First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply MODS-///-Apps
Minnie Mouse
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / There where you n...
Offline
Posted 7/27/10 , edited 7/29/10

Graphic Mod:
Name:Coco
Are You Active: Yess
How Long Have You Been Editin: mh... 20 minutes - 2 hours^^
EditinSystem Use: GIMP 2.6/Photoscape (paint tool sai was a test version for 30 days... now there are just 3 days ^^')
Did You Invite People?: I'll do it now (all my buddys) and thats no joke :I
Examples:





Posted 7/27/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Kevin
Are You Active: 6/7 days a week about 5 hours every day
EditinSystem Use: Photoshop CS3
How Long Have You Been Editin: About 2 months
What Are U Best At Editin??: Avatar and icon
Did You Invite People?: Yh
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:




Minnie Mouse
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / There where you n...
Offline
Posted 7/27/10
approved? or not??
Minnie Mouse
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 7/27/10

Ichigo-Rulez wrote:

approved? or not??


please wait for the Creator to Approve you
Posted 7/27/10 , edited 7/27/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Yuni
Are You Active: Yup almost every day
EditinSystem Use: Photoscape,Gimp,Ms paint,Ect.
How Long Have You Been Editin:About 4 months
What Are U Best At Editin??: Aviis & banners
Did You Invite People?: Yes
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

angelaice12 wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name: Angela
Are You Active: yes
EditinSystem Use: gimp 2.6
How Long Have You Been Editin: umm not sure sorry
What Are U Best At Editin??: avi, banner and icons
Did You Invite People?: yes
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:


ACCEPTED
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

Ichigo-Rulez wrote:


Graphic Mod:
Name:Coco
Are You Active: Yess
How Long Have You Been Editin: mh... 20 minutes - 2 hours^^
EditinSystem Use: GIMP 2.6/Paint tool sai
Did You Invite People?: I'll do it now (all my buddys) and thats no joke :I
Examples:







ACCEPTED
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

evildevilx33 wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name: Yuni
Are You Active: Yup almost every day
EditinSystem Use: Photoscape,Gimp,Ms paint,Ect.
How Long Have You Been Editin:About 4 months
What Are U Best At Editin??: Aviis & banners
Did You Invite People?: Yes
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:


ACCEPTED
Minnie Mouse
1761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / There where you n...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
oh thank u!!^^
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

-Sky_King- wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name: Kevin
Are You Active: 6/7 days a week about 5 hours every day
EditinSystem Use: Photoshop CS3
How Long Have You Been Editin: About 2 months
What Are U Best At Editin??: Avatar and icon
Did You Invite People?: Yh
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:






ACCEPTED
Minnie Mouse
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / if you are curiou...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Anim3_Lov3r1
Are You Active: yah I sure am
EditinSystem Use: photoshop 7.0
How Long Have You Been Editin: well this is the sec group I joined cuz I'm new
What Are U Best At Editin??: aviis
Did You Invite People?: yes
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:

Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10

anim3_lov3r1 wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name: Anim3_Lov3r1
Are You Active: yah I sure am
EditinSystem Use: photoshop 7.0
How Long Have You Been Editin: well this is the sec group I joined cuz I'm new
What Are U Best At Editin??: aviis
Did You Invite People?: yes
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:



ACCEPTED
Minnie Mouse
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / if you are curiou...
Offline
Posted 7/28/10
Thanks
18889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Ne-chii
Are You Active: Yes, a lot.
EditinSystem Use: GIMP
How Long Have You Been Editin: Hmm, I'd say... 3 months?
What Are U Best At Editin??: Urm... I don't know? ^^;
Did You Invite People?: Yes, of course.
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:
34435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
Graphic Mod

Name: amu
Are You Active: yes
EditinSystem Use: Gimp 2.6
How Long Have You Been Editin: last year
What Are U Best At Editin??: avii, banner, icon, profile, manga coloring, matching aviis
Did You Invite People?: yes
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.