

for anyone who want to convert to islam please send me a private massage.

and for those who dont want , it is fine because we respect all people including muslims and NON muslims , but please dont fight our riligion and respect us as we respect you .


Then why all the killing and violence in the name of islam if its so peaceful ?

And islam is being forced on the world against the will of the world by muslims through violence, terror and murder.


did u read much about islam ? im very sure u didnt bcuz the islam didnt ask anyone to do from what u r saying

and if u say that the islam did ask to kill and etc and would really love to see where did u read or hear that from
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10

uae89 wrote:

did u read much about islam ? im very sure u didnt bcuz the islam didnt ask anyone to do from what u r saying

and if u say that the islam did ask to kill and etc and would really love to see where did u read or hear that from


Did I say Islam teaches to kill and to use violence ? No I did not, I said that certain Muslims are teaching it and the ideology is spreading.

It also doesn't help Islam's image that Islam has a pretty violent history, and people like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad aren't helping the image much either.
30768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 8/2/10

Allhailodin wrote:


uae89 wrote:

did u read much about islam ? im very sure u didnt bcuz the islam didnt ask anyone to do from what u r saying

and if u say that the islam did ask to kill and etc and would really love to see where did u read or hear that from


Did I say Islam teaches to kill and to use violence ? No I did not, I said that certain Muslims are teaching it and the ideology is spreading.

It also doesn't help Islam's image that Islam has a pretty violent history, and people like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad aren't helping the image much either.


well count how many muslims out there and count how many ppl do that violence and u will see the difference

do u say that non of this world dont do annnnnnny violence ? ONLY the Muslims do that ? ofc not thousands of ppl non Muslims kill and steal and etc then why u focus on the Muslims and leave the other ?
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Your talking about individual crimes that will hopefully the assailant will be caught and place in prison. War is a different thing I would hope you can make out the difference between the two. If Christan went on a killing spree we would stop them All that right we did do that north eastern Europe dam us Americans for protecting Muslims. So what your point, Islamic Law when a contract is drawn out between a Muslim and a non-Muslim. The Muslim when automatically even when they do not fulfilling there obligation. So far your your ability to reason is questionable at best.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
Can you back that up, i am talking about Jew and Christan's now. If you can name other please do i would like to hear about this.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10

uae89 wrote:

well count how many muslims out there and count how many ppl do that violence and u will see the difference

do u say that non of this world dont do annnnnnny violence ? ONLY the Muslims do that ? ofc not thousands of ppl non Muslims kill and steal and etc then why u focus on the Muslims and leave the other ?


Its just that Islam has a long history of blood and violence. So its singled out, and the Extremist Islamists and muslims like Ahmadinejad only make the already bad image worse.

Islam has had a pretty bad rep since it branched off of Zoroastrianism sometime in ancient Persia around 6-7th century BC.
Posted 8/2/10 , edited 8/2/10

uae89 wrote:


tarakelly wrote:

I have a question if the Q'anra is such book of please why all the killing in the name of Islam.


i will ask u a question too why people kill when the law say dont kill or dont steal but they still do it ... does that means the law is terror law ?

no and the same thing goes for Quran dont blame the Quran when some ppl do stupid things and the same for Christians u can blame the bible when one of the Christians do something bad

do u see how stupid when u blame the quran for the ppl mistakes ?
Your sorry excuse of a skepticism was in fact a logical fallacy known as "red herring", when not only that you didn't answer the OP's questions regarding the topic, you also tried to go off topic with your baseless accusation of an entitlement claim.

Also, I have factual evidences from within the moderate Muslim community that not only prove the Islamic holy text is the fundamental philosophy of the Muslim states' legislation. It also has justification for lying, as well as rectification for conflicting contradiction of Islamic teaching.

Thereby not only I have undeniable proofs of how your illogical, irrational, and unreasonable expression was the result of your organized Islamic religious ideology. Any other future attempt coming from you and your fellow Muslim fundamentalists at avoiding the OP's questions, are self-evidences of just how your organized religious ideology known as the Islamic faith is the teaching of a liar.


uae89 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


uae89 wrote:

did u read much about islam ? im very sure u didnt bcuz the islam didnt ask anyone to do from what u r saying

and if u say that the islam did ask to kill and etc and would really love to see where did u read or hear that from


Did I say Islam teaches to kill and to use violence ? No I did not, I said that certain Muslims are teaching it and the ideology is spreading.

It also doesn't help Islam's image that Islam has a pretty violent history, and people like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad aren't helping the image much either.


well count how many muslims out there and count how many ppl do that violence and u will see the difference

do u say that non of this world dont do annnnnnny violence ? ONLY the Muslims do that ? ofc not thousands of ppl non Muslims kill and steal and etc then why u focus on the Muslims and leave the other ?
All I can tell is how the Islamic fundamentalists like yourself are denying the "hate crime" and "honor killing" of incivility, aka "no true Scotsman" political and logical fallacy.
65911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 8/2/10
And what part part did the Qack-ran did you find this new or old passage. War to any state that tack us but using nuke instead.of ground troops. Eradicate a few countries and it will stop then maybe they will stop but stupid people never seem to get the point do they.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.