Post Reply [ADD] Songs
18889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 7/27/10
We need songs in the group! But I don't have any ideas! Please help us by posting a good song here (it would be best to be star related and/or school related but it doesn't have to be). Thanks! ^^
Academy Student
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where I am sitting.
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

Neko-chan316 wrote:

We need songs in the group! But I don't have any ideas! Please help us by posting a good song here (it would be best to be star related and/or school related but it doesn't have to be). Thanks! ^^


I don't know if you guys like this kind of song, but its called Sleepy Head...
18889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 8/4/10

cardcaptor_sakura_ wrote:


Neko-chan316 wrote:

We need songs in the group! But I don't have any ideas! Please help us by posting a good song here (it would be best to be star related and/or school related but it doesn't have to be). Thanks! ^^


I don't know if you guys like this kind of song, but its called Sleepy Head...


Who is it by?
Academy Student
711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Where I am sitting.
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Neko-chan316 wrote:


cardcaptor_sakura_ wrote:


Neko-chan316 wrote:

We need songs in the group! But I don't have any ideas! Please help us by posting a good song here (it would be best to be star related and/or school related but it doesn't have to be). Thanks! ^^


I don't know if you guys like this kind of song, but its called Sleepy Head...


Who is it by?


Its by Passion Pit.
18889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Under the Cherry...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

cardcaptor_sakura_ wrote:


Neko-chan316 wrote:


cardcaptor_sakura_ wrote:


Neko-chan316 wrote:

We need songs in the group! But I don't have any ideas! Please help us by posting a good song here (it would be best to be star related and/or school related but it doesn't have to be). Thanks! ^^


I don't know if you guys like this kind of song, but its called Sleepy Head...


Who is it by?


Its by Passion Pit.


Then I got it correct. ^^;
You must be logged in to post.