First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply MODS-///-Apps
Minnie Mouse
10048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside Kitt's cof...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10
Graphic Mod:
Name:Mickey
Are You Active:yupp
EditinSystem Use:photoshopcs4
How Long Have You Been Editin:idunno o . o. . not long
What Are U Best At Editin??:aviis/bannerz
Did You Invite People?:yupp
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:
Posted 8/2/10
Graphic Mod

Name: Dino :P
Are You Active: i'm VERY active ;D
How Long Have You Been Editin: hm. few months?
What Are U Best At Editin??: Avis ;]
Did You Invite People?: Yes
Examples:
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

Neko-chan316 wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name: Ne-chii
Are You Active: Yes, a lot.
EditinSystem Use: GIMP
How Long Have You Been Editin: Hmm, I'd say... 3 months?
What Are U Best At Editin??: Urm... I don't know? ^^;
Did You Invite People?: Yes, of course.
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:


ACCEPTED
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

winnie11 wrote:

Graphic Mod

Name: amu
Are You Active: yes
EditinSystem Use: Gimp 2.6
How Long Have You Been Editin: last year
What Are U Best At Editin??: avii, banner, icon, profile, manga coloring, matching aviis
Did You Invite People?: yes
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:




ACCEPTED
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

mickeii wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name:Mickey
Are You Active:yupp
EditinSystem Use:photoshopcs4
How Long Have You Been Editin:idunno o . o. . not long
What Are U Best At Editin??:aviis/bannerz
Did You Invite People?:yupp
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:


ACCEPTED
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10

DinoBearGoesRawr wrote:

Graphic Mod

Name: Dino :P
Are You Active: i'm VERY active ;D
How Long Have You Been Editin: hm. few months?
What Are U Best At Editin??: Avis ;]
Did You Invite People?: Yes
Examples:


ACCEPTED
Posted 8/3/10

iMicki wrote:


DinoBearGoesRawr wrote:

Graphic Mod

Name: Dino :P
Are You Active: i'm VERY active ;D
How Long Have You Been Editin: hm. few months?
What Are U Best At Editin??: Avis ;]
Did You Invite People?: Yes
Examples:


ACCEPTED

micki! thank you :'D lol

Minnie Mouse
24499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ιn a мod мod world
Offline
Posted 8/3/10 , edited 8/3/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Thalia-chan
Are You Active: Yup, but it's my exams today so I'll be starting to be active on August 9!
EditinSystem Use: Photoshop CS4
How Long Have You Been Editin: Umm only i yr..
What Are U Best At Editin??: Aviis and banners of course
Did You Invite People?: Yup yup
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:
Mickey Mouse
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Antares18 wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name: Thalia-chan
Are You Active: Yup, but it's my exams today so I'll be starting to be active on August 9!
EditinSystem Use: Photoshop CS4
How Long Have You Been Editin: Umm only i yr..
What Are U Best At Editin??: Aviis and banners of course
Did You Invite People?: Yup yup
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:


ACCEPTED
Donald Duck
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Music House
Offline
Posted 8/4/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Paul
Are You Active: Yes
EditinSystem Use: Photoshop cs3
How Long Have You Been Editin: 1yr and 9 months :D
What Are U Best At Editin??: profile
Did You Invite People?: yup :D
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:
profile:

Banner:

Profile:
1890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Classified.
Offline
Posted 8/15/10 , edited 8/15/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Mia // iiRawrr
Are You Active: Most of the time~ X3
EditinSystem Use: Photoshop CS5
How Long Have You Been Editin: Er, about two years but I've started using PS properly for about... two months XD
What Are U Best At Editin??: Avatars
Did You Invite People?: I don't have any friends ^^" Sorry...
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:
Posted 8/31/10

iMicki wrote:



Profile Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Editin System Used:
How Long Have U Been Editing?:
Did You Invite People?:
Examples:[[in spoiler]]



Graphic Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
EditinSystem Use:
How Long Have You Been Editin:
What Are U Best At Editin??:
Did You Invite People?:
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:



Fourm Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.:
Did You Invite Peope??:



Tutorial Mod
Name:
Are You Active:
What to do:
'Someone who comes up with tutorial for either photoshop or gimp.'
Did You Invite People?:



Graphic Mod:
Name:Nana
Are You Active:yes
EditinSystem Use:photoshop,gimp and more
How Long Have You Been Editin:for 2 years
What Are U Best At Editin??:photoshop and picnik and photoscarp
Did You Invite People?:yes!
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:
Donald Duck
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Your mom.
Offline
Posted 9/19/10
Graphic Mod:
Name: Kaila or Kai-Chan
Are You Active: yes, mostly on weekends but some hours on weekdays
EditinSystem Use: photoscape, gimp 2.0,
How Long Have You Been Editin: 2 years roughly
What Are U Best At Editin??: avis
Did You Invite People?:
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:


Avi Examples:


Banner Example:


Icon Examples:

Posted 3/11/11
Graphic Mod:

Name: Risa
Are You Active: it depends (but right now im on semi-hiatus)
EditinSystem Use: Gimp 2.6 (soon to get ps cs5)
How Long Have You Been Editin: almost 3 years
What Are U Best At Editin??: Aviis (Only), (Profile im working on it)
Did You Invite People?: yesh
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:

Posted 5/3/11
Graphic Mod

Name: Miyuki
Are You Active: it depends
EditinSystem Use: gimp 2.6
How Long Have You Been Editin: 2 yrs but keep on forgeting how to do it
What Are U Best At Editin??: Avatars and Banners
Did You Invite People?: yes and im too lazy to screenshot
Examples [[at least 2-3]] [[in spoiler]]:

Banners


Avatars


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.